Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Studio 1961

does anyone knows the contact no. of the boss of this company? i have been liasing with the manager and she is giving me nothing but headaches.

got my order wrong 2x and worse still gave me attitude. kept insisting her to get the boss to call me but keep saying boss not around or cannot get hold of boss.

making me crazy!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So any feedback from anyone?

Hi all. I purchased a TV Console from Studio 1961 - paid a 50% deposit sometime around August 2010, and was told it would take about 2 months for them to manufacture. October came, and no news from them. We called them up and they said that the production was held up (they manufacture the consoles in Thailand). It wasn't until January 2011 that we got the TV console, which was done up to such poor quality. This TV console is supposed to hold the weight of a plasma TV which is about 50 inches, yet it was wobbly and it did not come with proper screws for us to mount it onto the console. We were clearly not happy, after having to wait about 5 months for the TV console and receiving a substandard one. We asked for a full refund which they were, at first, unwilling to provide. After ding dong-ing and several emails and phone calls, the supervisor finally agreed to a refund. It has been 2 months since they offered the full refund, and we still haven't received it yet. The defective console is sitting in our living room, reminding us everyday that this experience has been time-consuming and arduous. A let down indeed.