Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ruriimasu

I Might Have Been Scammed! Help - King Koil Centennial Ultra Posture Support Mattress

hey guys i don't know if any1 still sees this but i finally logged in (after a while) and thought i should give an update since i last promised!! very random i noe! so i got my mattress delivered the other time. everything went on smoothly, no complaints! and have been sleeping peacefully for the past 3 months.. will recommend to whoever looking for a medium firm (not too hard not too soft kind) mattress....... happy cny !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

do u guys noe tat sealy gives u guarantee while most other brands only gives warranty...

as far as i was told (by sealy salesman @ Robinson Centre Point)... sealy will give u 1 to 1 exchange if they r unable to repair any damages (usually springs) while others will still charge u a fee...

and there are lots of parallel importers (PI) of mattresses of the same brand... do look out who is giving u the guarantee/warranty... cos usually mattress guarantee/warranty is 10yrs and if it's given by the shop, not sure if the shop will last tat long?

plus the PI models are usually not the same as wat the agents are selling...

at least, i know if i buy from robinson... it's a safer bet...