Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello

I was introduced to D'esprit through my PRC co-worker. What he had done for his flat was minimal, costing him approx 15k.

So I'm thinking to shortlist them for my renovation, do u have anything to share with me about them?

TIA.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello

I was introduced to D'esprit through my PRC co-worker. What he had done for his flat was minimal, costing him approx 15k.

So I'm thinking to shortlist them for my renovation, do u have anything to share with me about them?

TIA.

Did you end up going with D'esprit, or are you still deciding?

Did you end up going with D'esprit, or are you still deciding?

anyone tried this ID before? got a quote from them, looks quite good, the ID whom i spoke to also sounds quite good, hope to have some feedback :)

anyone tried this ID before? got a quote from them, looks quite good, the ID whom i spoke to also sounds quite good, hope to have some feedback :)

Its better to get few more quotes to compare, if u need i could recommend you my ID, their price are good also. PM me for contact.

oh just to update about this ID.

i spoke with them about 3 times, viewed their showflat.

but the id-in-charge cannot draw and he told me their in-hse designer will do the drawing.

so when i was explaining my concepts to him in drawing, he asked me whether can he photocopy to show his designer.

oh well, i dont trust id who cannot draw simple drawings.

anyway, i went with another id and my house alrdy completed reno n i'm staying here alrdy.