Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deltaforce9

Is This On Sale Anywhere Other Than Online?

was looking for a mini sewing machine... and found this on ebay... my mom wants it but doesn't want to buy it online.. she wants to see it at a shop and check it out physically... so anyone seen this anywhere recently?

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/MINI-SEWING-MACHINE...=item2a0455a13d

something like this should be sold somewhere at some shopping center or some pasar malam or something right? it's one of those things you walk past and ignore the salesperson with a microphone selling the **** out of this at some neighbourhood town center right? and when you want to buy it you can't find it.. hahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
was looking for a mini sewing machine... and found this on ebay... my mom wants it but doesn't want to buy it online.. she wants to see it at a shop and check it out physically... so anyone seen this anywhere recently?

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/MINI-SEWING-MACHINE...=item2a0455a13d

something like this should be sold somewhere at some shopping center or some pasar malam or something right? it's one of those things you walk past and ignore the salesperson with a microphone selling the **** out of this at some neighbourhood town center right? and when you want to buy it you can't find it.. hahaha

My mother-in-law bought one, but it cost more than the one in your link. A booth at People's Park Centre is selling this. When you go in from the entrance facing Yue Hwa, it's at the row on your left. I can't remember which floor is it tough. :P

My mother-in-law bought one, but it cost more than the one in your link. A booth at People's Park Centre is selling this. When you go in from the entrance facing Yue Hwa, it's at the row on your left. I can't remember which floor is it tough. :P

cool... thanks for the reply... :) appreciate it