Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

oops, my bad..haha ok la, red/orange about the same..looks good can already..!

LOL, it reminds me of singtel and m1 though.. LOL.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
eh...lilith...his is red backsplash....either his camera no good or the photographer skill no good :P

Samy jie...i agree with u on the latter... :P

actually my skills also no good...slowly abit addicted with photography now that i have to take reno pics...hope im not hooked else will be tempted to splurge on a DSLR...:no:

but orange will not fit my kitchen colour combi so orange is out for me

ai sey...so whats ur kitchen color combi?? hehe...

yep apparently orange is a good colour for kitchen cos it makes you hungry..

yup! that's why my kitchen has orange! Even if our cooking is not very nice, it will also taste good to us as we are hungry. hahaha.... :D

Angteko, why don't we see your signature teko hanging around? ;)

Edited by coldflamez

haha..thanks...kitchen still want more photos?? No more angle for me to take le leh...haha

MBR still empty wor...got to wait for my official move in, then my bed and study desk will all come together.

P&C only when we are around, not P&C when empty. keke :P

Next wkend sofa arrive, clean and rearrange le then got more pic bah.

So tiring cleaning the whole house by myself. :o

Brother,

Take the picture a bit further from your kitchen so that we can see the whole kitchen view from the living room. That should be it.

Happy for you, almost mission completed.

Cheers.

how'a wifey now? still hv MS?

She is so much better now compared to last wk and help out abit of cleaning too. Really xiong xiong for me to clean the whole house, esp with the lazy prev owner that the windows are **** dirty loh. But got the satisfaction when I got it clean and speck.

hey ang! congrats on your reno completion! love the bright orange in your kitchen..i think the overall theme of barcelona manhanttan came out well..you must be very pleased! :) my turn coming soon... :unsure: wish me luck!

Thanks!! Congrats to your title upgrade as well!! keke

I'm sure u got lots of luck esp with honeymoon period now, must be super enthu to build your house nice!

Samy jie...i agree with u on the latter... :P

actually my skills also no good...slowly abit addicted with photography now that i have to take reno pics...hope im not hooked else will be tempted to splurge on a DSLR...:no:

ai sey...so whats ur kitchen color combi?? hehe...

I know u sure say the latter one lah, but the truth is not loh.. wahaha

My cam is 5yrs old liao, but I'm still impress with some of the quality shots (cannot compare to dslr of coz), probably due to the photographers. hoho :sport-smiley-004:

yup! that's why my kitchen has orange! Even if our cooking is not very nice, it will also taste good to us as we are hungry. hahaha.... :D

Angteko, why don't we see your signature teko hanging around? ;)

haha..I havent move in leh, have not even use my washing machine yet, I'll take my signature aust import teko when I wash it for the 1st time in new home ok?? This should bring u guys lots of luck. wahahah :bath:

Brother,

Take the picture a bit further from your kitchen so that we can see the whole kitchen view from the living room. That should be it.

Happy for you, almost mission completed.

Cheers.

Hmm..thats a difficult one, coz my kitchen, dining and living are inline, so take far, probably cant see much, but I'll give it a shot.

teh-kor man...i rmbr u were asking abt speaker brackets for wall placement for ur HTS...

how did that end up? any pics of them mounted? :unsure:

lets have a look shall we? :dribble:

I bought 2 sets of the one u bought in homefix loh..then $30 one.

Havent mount the speakers yet, wire still dangling around. haha

But I got the based mounted on the wall already. And the extra extension really comes in handy.

My 2 rear speakers needs 2 extension to get it longer than the false ceiling.

Electrician told me not to mount on false ceiling just in case it cant hold the weight of speakers.

Will take pic when I mount it, but not so soon, at least another 2 wks.

I bought 2 sets of the one u bought in homefix loh..then $30 one.

Havent mount the speakers yet, wire still dangling around. haha

But I got the based mounted on the wall already. And the extra extension really comes in handy.

My 2 rear speakers needs 2 extension to get it longer than the false ceiling.

Electrician told me not to mount on false ceiling just in case it cant hold the weight of speakers.

Will take pic when I mount it, but not so soon, at least another 2 wks.

bro ... think i kind of lost in yr thread again ... phahahah .... got to go home and continue viewing yr photo + update …..

bro ... think i kind of lost in yr thread again ... phahahah .... got to go home and continue viewing yr photo + update …..

haha...no worries bro, I keep losing it myself too. So many thread going around until I blur.

