Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samgalz

Our Dream Home~

Lol...bravo Samy jie for a smooth 1st appt! :yamseng:

I hope by the time ur 2nd appt comes, Mr Yeak can HO to me by then!

It'll be like my cycle ends, urs begins! :sport-smiley-004:

Look forward to ur original condition pics then! Staying tuned to this frequency..... :D

Congrats to sammie jie!!!!

By the time your 2ndd appt starts, its end of El's reno cycle and its the beginning of my new living cycle. haha

Faster post pic...cant wait liao. I want to see your original condition is it worst than mine. keke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

By the time your 2ndd appt starts, its end of El's reno cycle and its the beginning of my new living cycle. haha

Faster post pic...cant wait liao. I want to see your original condition is it worst than mine. keke

I bet no one can be worst than mine. Valuation report photos were so bad. Can't imagine when I get the keys and go inside that time, how it looks like....will be super terrible I bet.

I bet no one can be worst than mine. Valuation report photos were so bad. Can't imagine when I get the keys and go inside that time, how it looks like....will be super terrible I bet.

U mean u never been to the physical house b4??

Eh...ur living cycle start in june only meh??

why the delay? :unsure:

Eh...ur living cycle start in june only meh??

why the delay? :unsure:

Orh, no lah..moving in on 8th May, 31st May happen to be our ROM anniversary, so its a new living cycle in new home mah. keke

Same here. I am curious as well, El Nino.

I think reuben bought his house online. keke :P

haha...thanks everyone. am back from my day @ HDB. everything went very smoothly and the completion is scheduled to be on 31/5. :D

have spoken to seller and seems like their reno HO was delayed so that's why they hv not moved yet. they promised that if they can move earlier, they will hand us the keys for reno. aso they agree for us to do site measurement this wed evening. am pretty lucky to meet such nice sellers. :D

shall take photos of the original condition and upload it here....stay tuned........

Miss out yr post yesterday

Congrazt on yr 1st appointment .... So fast sia ..... at 1 moment you r still telling me u got plenty lot of time b4 yr 1st appointment ….. now it passed …..

Go Go Go ....

Orh, no lah..moving in on 8th May, 31st May happen to be our ROM anniversary, so its a new living cycle in new home mah. keke

I think reuben bought his house online. keke :P

Oic...k..k..alot of new cycles starting and ending ard 31st May hor... :sport-smiley-018:

or maybe he appoint one agent, the fella show him a few valuation reports then he tikam the one he see got most 'potential'?? :dunno:

U mean u never been to the physical house b4??

yah lor...buy flat without viewing nia?!? :unsure:

wah 1st time hear that .... ha .... then pay thru paypal ???? phahaha

Nolar...of course got view lar...Some more 2 times! lol....Want to get a cheap price no choice...need to get a super bad condition house to compensate the COV...hehehe

wah, i one morning + half afternoon nv come in so many post liao!!! :jawdrop: thanks to all for ur support!! i shall try to answer all...

Nice! It makes ur reno journey more pleasant too. Then u can get DX to confirm by this wed liao! One more thing settled! :P

I also have slumberland! But mine when new like 1.7k only. I already very sim tiah liao, i also will sweat when sleep man! :P

yeah, i aso am hoping to confirm soon so that we can start the next step. I am soooooo looking forward to the 3D and choosing of the materials. :D

my slumberland is not even the normal series...mine is jus a $790 for a queen size. haha..

Agree, at the end of the day it boils down to budget and buy within your means is the way to go. I believe slumberland can give the slumber feeling.

I think the sofa bed is a luxury versus a mattress whoever your guest is-die die must agree with you that the sofa bed is okay.

yeah, i feel so too :P

Grats sam jie!!!! Finally, you are going to get your keys very very soon!!! hohohoho....think also exciting hor!

thanks :D I can't wait for tmr to come so we can go do measurement.

btw, your bed - where did you buy it ah?

i bought it from carrefour suntec

Lol...bravo Samy jie for a smooth 1st appt! :yamseng:

I hope by the time ur 2nd appt comes, Mr Yeak can HO to me by then!

It'll be like my cycle ends, urs begins! :sport-smiley-004:

Look forward to ur original condition pics then! Staying tuned to this frequency..... :D

i hope so too, i am so looking to ur final pix

Ehhh...yah hor! now that u posted this sofa bed thingy for guest room, i realised i didnt factor the cost of getting one for my spare bedroom! :bangwall:

still cant decide on a sofa bed or day bed or queen size bed...:dunno:

My FIL got hint he liked the sofas at HDB hub when we were there...:lol: wonder what he means?? :unsure: hahaha...

this bed should not be too painful to ur pocket. it's $599. what u need to be concern is the dimension will be suitable inside ur place. haha...this one fulfills two of ur concern...sofa bed and it's queen size :D

wah...so u celebrating my completion with me lah...so touched :P

Miss out yr post yesterday

Congrazt on yr 1st appointment .... So fast sia ..... at 1 moment you r still telling me u got plenty lot of time b4 yr 1st appointment ….. now it passed …..

Go Go Go ....

thanks, i aso cannot believe i survived this waiting torture. :D

Edited by samgalz

bad news....seller jus sms my hubby, saying need to postpone the site visit...sianz cos Edmund purposely cancel his appt to come tonite. dunno how to answer him liao. hubby is checking if can go today abit later... praying that she says ok

bad news....seller jus sms my hubby, saying need to postpone the site visit...sianz cos Edmund purposely cancel his appt to come tonite. dunno how to answer him liao. hubby is checking if can go today abit later... praying that she says ok

aiyo .... but if really bo bian think edmund will understand one lah . It's the seller doing a good will after all