Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chinchye

A Simple House For A Simple Couple In Old Airport Road

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey chinchye....

howz reno bro...?

nice red-door..... :good: ...well prepared for CNY huh !!!

cheers!

:yamseng:

Hey Devil,

I am preparing for all festivals.. haha.. CNY, National DAy, Christmas.. all can .. hahhaa... :yamseng:

Hey Devil,

I am preparing for all festivals.. haha.. CNY, National DAy, Christmas.. all can .. hahhaa... :yamseng:

ermm.....main-door ......prepared for all festivals...???

so.. :unsure: ..will you re-paint your door to WHITE color when come X'Mas ???.. :P. ..ahhahahahhaaaa.....impressive festive moods!!!!

cheers!

:yamseng:

Wah bro love your green toilets tiles very refreshing and bright

Your ang ang door chio and blend well with the door knob leh :good: :good: so i guess in time for CNY leh hahahaha :D

Today they start to polish my marble floor..

Compare this room to the other room.. Can u see the difference??

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

Yes the top one super shiny as compared to the bottom :D

Today they start to polish my marble floor..

Compare this room to the other room.. Can u see the difference??

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

of cuz lah....sure see the different....especially $$ is well spent.....!...how much it cost for the polishing marble? how many room ? including living ?

Common toilet photos.. still havent install mirror, toilet paper holder, towel bar and shower screen yet..

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

I love your tiles!! Wanted to do something like this for common bathroom but contractor and hubby afraid orange will be too dark.

Wah bro love your green toilets tiles very refreshing and bright

Your ang ang door chio and blend well with the door knob leh :good: :good: so i guess in time for CNY leh hahahaha :D

Haha, thks kopi.. i must thank Rondy cos he is the pioneer to use this lime green colour.. saw his house very nice so i copy and paste here... keke..

It is indeed very bright.. which i like.. dont really like dark toilet.. make me wanna sleep more in the morning when i go and brush my teeth.. hahha...

of cuz lah....sure see the different....especially $$ is well spent.....!...how much it cost for the polishing marble? how many room ? including living ?

Hi Devil,

Its $1200 for 5rm.. all 3rooms + living room.

I love your tiles!! Wanted to do something like this for common bathroom but contractor and hubby afraid orange will be too dark.

Hi Bigeyefish,

Hmm orange?? Do u mean green? It is not dark at all.. in fact its very bright.. very refreshing colour.. (for the time being) hahaha.. dunno will get sick of the colour next time not.. hahaha.. :D