Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

I think you should ask your electrician to do the wiring properly and ask CLC to help you on the wallpaper. Ask the electrician meet up with your CLC ID, let them discuss how they are going to do the job (while u standing there and listem to their quarrel....hehehehe) and lastly, the cost to pay CLC of course is from your electrician or maybe CLC "might" just wave it. In my personal opinion, I will not let the electrician friend to do the wallpaper as different people might got different technic or skill to do the patching. It might end up super ugly. The best is go back CLC and ask them how to do on it and what is their opinion on this.

Forgot to mention, I believe CLC did give you some sort like warranty period etc. I think no matter how, you need to let CLC know and they might able to tell you some easy way to overcome this.

Good luck mate!

If I tell CLC, they sure grumble grumble to me loh, somemore is my choice of outsourcing electrician mah. And they arent in good terms since 1st day, sure use this chance to shoot them. haha

Anyway, I think i should inform CLC abt this. I'm not so worry abt the skill of patching, i'm more worried if he is able to get my wallpaper.

Later really cannot get, and need to indent, takes another 2 wks, then I faint. :D

Brother. Sorry to hear about your plight on the electrical work, I would be fuming if I were in your shoe. Yes, I think it is safer to have gone for mio instead. How about the wiring now that is done badly? Or is the bad wiring confined to just bad connection to starhub but leaving everything else okay?

Eh..england, dont say until so jia lat leh, only simple work, and i think wallpaper work not that difficult. Take it easy, no point fuming. haha

It is just the connection point of the extension suspected not done properly. It just affect channel 5 & 8 currently, and if I dont use starhub, it should be fine.

But I think better to get them done properly, just in case in future i decided to use starhub? ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If I tell CLC, they sure grumble grumble to me loh, somemore is my choice of outsourcing electrician mah. And they arent in good terms since 1st day, sure use this chance to shoot them. haha

Anyway, I think i should inform CLC abt this. I'm not so worry abt the skill of patching, i'm more worried if he is able to get my wallpaper.

Later really cannot get, and need to indent, takes another 2 wks, then I faint. :D

Eh..england, dont say until so jia lat leh, only simple work, and i think wallpaper work not that difficult. Take it easy, no point fuming. haha

It is just the connection point of the extension suspected not done properly. It just affect channel 5 & 8 currently, and if I dont use starhub, it should be fine.

But I think better to get them done properly, just in case in future i decided to use starhub? ;)

Well, you are right that there's no point fuming; better to get things fixed. It's more like disappointment when everything is so perfect towards the end.

I guess it is not too late to get the connection point fixed if you need Starhub in the future. There is no hurry, right?

Well, you are right that there's no point fuming; better to get things fixed. It's more like disappointment when everything is so perfect towards the end.

I guess it is not too late to get the connection point fixed if you need Starhub in the future. There is no hurry, right?

Yah loh, somemore all points can be tested, only tel and scb point not able test only when tv arrive.

Anyway, still have 2 wks to move in, should have ample of time, and it seems to be an easy job.

Only worries is the wallpaper stock. :D

sorry Angteko but where is nusa bestari?

any landmark i can find?

thanks

Hmm...it is actually near bukit indah area.

There is a Aeon Jusco, Giant and a newly open Tesco.

The shop is along that stretch of road where Giant is.

Hmm...it is actually near bukit indah area.

There is a Aeon Jusco, Giant and a newly open Tesco.

The shop is along that stretch of road where Giant is.

Wah got Tesco at JB? I love their butter biscuit. Half the price of walkers but taste the same. Best eat with coffee.

Is it must drive over a big bridge or near city square? Long long time didnt go JB, last time was to the newly open Jusco.

Edited by gals_mama

Wah got Tesco at JB? I love their butter biscuit. Half the price of walkers but taste the same. Best eat with coffee.

Is it must drive over a big bridge or near city square? Long long time didnt go JB, last time was to the newly open Jusco.

Eh..i thought Tesco is everywhere?? keke

Their house brand butter biscuit?? I didnt try b4, maybe 1 day go stock up to new home. keke

Hmm..I feel its nearer from 2nd link, but some prefer from causeway, not near city square.

