Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi DevilAz,

But it seems like it's the way over at D'esprit, at least this is what me and my friend encountered. She has signed up with them and neing served by the co-ordinator aka sales person. As for design of her house, it's done by another lady in the same firm.

Your ID firm is D'esprit too?

hi i am a new here.

me and my wife are planing to do up a re sale 4 room flat.

we went around taking quote from different id.

like darwin, space vision, vouge design, renozone, i design, ho bee and D'ESPRIT.

so far the best service is of D'ESPRIT.

Design is Space vision ( but they are gr8. but very x in price)

would like to find out more about d'esprit.....

can any one send me photos of the work they have done.

thnx.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, I'm new here currently sourcing for a renovation contractor/id to do some reno for my new resale flat in Punggol.

Anyone has recently engaged them for renovation works? Any reviews?

hi, I'm new here currently sourcing for a renovation contractor/id to do some reno for my new resale flat in Punggol.

Anyone has recently engaged them for renovation works? Any reviews?

I received a quote from them recently.... many many hidden costs. Look carefully before you commit to their service.

Our kitchen cabinet (10" top, 10" bottom, cement base) with granite top costs us $4000.

Our contractor also let us choose any laminate we like and just give him the code number of the material we want. All cabinets are soft-closing + 2 pieces of frosted glass cabinet doors. Is $4000 expensive?

Edited by Native02

Our kitchen cabinet (10" top, 10" bottom, cement base) with granite top costs us $4000.

Our contractor also let us choose any laminate we like and just give him the code number of the material we want. Is $4000 expensive?

20ft for $4000k is very expensive leh... does it include sink, tap, hob, hood, inlet/outlet for wash machine.... just for your info, 10 ft wide is only abt 3m wide... for me, i think it's too small...

20ft for $4000k is very expensive leh... does it include sink, tap, hob, hood, inlet/outlet for wash machine.... just for your info, 10 ft wide is only abt 3m wide... for me, i think it's too small...

I've just edited my post. It actually comes with cement base, soft closing cabinet doors, 2 pieces of glass for cabinet doors, 1 piece of glass to put on the wall opposite the stove (for easy cleaning).

For hood and hob and oven, he gave us $750 to buy. If less than that, he'll get the difference, else we need to top up.

The kitchen cabinet also come with L-shape (at the basin), so it's actually a bit more than 10".

I thought it's cheap already :( :( :(

I've just edited my post. It actually comes with cement base, soft closing cabinet doors, 2 pieces of glass for cabinet doors, 1 piece of glass to put on the wall opposite the stove (for easy cleaning).

For hood and hob and oven, he gave us $750 to buy. If less than that, he'll get the difference, else we need to top up.

The kitchen cabinet also come with L-shape (at the basin), so it's actually a bit more than 10".

I thought it's cheap already :( :( :(

I am searching Ids for my resales currently. i received a number of quotes. From what i see 20+ feet for $4000 is exp. cement base for cabinet is not exp. And doors, glass .. are the standard layout for kitchen cabinate..... does your contractor shows you the width for 10" kitchen cabinet?? Are you ok with with width? Anyway, if you refer to the many kitchen and 2 bathroom, 20" kitchen is usually FOE (of cos the price is included in the package)... i still think 4k is expensive...

I am searching Ids for my resales currently. i received a number of quotes. From what i see 20+ feet for $4000 is exp. cement base for cabinet is not exp. And doors, glass .. are the standard layout for kitchen cabinate..... does your contractor shows you the width for 10" kitchen cabinet?? Are you ok with with width? Anyway, if you refer to the many kitchen and 2 bathroom, 20" kitchen is usually FOE (of cos the price is included in the package)... i still think 4k is expensive...

THe width is up to us to decide. Maybe because of the granite top, that's why it's more expensive.

I think the granite top costs $1000. And if minus off the $750 he gives us to buy hood hob oven, it only costs $2250. Still expensive ah? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

We also talked to a lot of IDs and contractors, and this is the cheapest we found.

THe width is up to us to decide. Maybe because of the granite top, that's why it's more expensive.

I think the granite top costs $1000. And if minus off the $750 he gives us to buy hood hob oven, it only costs $2250. Still expensive ah? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

We also talked to a lot of IDs and contractors, and this is the cheapest we found.

Are you sure the width is up to you to decide? From wat i know, they charge $$ per additional ft... $2250 + $1000 granite top, then i think still ok... just make sure the granite is a geniune one...

Are you sure the width is up to you to decide? From wat i know, they charge $$ per additional ft... $2250 + $1000 granite top, then i think still ok... just make sure the granite is a geniune one...

Yah, the width is for us to decide. Of course we can't go too wide because of space and design constraints.

Granite is for us to choose also. It's China one.

My heart aches if we find out our reno is too expensive :(