- Panasonic Fridge 464

panasonicnrbw464fridge9.jpg

- Samsung Washer 8702

samsungfrontloadwasherw.jpg

- BOSCH Oven HBN 331E2J

boschhbn331e2oven640.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi cboonh,

like the sofa that you hv bought! can share how much is the cost damage?

for the Rinnai Hood and hob, how much did u pay for it?

the klippan 2 seater realli looks great!! :)

hi cboonh,

like the sofa that you hv bought! can share how much is the cost damage?

for the Rinnai Hood and hob, how much did u pay for it?

the klippan 2 seater realli looks great!! :)

Thanks!

The sofa is the most expensive peice of furniture we bought and we love it alot! hehe~ As for the Rinnai Hood and Hob, we got a pretty good deal. Have sent you a PM on the prices~ :D

Thanks!

The sofa is the most expensive peice of furniture we bought and we love it alot! hehe~ As for the Rinnai Hood and Hob, we got a pretty good deal. Have sent you a PM on the prices~ :D

hey cboonh.. can PM me the sofa prices too? it certainly looks comfy and nice... :)

thanks!!

bro...congrat on your completion! So end up u got install wallpaper a not?

thanks bro! nope end up we didnt do the wallpaper. decided to spend the money on something else. hehe :)

completed already??

ar...Haven't meh? I thought completed liao.

95% completed liao! hahaa! left with some stuff here and there. Should be all done within this week. My t-blog a bit behind schedule la~ hahaa Really happy with the end result of our place. Should be moving in next week!!! whoohoo~ :D

thanks bro! nope end up we didnt do the wallpaper. decided to spend the money on something else. hehe :)

95% completed liao! hahaa! left with some stuff here and there. Should be all done within this week. My t-blog a bit behind schedule la~ hahaa Really happy with the end result of our place. Should be moving in next week!!! whoohoo~ :D

Hi cboonh,

Congrates on your 95% completion reno!

Mine actually also 95% complete....if not for my change of mind to re-paint the ceiling..... :rolleyes: .......but I still hv to move-in this weekend...now rushing that "ah pek" to complete the job......stay tuned ... :good:

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Here's our paint selection plan for the entire house~ :) In total, we chose 11 colours!! hahaa :D

paintselection.jpg

Here's some sample of the colour we like alot...

Cool Lime

coollime.jpg

Latte

lattek.jpg

Clamshell

clamshell.jpg

Violet Breath

violetbreath.jpg

We love the effect that the colours have on our place very much!! hehe If there's one thing we learnt about paint selection, it's never to trust the sample you see. For most cases, the end result will be darker than what you see in the catalogue. The only exception is the Light and Space series by ICI, it turned out lighter than its sample. :D

Edited by cboonh

Hi cboonh,

Congrates on your 95% completion reno!

Mine actually also 95% complete....if not for my change of mind to re-paint the ceiling..... :rolleyes: .......but I still hv to move-in this weekend...now rushing that "ah pek" to complete the job......stay tuned ... :good:

Cheers!

I just had a peek over at your t-blog~ wah seh, ur place the condition really "tok kong"! Really can move in straight man! Happy to know that ur place is almost done too! ;)

:drunk:

Two pictures revealing the effects of some colours. :D

View 1

p1030415.jpg

View 2

p1030398b.jpg

Wah bro chio leh love the lime green

how come both pic the green different color ah ? is it cos of the lights ? :unsure: :unsure:

Wah bro chio leh love the lime green

how come both pic the green different color ah ? is it cos of the lights ? :unsure: :unsure:

yes sir! it's because of the lighting. The first pic was taken at night and the second was during the day. :)