Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ruriimasu

I Might Have Been Scammed! Help - King Koil Centennial Ultra Posture Support Mattress

my wife is sick of me walking pass some shop and keep calling them black shops!! hahaha

cos she dun read renotalk and i do!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ruriimasu how did u go with the refund? i think this lesson serves to us as... do your research b4 u buy!

i was just at enterprise one 2 wkends ago.. planning to get a mattress too.. i was at the king koil boutique as well but i was served by an lady, not sure if shes the branch manager? .. but i thought she was quite friendly and nice... and one of the better sales person i've encountered so far.... i think i can safely conclude... avoid salesMAN! i'm eyeing this Medcare Support its really comfortable (like a plush pillow top with pocketed spring), and this store has quoted me the most competitive price.... let me go back there tis wkend and test their service! :)

from what i know so far, there are supposedly 2 women and 1 man, including the female branch mgr. i was attended by the guy, peter tan. he was friendly n polite but behind that mask is a sneaky liar. for your information, that night after i paid for the mattress, my gut feeling got the better of me and i googled for the mattress model which i bought. could not find any except in one online store. so i called up that store and was told by a saleslady it was a latex top. felt relieved, then asked where is that shop and learnt it was actually the same shop. so you see, both the sales agents lied and the female branch mgr yelled and screamed at me the moment i identified myself complaining the dishonest sales tactic of their salesman. everything will be happy if go well, u only know the customer service if things go bad!

then more googling, i found that compare their models to some kingkoil models sold by sleeppost.com, the latter can give a better price! what gives? 8|

anyway the 2nd lady called me up around 6pm and said she had spoken to the branch mgr and she had agreed to a full refund. will be going down to the shop tmr to reverse the transaction. wish me luck!

Edited by ruriimasu

are they at expo now? if yes can have fun there liao, lotsa ppl to hear what you have to say

from what i know so far, there are supposedly 2 women and 1 man, including the female branch mgr. i was attended by the guy, peter tan. he was friendly n polite but behind that mask is a sneaky liar. for your information, that night after i paid for the mattress, my gut feeling got the better of me and i googled for the mattress model which i bought. could not find any except in one online store. so i called up that store and was told by a saleslady it was a latex top. felt relieved, then asked where is that shop and learnt it was actually the same shop. so you see, both the sales agents lied and the female branch mgr yelled and screamed at me the moment i identified myself complaining the dishonest sales tactic of their salesman. everything will be happy if go well, u only know the customer service if things go bad!

then more googling, i found that compare their models to some kingkoil models sold by sleeppost.com, the latter can give a better price! what gives? 8|

anyway the 2nd lady called me up around 6pm and said she had spoken to the branch mgr and she had agreed to a full refund. will be going down to the shop tmr to reverse the transaction. wish me luck!

dun give them chance to psycho u in paying for another mattress ok..

GOOD LUCK to you!!!

dun give them chance to psycho u in paying for another mattress ok..

GOOD LUCK to you!!!

nah.. not with the kind of service. was even considering even if they offered to give me free upgrade to latex top, i wun take it.

anyway, may be going for the bio-ceramic mattress which my wife was eyeing on.. from slumberland. :)

enterprise one had a slumberland warehouse sale till last week and they quote really low price.

they also got offered me the bioceramic one i think king size is only 2.3k.

If i never recall wrongly.

got the process for the refund started.. went to shop, 1st thing was told they did not know how to do refund... then asked me down for wat? in the end, i ended up making serveral calls to various places such as my credit card company, card merchant company, etc. wrote the letter myself to request refunding the transaction and asked shop for stamp and signature. then faxed over to merchant bank. said needed up to 5 days for processing.

throughout the whole time there, they kept insisting i was wrong since i tried and liked it, that they were polite n honest!? heh.. honest??? even go so far as to say since i have not received goods yet, i cant say they did not deliver the good i wanted, said maybe the delivered good maybe the one with latex! HAHA.. like real. why would they send another item if they didnt do wrong? and what right do they have to change to a different item (aka suka suka deliver any item)? then she called up the guy who sold me the mattress and now he denied he ever told me those info! not a zit of it!

Why do I feel that ruiimasu is such a loser? U pay what you get I don't think you can get a good branded latex mattress the price you are willing to pay.

Why do I feel that ruiimasu is such a loser? U pay what you get I don't think you can get a good branded latex mattress the price you are willing to pay.

you registered a new nick to attack a forumer?

anyway he has been misled and he is not aware of market price for certain product. i dun see anything wrong with it. but glad he decide to do some research after that but unfortunately he did it after confirming the order.

there are some local mattresses that are very cheap and with latex. latex mattress by a top brand may cost double.