Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi ,

Thx for the sharing. Care to pass me the contact of your contractor and your T-blog or photos? Thx in advance

viv

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Price wise<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Reliability & Responsibility<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->Time taken<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Hi, you can contact Mr. Toh from Chng Poh Guan Contractor at: 81027846. He actually took me to visit some of the ongoing projects, after giving me the quotation/package pricing and talking to me about my requirements. I think visiting their ongoing projects will really help you to decide, or learn more about what one contractor does. Although we are new to this, seeing the actual physical items and work based on our own acceptability is best. When you shortlist your top 3 or few contractors, its important to talk to the previous owners and see the ongoing projects I feel...

Anyway, will anyone please give some comment, thanks! Package of S$12,388 in total is it competitive? I saw some from the IDs and they are generally 20-30% more expensive.

CARPENTRY WORKS

* 20FT Laminate Kitchen cabinet (top & bottom)

* All internal carcass and panel doors is Solid plywood / * ABS Trimming for door panels

* 01 set of stainless steel Dish Rack / * 01 set of Glass panel doors

* Supply & install solid surface top for Kitchen work top (10 FT)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR ROOMS

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 2 (sliding door)

* New 5ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood for room 3 (sliding door)

CARPENTRY WORKS FOR MBR

* New 6ft built in wardrobe with laminate. Solid plywood (Sliding door)

COOKER HOOD & HOB

* 01 no. cooker hood & 01 no. cooker hob

MASONARY WORK

* 50mm height cabinet base

* 50mm height fridge and washing. Machine base with tiles finished

PLUMBING WORK

* Install inlet and outlet piping for Kitchen cabinet Sink

* Install inlet and outlet piping for washing machine

* Labour to install water Heater

* Labour to install 2 sets of toilet accessories

* Supply & install kitchen sink & tap

WINDOW (150 SQ/FT)

* Supply and install Alum. Window grille for whole unit with selected design.

Air-Con

* System 3 in 1 (Branded)

* Unlimited Aircon Ducting

* 5 years warranty

ELECTRICAL WORKS

* Labour to install ceiling lights by HDB original light point

PAINTING WORKS

* ICI or Nippon Paints

* Up to 4 colours for wall & all ceiling white

* Painting of all sewerage pipes

* Painting of all doors & frames & main metal gate

Hi,

with regards to ur quote..

How is your contractor service?

And was it within your budget and how much did u spend in total?

Am doing something similar and looking for a good contractor URGENTLY.

Thank you.

Please kindly email me your contractor contact

Doing up my 4 room resale with tight budget.

Quotes by ID too over my budget.

Kindly email me suman3_sg@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Have you found anyone yet?

me on tight budget as well..

Anyone recommendations?

I have got a architect lobing if u want.recommended to my frens and they r absolutely blessed wif him.can be said bargain reliable n trustworthy. if u wish i can message u his acquaintance n u can try to ask him for citation 1st.

Can pm me his name and contact. I only doing kitchen. Do you think he entertain small renov. Thanks in advance.

I have got a architect lobing if u want.recommended to my frens and they r absolutely blessed wif him.can be said bargain reliable n trustworthy. if u wish i can message u his acquaintance n u can try to ask him for citation 1st.

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

can pm me your contactor's contact? thanks

The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi user101,

Please email to me at, serenet6@gmail.com your contractor' contact, thanks!

I'm going to have my 5 room resale @ jurong west do up by my contractor to whom my shop was previously done up by him as well.

There are mainly 3 factors why i choose him still even after touring around and seeking for the 'best' deal from this forum.

Price wise = he is consider one of the cheapest or maybe i can say is the cheapest? after comparing at least 6 quotes for my current house which includes( Ideal house, Jason Goh, darwin interior, **,classic design and artoday), maybe because my friend and myself had previously let him done up many of their places and hence the price.

Reliability & Responsibility = Excellent ( Based on my previous shop Jcube cybercafe@ dhoby ghuat MRT, i had only spend 8k for the touch up but yet instead of the low amount, he had came down almost everyday to help out and monitor the progress. Little/no monitoring for me.

Time taken = i would gladly say ALL but not most told me they need at least 6 weeks to do up my 5 room resale unit. which at that point of time i thought it's the best duration i can find till i check out with my contactor (4 weeks).

The only setback is he is ultimately still a contractor thus no 3D drawings or other services u wud have expect from a ID, but nevertheless he's a good coodinator. Just go and buy 1 or 2 of the home design and show to him the one u like will do.

Last but not least I'm not helping to advertise nor am i a contractor just in case u guys think i am. As im gonna create my own T-Blog during/after my renovation starting on end MAR.

Do drop me a PM or can reach me @ uavss@hotmail.com if you are interested to find out more

Hi! Please email me the details of the contractor at farmaz02@hotmail.com. Am looking for a contractor for wetworks on my resale home. Also at Jurong West by the way.

Thanks, Farah

Hi User101 and SaltnLight,

Kindly PM me your contractor ID to me too?

Thanks a lot

Juz got the key for my bishan flat.

Regards,

Jack

can try my ID.i engaged him for my condo at florida,pricing is average but the workmanship is **** good.

his email add: kerwin@reztnrelax.com