If u notice on recent newspaper adv, they keep promoting housing there, call nusa idaman.

Edited by Angteko

That table can only house 6 max, dont think have a longer one. If u want 6-8 with center stand, I recommend u to Rustica. I like one alot, but too long for me. The middle portion are 4 stand poles, then just one thin layer of cushion. The con is, u are not able to stretch your legs with this.

I cant recall seeing any frosted top, usually they do it with black coated below and floral design on top.

My dining set cost RM1388, cheap. keke

This is the set I referring to. If you have mirror in your dining, the V shape legs are actually very nice. But size too big and out of my budget also.

p1040262r.jpg

p1040263d.jpg

U mean this Rustica can be bought in JB too? Any address to share? We like the look. Is it very exp? Tks.

U mean this Rustica can be bought in JB too? Any address to share? We like the look. Is it very exp? Tks.

Yah, there are quite a no. of branches in JB.

The one i visited was Tampoi Utama.

Add: No.1 Jalan Sri Perkasa 1/3, Taman Tampoi Utama.

This set the last time I went, i think promo at close to RM4k for 8 chairs (2 with arm rest).

Today my sofa arrived. Wife was very satified with the workmanship and the color she chose.

But, they sent me the wrong L side!! :bangwall:

Apparantly, is the sales girl wrote the wrong side, but drew the correct side. :curse:

How come I always so suay!!

Now must wait for them to exchange. :furious:

Today my sofa arrived. Wife was very satified with the workmanship and the color she chose.

Apparantly, is the sales girl wrote the wrong side, but drew the correct side. :curse:

lol..pics first leh..........

nv mind lah...ask for discount then can fund your MIO mah....lol

I already got MIO plan liao, 8Mbps + digital tel line + mobile line = $ 63/mth

for mio TV, the set top box is it connected to the cable TV point or RJ45 / tel point?? :dunno:

this season's BPL and La Liga so great that im very tempted to get mio for next season's soccer season. :bangwall:

normally is just 2yrs contract right? so if i sign this year, can last till 2013 hopefully by then the content sharing between Starhub and Singtel would have kicked in, and i can terminate Singtel set top box...hmmm....:unsure:

Eh..i thought Tesco is everywhere?? keke

Their house brand butter biscuit?? I didnt try b4, maybe 1 day go stock up to new home. keke

Hmm..I feel its nearer from 2nd link, but some prefer from causeway, not near city square.

If u notice on recent newspaper adv, they keep promoting housing there, call nusa idaman.

Pai seh, i always go malacca only. So i tot only can find there. Yes, if u are a fan of those buttery biscuits, like those Walker brand sold in Singapore. Very nice. My aunt and cousin can find 4 packs in less than 2 weeks. Abt 10 biscuits in a pack.

I think i know where liao. I also prefer 2nd link, less traffic jam.

How is ur sofa? They changing it for u?

Hi Angteko,

Can I have the contact for Mr Chew (curtain maker)?

Mind to share the cost of your Roman blinds?

I ask quote from one shop at FMall and was quoted $2k for 3 roman for 3 bdrooms (3 panel sliding with top hung) + full length day and night curtain at Balcony (5 panels casement with top hung). Don't know is it exp or not. Roman mechiasm used is "Yokota" (japan made), 5 yrs warranty.

for mio TV, the set top box is it connected to the cable TV point or RJ45 / tel point?? :dunno:

this season's BPL and La Liga so great that im very tempted to get mio for next season's soccer season. :bangwall:

normally is just 2yrs contract right? so if i sign this year, can last till 2013 hopefully by then the content sharing between Starhub and Singtel would have kicked in, and i can terminate Singtel set top box...hmmm....:unsure:

Thought that starhub offers La Liga and Serie A as well in the next season? What is in store under Mio TV for sport channel? Looks like we will have to tune to RTM 1 for World Cup this coming June.

Cheers.

Show us the pictures once the right L side arrives.

Thanks.

Cheers