Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

going for my first appt today....yipee!!!!!! can't wait for 2pm to come quick!

yeahhhh!!! so happy for you...Ours will be on the 20th next month...can't wait!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
today second damage for the house....paid $569.05 for a queen size sofa bed at carrefour which hubby and I like very much, even much more than the Aero one. :D

IMG_02061.jpg

total 2 down, more to go.... :good:

Sam,

Is that a sofa bed? I think there a space constraint in the bedroom, right?

am already waiting to bounce my butt off my office chair in abt 15 mins!!!!!! :D

Off you go, Sam and Good Luck!

Sam,

Is that a sofa bed? I think there a space constraint in the bedroom, right?

yes england, that is a sofa bed to be placed in our study rm for guest to slp over cos my mum will come over once in a while.

dimension-wise it can fit in..if that's what u are asking. :D

haha...thanks everyone. am back from my day @ HDB. everything went very smoothly and the completion is scheduled to be on 31/5. :D

have spoken to seller and seems like their reno HO was delayed so that's why they hv not moved yet. they promised that if they can move earlier, they will hand us the keys for reno. aso they agree for us to do site measurement this wed evening. am pretty lucky to meet such nice sellers. :D

shall take photos of the original condition and upload it here....stay tuned........

haha...thanks everyone. am back from my day @ HDB. everything went very smoothly and the completion is scheduled to be on 31/5. :D

have spoken to seller and seems like their reno HO was delayed so that's why they hv not moved yet. they promised that if they can move earlier, they will hand us the keys for reno. aso they agree for us to do site measurement this wed evening. am pretty lucky to meet such nice sellers. :D

shall take photos of the original condition and upload it here....stay tuned........

Oh, that's good to hear. The sellers are nice becoz you are nice to begin with.

For once, I thought you gonna make the sofa bed as your matrimonial bed. In my opinion, the sofa bed is not something that you like sleep on everyday becoz the seam at the middle will make sleeping difficult. A mattress protector over it will reduce the 'feel'. I know becoz I tried it before. Nonetheless, sleeping on it for a few days should be fine.

Cheers.

For once, I thought you gonna make the sofa bed as your matrimonial bed. In my opinion, the sofa bed is not something that you like sleep on everyday becoz the seam at the middle will make sleeping difficult. A mattress protector over it will reduce the 'feel'. I know becoz I tried it before. Nonetheless, sleeping on it for a few days should be fine.

Cheers.

thanks for the compliments! :D

nah, will not use a sofa bed for matrimonial bed for sure. hubby hhas back prob and needs a good support mattress. that's why we bought slumberland vono series cos he feels comfy slping it with the support he needs. I know for sure sealy or simmons will hv better ones. but to make me spend $3 - 4K on jus mattress....i think i will hv sleepless nites instead :P

on the whole we tried this sofa bed and feels pretty ok with sleeping on it too. hopefully my guests agrees on that. :D

Nice! It makes ur reno journey more pleasant too. Then u can get DX to confirm by this wed liao! One more thing settled! :P

nah, will not use a sofa bed for matrimonial bed for sure. hubby hhas back prob and needs a good support mattress. that's why we bought slumberland vono series cos he feels comfy slping it with the support he needs. I know for sure sealy or simmons will hv better ones. but to make me spend $3 - 4K on jus mattress....i think i will hv sleepless nites instead tongue.gif

I also have slumberland! But mine when new like 1.7k only. I already very sim tiah liao, i also will sweat when sleep man! :P

thanks for the compliments! :D

nah, will not use a sofa bed for matrimonial bed for sure. hubby hhas back prob and needs a good support mattress. that's why we bought slumberland vono series cos he feels comfy slping it with the support he needs. I know for sure sealy or simmons will hv better ones. but to make me spend $3 - 4K on jus mattress....i think i will hv sleepless nites instead :P

on the whole we tried this sofa bed and feels pretty ok with sleeping on it too. hopefully my guests agrees on that. :D

Agree, at the end of the day it boils down to budget and buy within your means is the way to go. I believe slumberland can give the slumber feeling.

I think the sofa bed is a luxury versus a mattress whoever your guest is-die die must agree with you that the sofa bed is okay.

hey sammy, congrats on reaching a milestone! you're one step closer...hehe...:)

good to hear you have such nice sellers..my sellers are also very kind, gave us the keys to the place on the first appt..but of course that's because it is vacant la.

btw, your bed - where did you buy it ah?

Lol...bravo Samy jie for a smooth 1st appt! :yamseng:

I hope by the time ur 2nd appt comes, Mr Yeak can HO to me by then!

It'll be like my cycle ends, urs begins! :sport-smiley-004:

Look forward to ur original condition pics then! Staying tuned to this frequency..... :D

yes england, that is a sofa bed to be placed in our study rm for guest to slp over cos my mum will come over once in a while.

dimension-wise it can fit in..if that's what u are asking. :D

Ehhh...yah hor! now that u posted this sofa bed thingy for guest room, i realised i didnt factor the cost of getting one for my spare bedroom! :bangwall:

still cant decide on a sofa bed or day bed or queen size bed...:dunno:

My FIL got hint he liked the sofas at HDB hub when we were there...:lol: wonder what he means?? :unsure: hahaha...

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

In any case, always keep your HDB Queue number together with the officer name.

It's always useful to keep this kind of evidence :D

For a moment, I thought u want to use that to buy 4D. wahaha

Cheers.

Hey, I was niced too loh, but my seller simply cannot make it. :curse:

Till now my blood still boil whenever I thought of her **** face!! :bangwall:

Yah, sofa bed is still good to be sofa. keke