Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tinker

Storage Water Heater Advice

Maybe i bought a lot of stuff from him, that's why he gave me this price.

At first he quoted 240 for the 25L , I counter offer him if same price for the 35L I'll take without consideration. He took about 5mins and some calculations before he can confirm the deal. So I presume it's a goodwill offer since I bought ard 2K+ worth of items from him.

You can try and see if he can give you special offer, I'll PM you his place.

hi MTlot, you got a good deal!

can PM me on the contact too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

At first he quoted 240 for the 25L , I counter offer him if same price for the 35L I'll take without consideration. He took about 5mins and some calculations before he can confirm the deal. So I presume it's a goodwill offer since I bought ard 2K+ worth of items from him.

hi MTlot, is it possible to pm me his address/contact?

Hi MTlot,

Please PM me the contact. what other items u bought from them? Thx

Hi, can pm me the contact? :)

Guest our-home

In May 2009, we replaced our 10-year old Ariston storage water heater after it started leaking.

Went to Poh Joo Hardware (Jalan Besar) to buy Joven JH 25L at $225. Installation by their contractor, Patrick Tan was $120.

Heater works well.

In May 2009, we replaced our 10-year old Ariston storage water heater after it started leaking.

Went to Poh Joo Hardware (Jalan Besar) to buy Joven JH 25L at $225. Installation by their contractor, Patrick Tan was $120.

Heater works well.

Anyone try Alpha storage heater ? which is better, Alpha or Joven. Previously I have installed Amasco but it leak after 4 mths...give up! Looking for another storage heater ? Is it compactabile - in term of piping wise if I switch from Amasco to Joven or Alpha ?

Got my Feroli 30L from Heritage @ Geylang Lor 44. Not sure if it's good as i haven't move in yet. Will post up reviews as soon as i can.

Does different brand of storage heater has different location for the in and out water pipe? If we switch from one brand to another, does the water pipes need to be reroute?

Where to put the storage heater? I saw some people put in kitchen, and some in common bath room.

mine is in common bathroom as putting it in kitchen will spoil the look, that's my view though. :D

wah i think my Ariston heater, out of the many many brands, is the best leh! lasted me 7 years, very good le… usually heaters 5 years life...

10 years warranty bluff one..

Hi,

This happened yesterday. I had a big shock ! The metal water heater support gave way and my Ariston 30L storage heater dropped to the floor of my common toilet.Water pipe broke and was sprayed about.

I am at a lost what I should do. My Ariston was bought 12 years and may still be working. How are we supposed to inspect the metal suppofrt which is at the top of the heater near the toilet roof ?

Should I get a tecnician to install a new support and test if the old heater is still working or get a new heater and let them redo everything again.

Can you guys recommend any good electrical cum plumber technican ?

Thanks ! For now I have to bathe in cold water ...... :( :(

Wow, that is scary, did it damage your flooring, toilet bowl or other things when it dropped to the floor since the storage heater is bulky and heavy?

Since its already 12 years old, why not change new one? For plumber, when u buy can ask the shop for installation, they will send their installers do for u.

I just bought joven 35L for $250. Installation is around $100

Wow, that is scary, did it damage your flooring, toilet bowl or other things when it dropped to the floor since the storage heater is bulky and heavy?

Since its already 12 years old, why not change new one? For plumber, when u buy can ask the shop for installation, they will send their installers do for u.

I just bought joven 35L for $250. Installation is around $100

$250 that a good deal.

i got the Joven 25l for $295 and was quoted $265 for 15l. wth

mind sharing where u got it from?

Edited by evets

$250 that a good deal.

i got the Joven 25l for $295 and was quoted $265 for 15l. wth

mind sharing where u got it from?

Bought from Poh Seng at Jalan Besar