Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinkezz

All Best Aircon, Anyone Bought Recently?

All Best (IMM) quoted me $3,559 for a Mitsubishi Starmex system 4 (inverter aircon). Total (30k + 10k + 10k +10k ) BTU

not sure about their workmanship and customer service though. anyone has any good or bad experiences with them?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha run thru tis forum and u will kw , it will not be nice to see the comments . cheers . advise skip it ....

thanks! just did a search and realised that almost 80% of the posts are negative comments! guess i'll have to consider GC then

I bought the Sharp System 3 inverter fm AB. So far only laid the piping.

Next Monday will install the FC. Price: $2519 with upgraded Armalite insulation, 16mm drain pipe & 2 times insulation.

Only can comment installation work is neat. They will call u 1 day before to remind you.

But remember to book way early for yr installation date & not couple of days before.

Their appt quite full. At least 7 days in advance. Will comment further after installation.

haha run thru tis forum and u will kw , it will not be nice to see the comments . cheers . advise skip it ....

Hi Kelvin,

7 years ago, I bought an LG system 4 from them. The air-con is okay. The service is below average, can see a bit of damage one of my unit after they installed. The installer are lazy people, they will choose the easier path for them to pull the piping. You must decide n b firm where you want the unit to be installed and be around to see them do the work.

Generally, the pipes n the insulation they are using are quite good during that time.

I bought the Sharp System 3 inverter fm AB. So far only laid the piping.

Next Monday will install the FC. Price: $2519 with upgraded Armalite insulation, 16mm drain pipe & 2 times insulation.

Only can comment installation work is neat. They will call u 1 day before to remind you.

But remember to book way early for yr installation date & not couple of days before.

Their appt quite full. At least 7 days in advance. Will comment further after installation.

that's quite a good price! will be awaiting your feedback after the installation.

Hi Kelvin,

7 years ago, I bought an LG system 4 from them. The air-con is okay. The service is below average, can see a bit of damage one of my unit after they installed. The installer are lazy people, they will choose the easier path for them to pull the piping. You must decide n b firm where you want the unit to be installed and be around to see them do the work.

Generally, the pipes n the insulation they are using are quite good during that time.

hmm.... i wonder if their installer got even more lazier 7 years later. Thanks for your feedback. Have already decided not to buy from AB.

Guest Goobii

Try my aircon man ...

cheaper than ALL BEST and service is GOOD~!

AGENT: ~ Url: www.thehousesale.info

CONTRACTOR: Mr BK 9108-3038 ~ Design Eternity (Fast & Good But Slightly More Expensive & Provide Quality Service)

FLOORING: Vohringer ~ Url: www.vohringer.com.sg ~ : Victor 9630-7009 (Life Time Warrenty Laminate)

Aircon Man: Jeffrey 96153930 (Cheapest Quotation As Compare To ALLBEST)

Electrical Man: Uncle Peter 94660377 (Funny Person & Friendly)

bot and install by All Best. i went thru IMM AB.

but i bot mine around aug 2007, install in Oct 2007.

AB does give the lowest price, we so shock by the low price compared to other shop, also we worried lousy. then we search around and found no better price than AB.

so far so good. but i did remember when i came back to inspect the piping installation, i saw 1 piece of my wall they hack for piping not patch up, so i tok sarcastically to the tech ,' wow so big hole, who going to patch up huh?'

they patch and so far so good.

i remembered 1 month later a loud vibrating noise keep coming from the compressor, so i call for servicing, the toshiba tech came and say the cover of the compressor somehow went too close to the fan, so cause the noise. issue solved in 15min.

i remembered the tech very nice advise me to spray water from back of the compressor once in a while to clean it, say it enhances reliability too. So far i try to do it once every few months or half yr when rain is heavy, so far so good and the air con has been great!

i mean it's quite quiet and cooling, never had to go below 23 deg c to get my bedrm cool in 15min, maybe tis is subjective

Guest Goobii
i remembered the tech very nice advise me to spray water from back of the compressor once in a while to clean it, say it enhances reliability too. So far i try to do it once every few months or half yr when rain is heavy, so far so good and the air con has been great!

i mean it's quite quiet and cooling, never had to go below 23 deg c to get my bedrm cool in 15min, maybe tis is subjective

wAh ~spray water... hm... I think i will rather spend a bit of money for aircon service man to clean up the aircon.

I bought TOSHIBA System-2 for my new 3-room flat 2 years ago at ALL BEST... So far so good!

ALL BEST serviceman told me this:

- Cleaning of the aircon filters of each aircon unit can be done by yourself. Just take out to wash thoroughly with tap water, and air dry completely before putting them back. If you are a daily user (as some families switch on aircon every night when they sleep), best to wash your individual aircon filters every 2 weeks. This is to enhance efficiency and clear the dust from the filters.

- Servicing of each aircon unit is every 6 months (U.P. $52 per unit, but with their $10 aircon service vouchers is $42 per unit).

- Servicing of the compressor is every 3 years. (Topping up of the gas is optional, ranging from $80 to $120, if I am not wrong).

I have not serviced my aircon compressor yet, so I do not know the price of servicing the compressor. Just 1 more year to go, before it is due for servicing.

I bought TOSHIBA System-2 for my new 3-room flat 2 years ago at ALL BEST... So far so good!

ALL BEST serviceman told me this:

- Cleaning of the aircon filters of each aircon unit can be done by yourself. Just take out to wash thoroughly with tap water, and air dry completely before putting them back. If you are a daily user (as some families switch on aircon every night when they sleep), best to wash your individual aircon filters every 2 weeks. This is to enhance efficiency and clear the dust from the filters.

- Servicing of each aircon unit is every 6 months (U.P. $52 per unit, but with their $10 aircon service vouchers is $42 per unit).

- Servicing of the compressor is every 3 years. (Topping up of the gas is optional, ranging from $80 to $120, if I am not wrong).

I have not serviced my aircon compressor yet, so I do not know the price of servicing the compressor. Just 1 more year to go, before it is due for servicing.

so far for almost 2 yrs, i never service and still no prob. i think i will use until it does not work anymore :P

any reviews for them on recently installation?

thanks.

My spouse and I find their aircon installation was quite well-done.

I think sometimes it depends on which workers happen to be the ones doing the installation for you on that day.

For us, they did a good job on that day.

Edited by aoi