Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lee_sg_123

Folks, Pls Come In To Give Me You Advice On My Kitchen Cabinet

Bought a resale apt, as the kitchen cabinet design abit dated, was thinking if possible to just change the face? it is granite top, so wouldbe a waste to replace everything, also inside the cabinent, condition is fine too. wonder if it is possible and will it be much cheaper?

Thanks!

kitchencabinet.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bought a resale apt, as the kitchen cabinet design abit dated, was thinking if possible to just change the face? it is granite top, so wouldbe a waste to replace everything, also inside the cabinent, condition is fine too. wonder if it is possible and will it be much cheaper?

Thanks!

kitchencabinet.jpg

Just change the door and replace those rusty hinges should be good enough ba :)

Just change the door and replace those rusty hinges should be good enough ba :)

Thanks! any idea how much it would cost? should approach cabinet professionals or any contractor will do? thanks!

Thanks! any idea how much it would cost? should approach cabinet professionals or any contractor will do? thanks!

get carpenters to change new drs....but not cheap, but cheaper than change entire kitch cabs

i wanted to replace wardrobe old drs cost 1/3 of new wardrobe cost

get carpenters to change new drs....but not cheap, but cheaper than change entire kitch cabs

i wanted to replace wardrobe old drs cost 1/3 of new wardrobe cost

Thanks! i supposed when they change door, they will change the hinges too, that's why not cheap.

Thanks! i supposed when they change door, they will change the hinges too, that's why not cheap.

$90 per door...

hinges not tht exp, its the labor& less so the plywood

Edited by fini

Changing of laminate itself is 70% of the cost of doing a new one. Normally should be charging $90 per cabinet door (should be ard L 1.5ft~2ft) and $55 per drawer.

Changing of laminate itself is 70% of the cost of doing a new one. Normally should be charging $90 per cabinet door (should be ard L 1.5ft~2ft) and $55 per drawer.

ty jaskel :D