Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
julian_lim

Where To Find String Curtain

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all,

anyone knows where i can find string curtain to diy?

thanks in advance

there is a number of places u can find the string curtain.

1. Plaza Sing- Spotlight

2. Katong Plaza - most of the ground floor shops have it

3. Bugis Junction

I got mine at Tanjong Katong Complex. the one at Geylang Serai.

Ground floor near Shop and Save. The shop selling towels. I got the plain one for $30 and the one with beads for $38. the rest at the other shops sold for $40 -$60

Then I used the Ikea Panel Curtain system to put it up. :)

I got mine at Tanjong Katong Complex. the one at Geylang Serai.

Ground floor near Shop and Save. The shop selling towels. I got the plain one for $30 and the one with beads for $38. the rest at the other shops sold for $40 -$60

Then I used the Ikea Panel Curtain system to put it up. :)

pinkpetter, i saw your bedroom pic that's y decide to put one too. lol saw you take a close up pic to show how u hang up using the panel curtain system? i'm using daiso $2 pole for the door but still no idea how to attached another set of string curtain close to one of the wall.

pinkpetter, i saw your bedroom pic that's y decide to put one too. lol saw you take a close up pic to show how u hang up using the panel curtain system? i'm using daiso $2 pole for the door but still no idea how to attached another set of string curtain close to one of the wall.

For the one nearer to the wall you use the ceiling fitting like mine. You can get the kvartal panel curtain fittings. you get the railing (which comes in 1-track or 3-track), then the ceiling fitting which helps you attach it to the ceiling.. and the top-bottom rail to fit on the cloth so that you can attach the cloth to the rail on the ceiling. :)