Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

My carpenter have yet to install but my contractor promised me that it would be latest 24th of Apr. I'll post it when it's up. Have not been posting on my own T-blog cos I wanted to show the finished products rather than the process.

I can guess from the photos that you are located at the 300 series. I know Yishun at the back of my hand because I grew up in this area. ;)

Hi babyleomummy,

Actually is at 400 series, facing forest. Further up is Seletar dam. Me too me too, grew up fr Yishun! Hahaha... maybe we might knw each other or fr the same sch..hahaha. I'm fr YSS. U?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Pinkydot,

Do you happen to use Pure Compile Wood WG4212 for your shoe cabinet? If yes, that would be another coincidence.

Hehe... i'm not using tat. Mine is Phillipe Teak WY 5233D. But the result look is not really wht i wan... abit disappointed. :(

Hi babyleomummy,

Actually is at 400 series, facing forest. Further up is Seletar dam. Me too me too, grew up fr Yishun! Hahaha... maybe we might knw each other or fr the same sch..hahaha. I'm fr YSS. U?

I'm from AI. Realised that this is your 2nd home. You have kids already? I have one busy 15 months old running around so alot of me renovation and purchases had to factor him into the equation.

I'm from AI. Realised that this is your 2nd home. You have kids already? I have one busy 15 months old running around so alot of me renovation and purchases had to factor him into the equation.

Yes. This is my 2nd hse. Previously was staying at Woodlands. Nope, no kids yet. But it's good for you to reno the hse that is hazard free for ur kids, so u wont hv any worry tat the kids will bump in to this or tat. As for my hse, which i think there's lotsa of hazards. Cos i hv quite a few sharp edges on my carpentry. And i hv quite a few full Glass panels, that my little cousin didnt notice and got bump into it last Sat and fell. Which i think is really dargerous. But lucky the glass is not easily breakable but my poor little cousin got a knock on his head. :(

Hi gorilla,

I bout the tub fr Adamas @ Tradehub 21 for $780. Dimension 1480X690X680mm, but they also come in a small size which is 1350X690X680mm.

Cheers :)

Hi Pinkydot,

I have almost the same layout as urs too but is opposite. I like your masterbedroom toilet very much. I was thinking of putting a bathtub too. Issit very squeezy with the bathtub in and also issit diffcult to clean those area like the floor near the wall? Thanks in advance.

Hi gorilla,

I bout the tub fr Adamas @ Tradehub 21 for $780. Dimension 1480X690X680mm, but they also come in a small size which is 1350X690X680mm.

Cheers :)

hi pinkydot

thanks for the info. sorry me for asking, where is this tradehub 21?

gorilla chow

Yes. This is my 2nd hse. Previously was staying at Woodlands. Nope, no kids yet. But it's good for you to reno the hse that is hazard free for ur kids, so u wont hv any worry tat the kids will bump in to this or tat. As for my hse, which i think there's lotsa of hazards. Cos i hv quite a few sharp edges on my carpentry. And i hv quite a few full Glass panels, that my little cousin didnt notice and got bump into it last Sat and fell. Which i think is really dargerous. But lucky the glass is not easily breakable but my poor little cousin got a knock on his head. :(

I was previously staying in Bukit Batok. Hand over my keys early march. Now bunking with my parent's place which was also recently renovated. Hopefully, the unit can be handover to me end of this week.

Stick some decals over the glass. It should help. Don't mention kids, my mum also did not notice her kitchen glass door and had a hard knock in the past.

Hi all,

I've managed to load some pic of the BEFORE & AFTER of my unit. Some pic might be quite discomfort to some of u to view, so pls be prepared. :P

So let start viewing, on my EXTREME MAKEOVER MANSIONETTE!!!

BAEntrance.jpg

BALivingRoom.jpg

BAKitchen.jpg

BAStairLanding.jpg

Cont'

Wow, nice transformation of yr EM.

Mine EM too & layout it similar to yrs. Will be getting my key early May & I am stressed out as I still have no quote :(

Can u kindly pm me yr contractor contact & also the quote, thanks!

Hi Pinkydot,

I have almost the same layout as urs too but is opposite. I like your masterbedroom toilet very much. I was thinking of putting a bathtub too. Issit very squeezy with the bathtub in and also issit diffcult to clean those area like the floor near the wall? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks. My MSR toilet is not very squeezy with walking allowance after putting a tub in there, but of cos we did some modify of the door entrance. As for cleaning, is not difficult for us cos most of the time the toilet is dry. But when washing, we just rinse it with water and leave it to dry.