Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkydot

My Extreme Makeover Mansionette

Hi Pinky, your reno looks good and if you're still checking in on this thread would you mind sharing your contracter details with me? If anyone knows which contracter she's using can PM me too.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice.. may I know where did you get the mini small basin from?

Hi...

Its been a long time tat i have not update my T-blog... been busy with buying stuff and searching up & down...TIRED!

Just a few pic of update on wht i hv bout so far...

My Mini Small Basin for Common Toilet @ 1st Storey

SmallBasin.jpg

hi pinkydot,

Can share what is the laminate code for your kitchen cabinet, TV, and the row of low hight cabinet next to your entrance? Thanks

Hihi, ur hse is really nicely done! Would like to find out on ur reno cost as well! Appreciate if u shd PM or post the details here? Hee... THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I like the glass sticker design at ur kitchen glass backing the kitchen basin. Mind to share where to get it? thanks thanks...your house is really very nice!!

Hi Pinkydot, my wife n I simply love your house....

We just bought 1 unit with similar layout, in North (Yishun Central) .... As we had spent half of reno our money on COV, we hope that at least our kitchen and staircase can look like yours too !! (hope you don't mind) :)

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration and ideas ...

Hi there,

We have gotten an em in the west and are currently searching for and ID. Really like the design of your house, could we pm us the cost of your reno and your ID pls. This wld really help us gauge the cost required.

Tks much

Very nicely done up renovation. I just have 2 comments that I cannot resist saying..

1) The sink is too far from the hob. I am not sure if you realise it since you have already moved in. It's a major consideration for people who will cook or bake frequently but I read that you don't cook frequently so I reckon it will be fine.

2) You will need shower screen for taking shower in your bathtub and I saw that you have installed rain shower as well. The water is most likely to be splashing all over the bathroom. The wooden shelf next to your bathtub is nice but need to have a shower screen or dry it to protect it. :bath:

I think I am way to practical... :P