Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
PM me if you want someone who is reliable, honest and reasonable rate to do your house. I am using A-Decor to renovate my Pinnacle and Edmund is really good! :)

hi ksjl,

Please pm me your ID. thank

hi i've got a contractor lobang if u want.recommended to my frens and they r quite happy wif him.can be said cheap realiable n thrustworthy.if u want i can pm u his contact n u can try to ask him for quotation 1st.

hi Daniel,

please pm me your contractor. Is your contractor do ID as well? Thank

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, sky creation,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

hi saltnlight,

please pm me your contractor. Thank

PM me if you want someone who is reliable, honest and reasonable rate to do your house. I am using A-Decor to renovate my Pinnacle and Edmund is really good! :)

Hi KSJL, can you please pm me your contact? Thank you.

Hi User101

Tried to PM you but your inbox full. What's your contractor's contact?

Can PM me? or email to umaisarah@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Bro,

We had bought 3 ROOM FLAT at queens town, would like to few things can anybody suggest good contractor.

1) PAINT WHOLE HOUSE Living ROOM,2 BEDROOM, UTILITY ROOM.

2) POLISH TERRAZO in LIVING,KITHCHEN , 2 BEDROOMS,

3) FIX MIRROR /WASH BASIN IN RESTROOM.

Key getting handed over on 22nd FEB, suggest contract who complete activity within 28th FEB .

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, sky creation,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Please please pm me cheap contractors' contact as we are having tight budget for our renovation.

Thank you.

U can contact my contactor ; Kelvin at his email: senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg for quote.

I believe he can help u to do in a good budget.

Thanks.

Hi all, i see quite a few people are lookng around for a good contractor. Just to share, i had a very unpleasant experience with one. As the showroom is at The Furniture Mall, just wish to warn fellow forumers to be caution when checking around. Hope whoever sees this thread will be more careful in dealing with them:

Green Star Office Furniture (It has an alternative company called "Living Abode" too)

The Plaza (The Furniture Mall)

Beach Road #02-340, Singapore 199591

p: 6xxxxxx f: 6xxxxxx

http://www.greenstarofficefurniture.com

Ho Hylien: xxxxxxx or Mr Ho (the father).

It is a father-daughter team and they actually have a carpentry factory. However, the daughter (supposed designer) is inexperienced in design, scheduling and coordination. She does not supervise nor visit the site regularly and refuse to admit her faults when things go wrong. The father, the contractor, naturally take side with his daughter. This duo lack integrity in their work and is not professional in handling conflicts with customers.

hi i've got a contractor lobang if u want.recommended to my frens and they r quite happy wif him.can be said cheap realiable n thrustworthy.if u want i can pm u his contact n u can try to ask him for quotation 1st.