Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_dun

This Is All I'm Waiting For...

Finally my bar counter is here.

IMG_0304.jpg

Kitchen cabinet.

IMG_0305.jpg

Hahaha... Outcome look ugly. Think my design not gd enough.

IMG_0306.jpg

MBR wardrobe.

IMG_0307.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What a mess~! Anyhow put thing on my laminate flooring without anything cover it.

IMG_0308.jpg

Display cabinet glass panel and mirror.

IMG_0309.jpg

Tonite when I went up to my house for rotate checking. Once I open the door I heard sound from inside of my house. First thing come to my mind. Must be the worker forgot to turn off something. I direct walk toward the common bathroom and it really as what I thought and it happened. WTF... When I was there is around 10pm. I said they very hard working and work until 7pm. Meant that water had almost fully on for more than 3hrs. !@$%^&*() I'll ask them to pay for my utilities bill for this month. Never mind just let my ID to enjoy his trip to HK. Once he come back I'll **** until he up side down. !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(

Tonite when I went up to my house for rotate checking. Once I open the door I heard sound from inside of my house. First thing come to my mind. Must be the worker forgot to turn off something. I direct walk toward the common bathroom and it really as what I thought and it happened. WTF... When I was there is around 10pm. I said they very hard working and work until 7pm. Meant that water had almost fully on for more than 3hrs. !@$%^&*() I'll ask them to pay for my utilities bill for this month. Never mind just let my ID to enjoy his trip to HK. Once he come back I'll **** until he up side down. !@#$%^&*(!@#$%^&*(

hey this is such a coincidence! last night i went to check my place and the same thing happened! worker didn't turn off tap completely and water had overflown out onto the corridor! wow..so weird that it happened to both of us on the same night... :unsure:

Wah! :o What if the floors are parquet or laminate and flooded the hse?

I think must put signages at the main door, informing the workers that before they leave the hse must do a check. ;)

Edited by gals_mama

Dun think will be so coincidence again le. Today they never turn off my common bathroom light. When I was there is 830pm.

hey this is such a coincidence! last night i went to check my place and the same thing happened! worker didn't turn off tap completely and water had overflown out onto the corridor! wow..so weird that it happened to both of us on the same night... :unsure:

U hav to. No matter how far u stay from ur new house.

wah, this is bad....i'm so going to check everynite....

So just keep the last payment until they complete. Anyway everything is not them what they need to care about? As long they done their job.

Wah! :o What if the floors are parquet or laminate and flooded the hse?

I think must put signages at the main door, informing the workers that before they leave the hse must do a check. ;)

The progress looks fast and everything is falling into place nicely. Anyway wat is the colour of the laminate for ur kitchen cabinets and bar counter? Maroon?

OK la... Fast meh? Hope now can move in liao. I dunno that is rose red or maroon color.

The progress looks fast and everything is falling into place nicely. Anyway wat is the colour of the laminate for ur kitchen cabinets and bar counter? Maroon?

I'm **** pek chek. Last nite I was there ard 10pm. This time round they nv turn off my MBR bathroom light and nv lock my window facing corridor. **** it.#^*+=_\|~<?£€

I'm **** pek chek. Last nite I was there ard 10pm. This time round they nv turn off my MBR bathroom light and nv lock my window facing corridor. **** it.#^*+=_\|~<?£€

wah u better complain to your ID!... or else put a sign at the entrance to remind them to off everything before they leave. my PM offered to pay my water bill for me... :D