Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kiven78

-=kiven & Gwen's Forthcoming Sweet Abode=-

Nice lighting ... We got almost the same Ice cube light , except mine come in form of wall light while yrs mount on the ceiling :)

apologies bro our ice-cube lighting is actually meant for wall lamp in my son's room :P will update pic in a moment..

Edited by kiven78

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

UPDATES - Floor Tiles cum Patch works (Partial nia)

floor1.jpg

Our living room homo layed - 95% completed

floor.jpg

View of of living room homo from master bedroom angle.

wallpatch.jpg

Previous door opening being patched up.

wallpatch1.jpg

View of patch up door opening from inside son's room

Updates - Part 2 of living floor tiling,cement screeding..

DoorstepB4.jpg

Pic of Front stairs before renovation.

frontdoor.jpg

Front stairs after re-tiling works with heavy duty tiles.

hole.jpg

Gota question Henry wats a bats lair doing up in my cable trunking pipe after he returns from JB... :curse:

livingextend.jpg

Living room extended floor tiles completed.

livingext.jpg

Closeup shot of completed living room tiling.

Edited by kiven78

Updates - Upload of materials n patching works

glass.jpg

Glass panels + fixtures on standby for our MBR / living partition.

doorFup.jpg

Door frame up in position with cement floor screed done as well finally.

vanityfloor.jpg

Vanity area done up with peach colored heavy duty tiles.

MBRtrim.jpg

MBR toilet side wall made flat ready for installing of tempered glass panel n door.

airconseal.jpg

Today we seek out our own air-con contractor to dismantle cum coverup with white painted plywood since henry's air-con man is unavailable.

Edited by kiven78

*UPDATE - False ceiling n etc

MbrdoorF.jpg

2nddoorframe.jpg

Door frames for MBR & son's room...

Fceiling.jpg

DSCN0719.jpg

So this is how false ceiling skeleton looks like..

Edited by kiven78

*Update > False ceiling completion along with some addons.

Livingroom_Lbox.jpg

livingC.jpg

Completion of living room L-box & false ceiling.

WIW_Lbox.jpg

Our WIW L-box done.

platform.jpg

Partial platform foundation setup by 30+ experience master carpentry,i trust it should withstand our daily stomping! :sport-smiley-004:

MBRtrim.jpg

Our MBR bathroom ready for glass door installation ...

Edited by kiven78

Wah bro cool down cool down, hiccups will come along the way and issues with contractors not informing owners b4 deciding on behalf of owner will arise. I too had a fair share of that nonsense, maybe we too chinchye thus we encounter this problem. :unsure:

I guess the only thing we can do is to keep a watchful eye over all the details so that we can rectify it asap in order not to disrupt the progress :)

Cheer up bro, you will realised your effort is worth it after everything is done and you got a swee swee house :D:yamseng:

Edited by coffee_o

Wah bro cool down cool down, hiccups will come along the way and issues with contractors not informing owners b4 deciding on behalf of owner will arise. I too had a fair share of that nonsense, maybe we too chinchye thus we encounter this problem. :unsure:

I guess the only thing we can do is to keep a watchful eye over all the details so that we can rectify it asap in order not to disrupt the progress :)

Cheer up bro, you will realised your effort is worth it after everything is done and you got a swee swee house :D:yamseng:

thanks for kind consolations bro...guess we gota keep our cool and pray hard no more cockups le...i wish i could keep an eye over their progress,now i understand why ID firms charge premium for their expertise and peace of mind...

thanks for kind consolations bro...guess we gota keep our cool and pray hard no more cockups le...i wish i could keep an eye over their progress,now i understand why ID firms charge premium for their expertise and peace of mind...

hey kiven,

cheer up and continue to monitor ur place's progress, on one hand to monitor any mistakes, on the other to be happy to see that ur flat's progress is getting closer n closer to the HO! :)

i think even with ID, sometimes they will also zi zuo zu zhang one..

everybody have their own share of hiccups but as long as rectifiable, all's good.. ya? :)

hey kiven,

cheer up and continue to monitor ur place's progress, on one hand to monitor any mistakes, on the other to be happy to see that ur flat's progress is getting closer n closer to the HO! :)

i think even with ID, sometimes they will also zi zuo zu zhang one..

everybody have their own share of hiccups but as long as rectifiable, all's good.. ya? :)

thanks for advice =)

auto-pilot i dun mind but i seriously doubt so as he always consult us on smallest issues,more likely caused by his poor coordination with his workers that caused such major cockup...i may just forgive him if he just own up and offer a simple apology but he has the cheek to defiantly claim that there is nothing wrong,man i hate that...

Speaking of rectifiable,i doubt so ... it entails major redoing affecting false-ceiling,flooring and partitioning..costing is one thing but time is of essence as well..just cant accept the fact that we ll have to keep receiving crappy mistakes along the way.

Haiz we ll just play by the ear and see how it goes...

*Update - some minor updates

coridorview.jpg

Our corridor view...

haulage.jpg

Debris have been cleared finally,quite an eyesore before...

rollerblind.jpg

This is where a glass panel will be fixed in place of usual concrete wall,hope it will make our place look more spacious.. :bow:

platformbase.jpg

Our wooden platform base,skillfully done up by carpentry master...

Edited by kiven78

Hi Kiven, i m sure there bound to be some hip cup here and there during renovation work, so long it is still within rectification means......don't be too stress out on yourself bro, enjoy it and i believe at the end of the tunnel you will love what u have achieved and got....

:yamseng:

Hi Kiven, i m sure there bound to be some hip cup here and there during renovation work, so long it is still within rectification means......don't be too stress out on yourself bro, enjoy it and i believe at the end of the tunnel you will love what u have achieved and got....

:yamseng:

hi jonana,we really appreciate your concern on our mishaps,will take them in our strive ... :)