Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Curtains

Got 11november curtains

Did both room with very nice patterns roller blinds and living both 2 layers curtains.

I personally like their service very much and they are very patient even we spend more than 2hrs to choose the fabric. They are good in the matching colour and helpfully advise us the right colour shades.

I chosen the nice china fabric as I know there are lousy and good fabric that made from china, I tested them on the fabric to determine their honesty and they are honest to highlight to me and share their knowledge. The price quoted is very reasonable price . Basically you paid for what you get without being chop carrot.

During installation everything is nicely done, not dusty. The curtain maker Jo is there to make sure everything is smooth-going and cut off excess threads from the curtain.

At the end of the installation I can only say that they are happy curtains maker looking at their proud product and I am happy owner appreciating the piece of window art. FYI This is the website i found www.11november.com.sg

Edited by bombing08

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try e curtains in amk.. it's factory based.. so likely cheaper than the salespeople.. was recommended by channel 8 some time ago.. u may want to check it's website for the tel number.. www.curtainsfactory.com.sg

I got my curtains custom-made by Unique Zone, with a small showroom Balestier. This curtain maker (a young couple) is highly recommended by most ID firms, and their workmanship is really excellent! After spending so much $$$ on home renovation, it makes sense to pay a little more for quality material and workmanship!

Here are some photographs to share:

Quality hooks & neat workmanship...

grq4_3f4_uc4it.jpg

Shining organza Day Curtain, reversed dressing for MBR:

hicf_409_uc4it.jpg

grq4_4bd_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Hi all,

I need to custom made my living room curtains. Can anyone recommend a reputable and nice shop to do that ? Personal experience with that shop is prefered.

Thanks.

Hi, I do not have one to recommend but do have an advise not to patronise Aik Brothers Trading at Joo Chiat.

What pissed us off is we felt that they are not sincere with our probably small business to them. We used to deal with this guy Jude sometime a week before Chinese New Year. He came to our place take the necessary measurements and we selected our choice of material. We have the understanding that due to short time frame we can only get our curtains after Chinese New Year. However, we've been chasing for their quotation for at least 2weeks before it was emailed to us. After we've replied and decided to proceed, we waited again for at least 3 weeks before we made a trip to their shop again. This time, his brother served us. We then had some changes made to the materials and requested for a fresh quote.

However, to our dismay, after weeks of waiting and finally one fine day my hubby met Jude outside his shop. He could'nt even recognise my hubby's face and even the job that he's supposed to be dealing with us.

Hence, we are both very disappointed with their service and till date is still wondering if doing a 4rm Hdb flat's job does it sound like small deal to them that they didnt even want to serve?

need 1 spare curtain. how much to customise curtain without rod for living room length 78"

Edited by dean

I got my 4 room flat all curtains done up at less than 1k by 11 November curtains which is very reasonable because I was offered a much higher price with the same fabric by a highly recommended curtain maker.

Super friendly curtain maker, not stressful dealing with them. They work and talk to my ID to get the colour matching process done up nicely for my whole house. I recommend them anytime to anyone looking for honest, professional and friendly curtain maker at a reasonable price. More info about them at www.11november.com.sg or just call them at 98191481

Hope my sharing will benefit couple who looking for realiable curtain maker :good:

I got my 4 room flat all curtains done up at less than 1k by 11 November curtains which is very reasonable because I was offered a much higher price with the same fabric by a highly recommended curtain maker.

Super friendly curtain maker, not stressful dealing with them. They work and talk to my ID to get the colour matching process done up nicely for my whole house. I recommend them anytime to anyone looking for honest, professional and friendly curtain maker at a reasonable price. More info about them at www.11november.com.sg or just call them at 98191481

Hope my sharing will benefit couple who looking for realiable curtain maker :good:

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

I got a quote from Golden Leaf which was like $1k higher than others for the similar quality of fabric chosen. In the end I went with the same company that did my previous house curtains (6 years and still in good condition with no probs) for my new place. They were cheaper than the more "famous" companies and also quite fast (can install in 10 days). Can ask for a quote if you are interested. Kelvin at 91082895. Don't forget to bargain.

Bro chew & spouse are currently at my place doing up those curtains. Both of em separately (since one comes before the other) refused my Cash Payment UNTIL I'm Satisfised with their workmanship!

Now they're all 'stuffs' up for d fear of dirtying my new flooring n such though I assured em 'boh worries' since I'll cleaned up after em, I felt now so Very paiseh!!! Meant they still do up the necessaries like....ALOT lor, beyond my

expection!!!

At this point of writing,..yes, bro chew even kpo to fix up one of my ikea shelving!!! Haha!!!

Boh things to talk bout their services lor!!!