Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aikboon

7 Days Home Furnishing - Any Experience?

Anyone bought from them before? How's the quality of goods and pricing? I am interested in their MEMORY FOAM sofa, however, it's quite pricey. $2388 for 3+2 seaters, PU leather. Is this reasonable? Given that they use MEMORY FOAM instead of high density foam? Any comments? TIA!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone bought from them before? How's the quality of goods and pricing? I am interested in their MEMORY FOAM sofa, however, it's quite pricey. $2388 for 3+2 seaters, PU leather. Is this reasonable? Given that they use MEMORY FOAM instead of high density foam? Any comments? TIA!

Are you planning to shoot you sofa into space?

Are you planning to shoot you sofa into space?

Hi Sam,

What do you mean?

I am asking if there is something fishy with this company because I have never seen sofa that uses memory foam.

Hi Sam,

What do you mean?

I am asking if there is something fishy with this company because I have never seen sofa that uses memory foam.

Memory foam was invented to be put in the seats for astronauts when they get sent to space, it helps spread out the G forces.

Putting memory foam in a sofa is a waste of money.

Memory foam was invented to be put in the seats for astronauts when they get sent to space, it helps spread out the G forces.

Putting memory foam in a sofa is a waste of money.

I see...thanks!

was just wondering... whats the memory foam for? the memory foam remembers your butt shape? is that a good thing?

imagine if your guests see that...

was just wondering... whats the memory foam for? the memory foam remembers your butt shape? is that a good thing?

Some mattresses uses memory foam too. Isn't it?

Correct me if I am wrong but memory foam does not remember your "butt shape". It provides better support for the weight which compresses it, and decompresses to its original shape once the weight is removed.

I am also contemplating getting a tempur pillow.

Edited by TYM