Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi, may I know details of your contractor?

Also: 1) what was your budget like?

2) How is the carpentry and workmanship? Is it still lasting?

3) Is he good?

Thank you! :) Posting here 'cos your PM box is full... lol.

Hi,

Can PM me the contact for the contactor .

Thank

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

H,

Can i also have the ccontractor contact. Would like to start soucing for contractor.

Thank

Hi, can try my Contractor. My house is still in the mid of reno and so far so good. Is the few lowest quote i get. Interested, can PM me.

Hi Jotan,

Please PM me your contact

Thank

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi, may I know details of your contractor?

Also: 1) what was your budget like?

2) How is the carpentry and workmanship? Is it still lasting?

3) Is he good?

Thank you! :) Posting here 'cos your PM box is full... lol.

Hi, can try my Contractor. My house is still in the mid of reno and so far so good. Is the few lowest quote i get. Interested, can PM me.

hi, how is the outcome of ur reno? any good feedback?

Hi guys,got my keys to my4rm flat and need a contractor as well.Tight budget.Cheers

Hi, you can contact Mr. Toh from Chng Poh Guan Contractor at: 81027846. He actually took me to visit some of the ongoing projects, after giving me the quotation/package pricing and talking to me about my requirements. I think visiting their ongoing projects will really help you to decide, or learn more about what one contractor does. Although we are new to this, seeing the actual physical items and work based on our own acceptability is best. When you shortlist your top 3 or few contractors, its important to talk to the previous owners and see the ongoing projects I feel...

Anyway, will anyone please give some comment, thanks! Package of S$12,388 in total is it competitive? I saw some from the IDs and they are generally 20-30% more expensive.

CARPENTRY WORKS

* 20FT Laminate Kitchen cabinet (top & bottom)

* All internal carcass and panel doors is Solid plywood / * ABS Trimming for door panels

* 01 set of stainless steel Dish Rack / * 01 set of Glass panel doors

* Supply & install solid surface top for Kitchen work top (10 FT)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR ROOMS

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 2 (sliding door)

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 3 (sliding door)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR MBR

* New 6ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood (Sliding door)

COOKER HOOD & HOB

* 01 no. cooker hood & 01 no. cooker hob

MASONARY WORK

* 50mm height cabinet base

* 50mm height fridge and washing. Machine base with tiles finished

PLUMBING WORK

* Install inlet and outlet piping for Kitchen cabinet Sink

* Install inlet and outlet piping for washing machine

* Labour to install water Heater

* Labour to install 2 sets of toilet accessories

* Supply & install kitchen sink & tap

WINDOW (150 SQ/FT)

* Supply and install Alum. Window grille for whole unit with selected design.

Air-Con

* System 3 in 1 (Branded)

* Unlimited Aircon Ducting

* 5 years warranty

ELECTRICAL WORKS

* Labour to install ceiling lights by HDB original light point

PAINTING WORKS

* ICI or Nippon Paints

* Up to 4 colours for wall & all ceiling white

* Painting of all sewerage pipes

* Painting of all doors & frames & main metal gate

Please please pm me cheap contractors' contact as we are having tight budget for our renovation.

Thank you.

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hey Guys,

I've had good experience with Tony Tan of Titan Creative at Balestier. He's been handling my home improvement projects for years, I too was working on tight budgets and decided to go with my remodeling in phases, and he has never let me down.

Finishing work is detailed, quality of carpentry work excellent and most importantly, he's been very reliable when it comes to after sales service. My kitchen rework was completed about 2 weeks back and once again I must say he did an excellent job.

Some of you might have read my previous post(s), but for the benefit of those who haven't, Tony started out as my ID, but has over the years become a family friend. That's the kind of trust I have come to place in him.

If you would like pictures, please feel free to PM me. Any one interested can contact Tony at 9090 3444.

Kelvin

Hi all,

Does anyone have their reno done and able to let me have a look at their work?

I'm getting my key next month from HDB(4room standard) and im on tight budget.

Really hope to have cheap and good quality work from contractor! Please pm me contact (best if have reno photos)

Thank you. :D

Hi I am look for a contractor too as I have some design in mind already. Homefella you have some info on contractors? Please PM me as well.

Hi

Can try www.tayboontat.com :)

Im his existing customer, good service, price ok ok ok.