Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

Hehe... no lah. It's just for decorating and its not meant to be a cage as there's not opening for bird to go in.

Hi Pinky Dot. You have a very nice house. Would you be able to pm me your Contractor's contract number? I am trying to find someone to renovate my new purchase as well.

Thanks very much,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha...yah. By looking at this :) i knw who u r!!! Cos tat day our contractor told us tat u mention to him abt our Blog here and he is so interested and ask us for the website. Haha...thanks!

So, hv he started to renovate ur hse?

Cheers :)

Hi pinky, My house is in the progress since March 10. When my house is done, I will let you know. Since we have visited your house so many times hence it is fair that you also get to view ours!

Cheers

Hi pinky, My house is in the progress since March 10. When my house is done, I will let you know. Since we have visited your house so many times hence it is fair that you also get to view ours!

Cheers

Haha...sure sure no prb! So when will it be completed? :D

Wow!!! I like your kitchen alot.

Is it possible to share with me the laminate code for your cabinate? Was thinking to have those color for my kitchen too.

Thank you in advance.

Wow!!! I like your kitchen alot.

Is it possible to share with me the laminate code for your cabinate? Was thinking to have those color for my kitchen too.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Kush98,

The code for my cabinate are;

Chelsea Compile Wood WG4202S, and

High Gloss White SHG1091

ChelseaCompileWood02.JPG

Click here for LamiTak website

Hi Kush98,

The code for my cabinate are;

Chelsea Compile Wood WG4202S, and

High Gloss White SHG1091

ChelseaCompileWood02.JPG

Click here for LamiTak website

Hi Pinkydot,

I'm also using Chelsea Compile Wood WG4202S and Lamitak's High Gloss White for my kitchen cabinet! Coincidentally I also got the same light that you hang at your stairs for dining light. Did you get them from Lightings.com? Any issues with your? A number of the plates had poor paint coating but so far they have agreed to change the defective plates for me.

And I'm also at Yishun near to Khatib mrt.

BTW, you did a good job with your house. Very cosy and classic. :good:

Hi Pinkydot,

I'm also using Chelsea Compile Wood WG4202S and Lamitak's High Gloss White for my kitchen cabinet! Coincidentally I also got the same light that you hang at your stairs for dining light. Did you get them from Lightings.com? Any issues with your? A number of the plates had poor paint coating but so far they have agreed to change the defective plates for me.

OMG! Serious! It's such a coincidence! Do u hv a reno t-blog here? Am interested to see the cabinet with the same lamination in a different design of urs.

No, didnt get the lighting fr Lightings.com, but we did went there to look for lightings. Yes...we hv prob with it too, not the plates but the light bulbs :(

:)I'm staying beside the Lilydale condo.

Hi Pinkydot,

Guess wht? We hv almost the same sofa too!!! :D

I had thought that the pendant light above the dining table was from lightings.com.sg too

if not from there, where did you get yours?

it looks very similar to a Tom Dixon mirrorball light.

Nice!

Bathtub for my Master Toilet

Bathtub.jpg

hi pinkdot

mind sharing where and how much you pay for the bathtub? what's the dimension? my wife wanted something like this.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

OMG! Serious! It's such a coincidence! Do u hv a reno t-blog here? Am interested to see the cabinet with the same lamination in a different design of urs.

No, didnt get the lighting fr Lightings.com, but we did went there to look for lightings. Yes...we hv prob with it too, not the plates but the light bulbs :(

:)I'm staying beside the Lilydale condo.

My carpenter have yet to install but my contractor promised me that it would be latest 24th of Apr. I'll post it when it's up. Have not been posting on my own T-blog cos I wanted to show the finished products rather than the process.

I can guess from the photos that you are located at the 300 series. I know Yishun at the back of my hand because I grew up in this area. ;)

Bathtub.jpg

hi pinkdot

mind sharing where and how much you pay for the bathtub? what's the dimension? my wife wanted something like this.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

What is the dimension? beri nice to have your own bathup :good:

Bathtub.jpg

hi pinkdot

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

Hi gorilla,

I bout the tub fr Adamas @ Tradehub 21 for $780. Dimension 1480X690X680mm, but they also come in a small size which is 1350X690X680mm.

Cheers :)