I'm sure u are in a worst situation that me. keke

Haiz, got some issue when my electrician come to look at my SCV point yest. :bangwall:

He checked, and found that his worker didnt do a good job. The outer layer of wire wasnt cut off properly that causes it to touch the center piece which grounded it, hence all the bad reception.

He redo the point, and manage to get clear channel U and OKto, but for channel 5 & 8, it is still 80% clear only.

He say channel 5 & 8 is the main channel to check for clarity.

He suspect his worker made the same mistake at the original connecting point. :curse:

He suggest to remove part of my wallpaper where the original point is, and he will get his wallpaper contact to do up nicely for me.

Ask me how much is my wallpaper, I say i dont know and I only knew that it is specially indented as not many pple are using it so stock are limited.

Now, the issue is, I scare his wallpaper contact didnt do a good job and will spoilt the whole thing.

Should I,

1) Let him handle and redo the whole thing with the risk of messing it up, and not sure if it is really that original point issue?

2) I think the wallpaper is going to be exp esp when stock are limited. Plus workmanship and his own work. Should I ask him to compensate me that $$ instead of redoing the whole thing? At least I can use that $$ to subscribe to mio box, then I have clear channel already. That $$ probably can save me at least 2 yrs of subscription. If I really need to go back to use scv point, it is only channel 5 & 8 are not that clear.

:unsure:

Haiz, got some issue when my electrician come to look at my SCV point yest. :bangwall:

He checked, and found that his worker didnt do a good job. The outer layer of wire wasnt cut off properly that causes it to touch the center piece which grounded it, hence all the bad reception.

He redo the point, and manage to get clear channel U and OKto, but for channel 5 & 8, it is still 80% clear only.

He say channel 5 & 8 is the main channel to check for clarity.

He suspect his worker made the same mistake at the original connecting point. :curse:

He suggest to remove part of my wallpaper where the original point is, and he will get his wallpaper contact to do up nicely for me.

Ask me how much is my wallpaper, I say i dont know and I only knew that it is specially indented as not many pple are using it so stock are limited.

Now, the issue is, I scare his wallpaper contact didnt do a good job and will spoilt the whole thing.

Should I,

1) Let him handle and redo the whole thing with the risk of messing it up, and not sure if it is really that original point issue?

2) I think the wallpaper is going to be exp esp when stock are limited. Plus workmanship and his own work. Should I ask him to compensate me that $$ instead of redoing the whole thing? At least I can use that $$ to subscribe to mio box, then I have clear channel already. That $$ probably can save me at least 2 yrs of subscription. If I really need to go back to use scv point, it is only channel 5 & 8 are not that clear.

:unsure:

since he admit is his worker's fault, u should at least get him to compensate half if not full.

Hi

Have u determine whether that is SCV point or TV (antenna) point?

I just check with my friend who is staying in CCK, his flat has 2 points, TV and SCV point.

If it is a SCV point, a bad termination can affect SCV channel quality. When u subscribe, Starhub will come dowm and measure ur signal quality. If that is main entry SCV point, then ur internet may be affected too.

Lol..if it is a TV point, where is ur SCV point?....:)

could u ask CLC to do the re-wallpaper and if chargeable, ask u electrician to pay

since he admit is his worker's fault, u should at least get him to compensate half if not full.

Yah, he very responsible, call to scold his workers then ask me dont worry, he will redo the whole thing inclusive of the wallpaper work and will do siew siew for me.

I only scare later come out not siew then got to redo and on and on.

So i was thinking if it would be better that he just compensate me the $ that was suppose to put on the redo work, then i can get a digital box. keke

Hi

Have u determine whether that is SCV point or TV (antenna) point?

I just check with my friend who is staying in CCK, his flat has 2 points, TV and SCV point.

If it is a SCV point, a bad termination can affect SCV channel quality. When u subscribe, Starhub will come dowm and measure ur signal quality. If that is main entry SCV point, then ur internet may be affected too.

Lol..if it is a TV point, where is ur SCV point?....:)

could u ask CLC to do the re-wallpaper and if chargeable, ask u electrician to pay

My current flat also had very bad reception for SCV when we first shift in. We have gotten the Starhub engineer to check and as it was due to their cable issue, it was free and the engineer did do something to improve the signal quality. But if it is due to the electrician cabling then you have to pay for the trip.

You did not take the electrician under CLC?