Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi all,

Not sure if this thread is still active.

Can some kind souls please PM the contacts of the contractors that you had engaged? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

i am going to take over my house very soon in sept 2011 and i going to do some reno for my house.

Please pm me reliable contractor for a small scale reno. Thanks in advance!

Reno works required:

Installation of Ceiling Fans (two)

Electrical Works (Re-wiring of whole house)

Installaton of two X system 2 air con in four bedrooms

Reno of both toilets

Reno of kitchen

Flooring chemical wash and polish

Replacing the glass partition in study room with wall and of coz a door

Wall feature for tv (console with wall cabinets)

Installation of L-box with downlights for whole house

Do PM me for more details

Regards!

Hi all,

Go to attend my 1st appt soon. Bought a 5rm resale flat in tampines and would like to do some reno.

Please pm me reliable contractor for a small scale reno. Thanks in advance!

Reno works required:

Installation of Ceiling Fans

Electrical Works (Wiring for ceiling fans, shifting of scv pts, tv pts etc)

Installaton of Aircon in living room

Reno of both toilets (change of toilet bowls, installation of wash basin stand, cabinets)

Flooring chemical wash, Parquet Varnish?

Installation of Room divider (sliding door in living room)

Wall feature for tv (console with wall cabinets

Hope to hear from u guys soon! Thanks!

Regards!

Hi,

I'm looking for a reputable and reliable contractor (Not ID), as I have very bad experience with the interior designer previously. I wanna deal with the contractor myself this time.

Can some kind souls, please recommend some contractors to me?

Please send the details to saltseed@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

<!--quoteo(post=481348:date=Dec 7 2009, 09:33 PM:name=tnqhome)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tnqhome @ Dec 7 2009, 09:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=481348"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Please please pm me cheap contractors' contact as we are having tight budget for our renovation.

Thank you.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hi

Am getting my keys soon too. Pls PM me your contractor's contact. Tks :D

Hi All,

I'm getting my keys for my 3I resale flat by End-Sept. Due to very tight budget, I'm looking for reliable and reasonable rate contractor for recommendation. Kindly please PM me your contractor's contact.

Thanks a lot!

hi Hi,

getting resale keys next month.

looking for a contractor to do light reno (painting, doors, bathroom, modifications... maybe)

please PM me some contacts

is 1 month of time from keys to move in too short?

appreciate your comments

thank you.