Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Hi

i need a contractor to redo my mother's kitchen

mainly to demolish existing cabinet and redo + some water piping and ceiling repair...

A&D quoted me roughly $6K but i need to do comparison so anyone care to share their contractors ?

btw i dont need ID cos there isnt much design involved

on a side note i need carpenters to do a built in cabinet at my own place...so anyone to share ?

thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The contractor I'm using is good and one of the lowest quote I got for my own house renovation.

If you are interested let me know.

Hi user101, is it ok to share your contact with me, thanks...

Hi all,

Im looking for a cheap and realiable contractor to re do my just gotten resale unit at bt panjang kitchen cabinets only.

Hoping to get it at low price coz on a tight budget.

Kindly email hairiana@gmail.com to share your good contacts. And if u yourself jave just undergone a kitchen revamp, can you share the cost of the revamp the contractor had charged. Thanks a million.

Hi everybody,

I see a lot of requests for a good reliable contractor for renovation.

I used this guy Raymond from Gracious Decorum & Renovation you can reach him at 9005 5002. He did my home in Bishan, 4A HDB, very impressed with his quality and also his attitude. Very positive and always willing to help.

I always thought renovation can be a painful experience, with Raymond, it was excellent and also quiet affordable compared to the big boys..

Hope you have a good experience with him..

Thanks

Vignesh

Hi all,

Ive been missing for SUPER LONG from renotalk. I tried looking for my T-blog but dunno y cant find. Thinking maybe this will be a right place to post my experience with my ex- cum current contractor for my customer.

Hi tracy,

your T-blog is here, still around.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=29019&hl=

i completed reno of my 5 rm flat about a month ago and in the beginning did not know who to contact and what to do. But during one visit to gf's hse, i was so impressed with the decor done in her 3-rm flat. her unit looked so spacious and warm. She told me that the same contractor did another house and we went to see that house too so decided to use his services.

He is not an ID but a contractor but his designs and layout was superb. when he gave his final quote, we told him that he needs to keep within the final quote and any additional must gain our approval first.

and so he did. He contacted us for each and every change and did not charge us for additionals such as painting the outside wall of the flat, hanging about 20 wall pictures, additional lights, moving position of lights after it has been fixed and etc and the list goes on as we were quite finicky in our decisions as all homeowners are, LOL.

the only additional that he charged was for additional power points and hard ware. We gave him the entire reno work except for window grilles and wrought iron gate.

We wanted a Balinese style decor and we got exactly that. we are the envy of friends and family. it's very relaxing to come home and enjoy the beauty.

I'm trying to upload some of his renderings and the actual home but need to find how to do it. I'll do so if i can find it soon. I will provide you his details after uploading my pics. cheers!

Hi can u email me your contractor contact n email address? Thanks! lui_june@yahoo.com.sg