Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CORS

I Need Help To Deal With Renovation Contractor!

what should i do if my renovation contractor never do what he said before!! what should i do if he played rough??

my renovation contractor never wants to listen to me, always want to go his own way!! everytime said to me, : "no choice no choice, things happened liao what can i do!! i cannot 24hrs look at your house!!!" all this happened when i paid him 50% of renovation money!! i don't know how to carry on with this contractor!! i am now in delimma cause he is holding my money now..........., really need some suggestions and help from here, thanks first............

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what should i do if my renovation contractor never do what he said before!! what should i do if he played rough??

my renovation contractor never wants to listen to me, always want to go his own way!! everytime said to me, : "no choice no choice, things happened liao what can i do!! i cannot 24hrs look at your house!!!" all this happened when i paid him 50% of renovation money!! i don't know how to carry on with this contractor!! i am now in delimma cause he is holding my money now..........., really need some suggestions and help from here, thanks first............

well what exactly did he do or did not do?

since he holding ur 50%, suggest u let him do the work but hold on the final payment, shd be the final 20% or so. tell him that shd b paid only when handover. thats when u can start counting the costs with him.

Hi Cors, sorry to hear this again from a home owner, you might want to PM me contractor's detail cause yours sounds alot like many recent case i heard from house victims.

Some lost 90% after 1-2 days demolition work. :dunno: