Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

Liang Seng Hin (lsh) Homo Tiles Model: 6868

Depends............no 100% guaranteed that is bad...some of tiles shop also encounter with this problems..sometimes depends on your luck and how sincere and responsible of your contractor esp knowledge towards to the product. IF i were you, i would rather go for matt finished tiles then so called anti-stain homo tiles as this is very new in the market...so called anti-stain...just add in the wax during the production of tiles......there are too many of tiles factory in CHINA ...so called anti-stain...what's th definitnation ..............

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

from what lsh told me,

polished tiles do not have a layer of wax to protect it...

those with wax one, after lay, the wax must be removed. the wax is meant to protect the tiles from scratches when laying tiles...

mine comes with the wax type... the wax on the tiles is NOT EASY TO REMOVE...but luckily lian seng hin promised to rectify the wax stains...

the worker took like 2 hours to polish one room... the whole house hasn't complete in the polish. will post on the outcome...

hi

lian seng hin had finised polishing my house. it took them nearly 12hours (2 days) to polish 1 living hall, 3 bedrooms..

outcome...

1) water stains still visible

2) the round marks not very visible, it's like 80% can't see...

i am not very satisfied with the end result tou... :(

the worker when using the machine, accidentally hit only my laminate door causing it to crack.. LSH claim they take responsibilty, but then must tell them the damages $$ how much...

Edited by seashell

resolve yet?

my anti stain tiles, end up having patches after my first wash using some detergent. some parts not as glossy

is it only glossy tiles that have this problem with watermarks and dust stains???

a neighbor's brother who is a contractor advised my mom to choose "teh cherng" for tiles, what's that in english? ceramic?

wow! didn't expect the staining issue can be big, i guess, there should be more cases that were not shared here. i am sure not only LSH's tiles are like this. what was the cost of tiles like that have such staining effects.

i think if really can't accept then better talk to them especially its our own houses, which we will stay for at least few years before selling off. & talking about that, those undesired stains ( or fresher upcoming) ones can depreciate our units.....

hi

after move in for going 2mths

the water stain didn't get any better

wonder if i can get them to rectify..?

i got my problem with hafary tiles too .. easily stain tiles although i took the more expensive ones.. hence be very careful when you shop, listed company does not means good service

i used diamond dusted black tiles with good grip(rough surface) fr lsh for mbr. 2 problems: a) after washing with detergent/h20, dusty residue left almost like cleanning windscreen w dirty h20, b) noticed 'white spots' on almost all the tiles after installation, quite obvious as tiles are black. contractor did a round of acid wash, but could solve a) and very little improvement on b). contractor used thinner to rub on 'white spots' and wash off with h20. Disaster, all the spots that had been rubbed became patches of white on black tiles! the 'white spots' can actually be dug out w sharp pointed tools. still trying to see whether another round of acid wash can clean off the 'patches of white'...