Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cboonh

Blogourhome

Thanks!

I got the contact off the net, ASL Power Pte Ltd i think. They were very prompt and efficient. Have pmed you their contacts. :)

Can pm me the contacts as well? Thanks !

LV

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nice!! :) my family hardly eats at home so we just want a table top in the kitchen for misc. So we don't have a dining table at all. :) My parents prefer eating in front of the TV anyway. haha ;)

ah icic.. hehe there's only me and my wife at my place for now~ On hind sight, actually we dun really need the dining table.. but we were too excited about our successful otp we went on a furniture shopping spree..! hahaha~ end up buying our coffee table and dining table~ :) We decied to do this island at a later stage.. :D

no la, i don't need a island but i my kitchen design comes with a custom made dining table. HO not so soon. :)

owooo okoo~ add oil man!

Can pm me the contacts as well? Thanks !

LV

Sureee.. pmed you already!

Love the island. Wanted this for my kitchen but afraid it might obstruct the walkway. Have always preferred white solid top but vetoed by the other half.

Thanks! we were lucky to have a bigger doorway.. otherwise we cant do this too.. :) saw ur place, so big! But you're right, it might block your walkway.. My wife (the master designer) chose the white solid top~ I think ladies have much better colour coordination capabilities, so I gave most of the colour choices up to her. hehe, lazy me! :P

ah icic.. hehe there's only me and my wife at my place for now~ On hind sight, actually we dun really need the dining table.. but we were too excited about our successful otp we went on a furniture shopping spree..! hahaha~ end up buying our coffee table and dining table~ :) We decied to do this island at a later stage.. :D

oh...haha...you went to ikea to buy right? How much?