Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Handover day

Finally handover. Doing paint touch up today, and some carpentry touch up next wk like greasing of roller etc.

Nothing much to complain though.

My kitchen with T5 warm light. Still think warm light looks better. Hope my food would come out the correct color also. wahah

p1040609w.jpg

Nice! but looks more orange than red liao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
that's what i thought initially too. but hor.....that means no more bikinis... :D

Eh...u are right hor. But she havent use bikinis for yrs liao. ahha

wahaha....should we ever get to meet sure must take a look at his IC.

Eh bro El, u give new nickname to him again ah.

the Tehkor man aka Gorilla aka red bamboo stick comic heroine and aka something else about black black weather...i think....buay tahan... ;)

Man! I was drinking water again..... Wasted some tissue papers.. see lah! :bleah:

Industrial tap mode 1

p1040613b.jpg

Industrial tap Mode 2

p1040615d.jpg

Surprisingly, when I turn on full power, it does not snake. Probably the head are heavy enough. keke

Ah ... I will copy how you do the overlapping. But i would need to buy the connector first ...

Your electrician should have the connector bah. Let him do it so that u wont get the wrong one.

Your electrician should have the connector bah. Let him do it so that u wont get the wrong one.

Well ... should have is the key.

The electrician is very bad and sloppy. Even my contractor also agree. So, I'd rather not assuming anything ...

Ah ... I will copy how you do the overlapping. But i would need to buy the connector first ...

get yr electrician to provide lor or visit choo chiang again.

edit cos jus saw ur post buy from choo chiang then.

Man! I was drinking water again..... Wasted some tissue papers.. see lah! :bleah:

sorry ah zelly... :P

Edited by samgalz

Oh wow! I can see that plenty of friendly banter around here. Still havent let go the age issue. He is El Nino so he should be 26-27 this year.

no la...its a non issue...im just taking time out from my report and analysis boredom to shoot arrows only ler...most tend to land on the teh-kor man...haha...i mean, with that kind of nick...:bleah:

is all good humoured banter guys... :jammin:

The real El Nino is 26 dude...me...is a different year..ahahaha :)

This tub man hor, very sensitive with age thingy. Ok Ok, let u be the youngest, but your nagginess in age makes u like uncle liao. wahaha

no leh...i whr got nag?? :unsure: think u stress from taking care of ur wife and reno and work so worked up too easily liao...:bleah:

On the bright side, the house is pretty much done up yah...:good:

Next step moving in, then waiting for new arrival to the family... :sport-smiley-004:

no la...its a non issue...im just taking time out from my report and analysis boredom to shoot arrows only ler...most tend to land on the teh-kor man...haha...i mean, with that kind of nick...:bleah:

is all good humoured banter guys... :jammin:

The real El Nino is 26 dude...me...is a different year..ahahaha :)

no leh...i whr got nag?? :unsure: think u stress from taking care of ur wife and reno and work so worked up too easily liao...:bleah:

On the bright side, the house is pretty much done up yah...:good:

Next step moving in, then waiting for new arrival to the family... :sport-smiley-004:

Eh eh...england not talking abt age lah, his 26 is yrs. 1926. Wahaha

Hmm..should consider completed with minor touch up now.

Then wait for furniture & electronic next 2 days. Singtel coming up to install BB 2morrow also.

I went to see FS master le, he tell me lunar march is not a good month to move (qing ming month = good friend month)

So the earliest asuspicious date is 8th May. So I got to postpone my move in to then, but meanwhile can go there enjoy tv and gaming 1st. hoho

Eh eh...england not talking abt age lah, his 26 is yrs. 1926. Wahaha

Hmm..should consider completed with minor touch up now.

Then wait for furniture & electronic next 2 days. Singtel coming up to install BB 2morrow also.

I went to see FS master le, he tell me lunar march is not a good month to move (qing ming month = good friend month)

So the earliest asuspicious date is 8th May. So I got to postpone my move in to then, but meanwhile can go there enjoy tv and gaming 1st. hoho

Wah, just notice your handover date is today! Congratz ah. :good::yamseng::jammin:

I got a feeling u will go there more for refuge more than anything else. :P