Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

Hi all,

I hv a new add-on ledge to this area, if not it look so empty. :) result look still not too bad! HEHE...

P1050583-1.jpg

That's a nice area to hv breakfast or a soothing cup of tea in the afternoons. R u planning to get a bird for e cage? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
That's a nice area to hv breakfast or a soothing cup of tea in the afternoons. R u planning to get a bird for e cage? :)

Hehe... no lah. It's just for decorating and its not meant to be a cage as there's not opening for bird to go in.

Super nice! The colour of the wood complements the white. I like the bird decal n ur kitchen glass and the black and white chandelier.

Thanks! :)

hi yam6871

I hv PM u the contact.

The stair railing is made of stainless steel. Cost me abt $3K plus.

Hi Pinkydot,

Can PM me the contractor's number as well? Me getting my EM key by Oct. ;)

Thanks

I have been to pinky house few times, she should know us by face :) her house was very well done.

Haha...yah. By looking at this :) i knw who u r!!! Cos tat day our contractor told us tat u mention to him abt our Blog here and he is so interested and ask us for the website. Haha...thanks!

So, hv he started to renovate ur hse?

Cheers :)

Haha...yah. By looking at this :) i knw who u r!!! Cos tat day our contractor told us tat u mention to him abt our Blog here and he is so interested and ask us for the website. Haha...thanks!

So, hv he started to renovate ur hse?

Cheers :)

Nice house, Bad state you had in the beginning. Its like a fairy tale conversion, from a pumpkin to a nice fairy tale castle hahaha or rather from a 1980 HDB to a hotel look alike. MBR really look like hotel and love your open concept Kitchen. =D

Btw mind taking picture of the stairs from level 1? as my stairs railing ends with quite a big piece sticking out, quite a safety concern. Just wanted see how does yours look like. =D

Pinkdot, gorgeous place you have, well done!!

some questions:

1)i notice your kitchen lower cabinets are semi-hanging type, ie the back half touches the floor. since you did not build a floor platform, will the cabinett be damaged when you wash the floor?

2)for your kitchen sink & bathroom vanity top sink, did you use solid surface?

3)what is the type and name of your black kitchen sink?

Thanks!

Nice house, Bad state you had in the beginning. Its like a fairy tale conversion, from a pumpkin to a nice fairy tale castle hahaha or rather from a 1980 HDB to a hotel look alike. MBR really look like hotel and love your open concept Kitchen. =D

Btw mind taking picture of the stairs from level 1? as my stairs railing ends with quite a big piece sticking out, quite a safety concern. Just wanted see how does yours look like. =D

Thanks. Yah...it's really a nightmare at the beginning! Hehe...

And here r the pic of the stairs which i took from the 1 level.

P1050631-1.jpg

P1050633-1.jpg

Pinkdot, gorgeous place you have, well done!!

some questions:

1)i notice your kitchen lower cabinets are semi-hanging type, ie the back half touches the floor. since you did not build a floor platform, will the cabinett be damaged when you wash the floor?

2)for your kitchen sink & bathroom vanity top sink, did you use solid surface?

3)what is the type and name of your black kitchen sink?

Thanks!

Hi Honeygal, thanks.

1) It will get damaged if u really wet up the whole floor when washing. But if it's just mopping, it will be alrite. Since my kitchen is an open concept, i dun intend to cook alot so there wont be any washing at my kitchen.

2) Yes. Both the kitchen top & Bathroom vanity are all solid surface.

3) The kitchen sink is actually stainless steel and not black. Maybe the pic showed it a bit dark. I dun really knw exactly the name of the sink, but i always call it a "Industrial sink". :P