Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Im looking for contractor, just need to make 8 feet kitchen cabinet and utility room wall with door,someone quoted me 1.5k.

If anyone knows sincere person pass me the contact.

Dear all,

We have just bought a resale 4-room flat, intend to engage only contractor to do some works.

Would like to ask for contacts of any reliable & cheap contractors as we are on a tight budget.

Please feel free to PM me or drop me a line (metrohomme@gmail.com) if you have one to recommend.

Thanks a lot!

Hi all

Newbie here

Looking for contractor to do light Reno on my flat.

Please share recommended contractor.

Email: bigsmallbb@hotmail.com

Thanks for help

Hi,

I need a total overhaul for our 4A. We have in mind the designs and feel. We need the house rather urgently. ID quotes are too expensive at the moment. Budget below 30k. Contractors only.

loveshoptillthydrop@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all

IN need of a contractor recommendation for some reno work, please provide your recomendations

Thanks

<!--quoteo(post=491433:date=Jan 2 2010, 08:18 AM:name=user101)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (user101 @ Jan 2 2010, 08:18 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=491433"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi user101,

Can you share with me your reno contractor contact as i am going to reno my 4 room resale. Thanks.

Pls PM your Reno contractor to me?

Hi Can PM me the contractor's contacts too? thanks

Hi can PM me the contractor's contacts?

<!--quoteo(post=545431:date=Jun 22 2010, 09:17 PM:name=mimiti)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mimiti @ Jun 22 2010, 09:17 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=545431"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

need contractor contacts too. can pm me? kelvin_leong75@hotmail.com. My flat is going to be ready by 3rd quarter this year. tks in advance.

Edited by smartkel

pls pm me or email me at senah22_22@hotmail.com

Am searching high and low for an ID or reno guy...with a small baby its very tiring...

please msg me ur ids who are gd.

thanx

Hi All,

Getting my key end of June and would appreciate if able to get some intro on good, reliable and value for money contractors...

Was thinking of overlaying my kitchen tiles and relaminating the current cabinet to have a fresh new look plus other normal stuffs...

Thanks