Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Hmm..GSS dont know got impact on furniture or not. keke

Didnt actually look at it only until got house. wahah :D

Wah..mama..u better keep those words to yourself. If not alot of mama here will be very envy!! :sport-smiley-003:

My wife puke again this morning due to bus motion. :curse:

Nowadays bus uncle really dont know what is called smooth driving!!! :bangwall:

Hmm.."Colic" sounds like a horror movie abt baby I watched. :unsure:

Any reno stuff ask wcseow, he got more than 10 yrs exp.

Any resource info ask sammie jie, she got more than 10mths exp. keke

Oops pai seh pai seh, i take back my words. But i still have my flabbly tummy la.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oic, but he not bamboo stick...his angteko means red underpants...hahaha

initially i tot is angela something then i read closely i tot is red bamboo stick. Now i know... :P

Oops pai seh pai seh, i take back my words. But i still have my flabbly tummy la.

I still hv my flabby tummy plus water melon lines.

BTW, Ang Kor, when ur wifey if abt 4mths start her on strech marks cream and must be dilligent in putting the cream hor. I lazy and i have terrible stretch marks like water melon lines which I regret till date.

hallo, i started surfing RT in Dec 09/Jan 10 leh, where got 10 months....Ang Kor u fail ur maths lah. :no:

he said he had difficulties reaching the big 2 in terms of age...guess he has difficulties with calculations...probably his real age double?? :unsure:

eh shouldn't means tehkor more correct! Nvm.. I call him red bamboo stick.

Zelly zelly...he mislead u all only mah...coz got warrant for arrest to catch a man running ard in ang ang teh kor and wearing it over his head when playing mahjong...wahahaha...he very elusive lor...still not captured and tortured yet... :bleah:

initially i tot is angela something then i read closely i tot is red bamboo stick. Now i know...

so means Angteko alter ego is Angela the red bamboo stick comic heroine??? :unsure::dunno:

he said he had difficulties reaching the big 2 in terms of age...guess he has difficulties with calculations...probably his real age double?? :unsure:

so means Angteko alter ego is Angela the red bamboo stick comic heroine??? :unsure::dunno:

wahaha....should we ever get to meet sure must take a look at his IC.

Eh bro El, u give new nickname to him again ah.

the Tehkor man aka Gorilla aka red bamboo stick comic heroine and aka something else about black black weather...i think....buay tahan... ;)

the Tehkor man aka Gorilla aka red bamboo stick comic heroine and aka something else about black black weather...i think....buay tahan... ;)

Oh wow! I can see that plenty of friendly banter around here. Still havent let go the age issue. He is El Nino so he should be 26-27 this year.

Any more pictures to share/

Cheers.

ok sorry sorry...some slight wrong info i hv given...show how forgetful i am.. :(

at any thread, even this one. u go click ur nick above ur avatar like how u will do to check out someone's profile. there will be a drop down list where u can then c "Find Member's Post". u click on that and Ta-da~!

alternatively u can click on the avatar and will come out another page and u will c a post tab. click on that and u will find ur post.

hope this helps. :D

wow..cool. I didnt thought of that.

I sure ask the correct person.

Change your name to resourcegalz. keke :D

hallo, i started surfing RT in Dec 09/Jan 10 leh, where got 10 months....Ang Kor u fail ur maths lah. :no:

Oops, sorry, I was just trying to rymth with the no. 10. keke

eh shouldn't means tehkor more correct! :unsure: Nvm.. I call him red bamboo stick. :dancingqueen:

Eh..paiseh, my hokkien spelling not great, so I have been sticking with this nick, but the meaning behind still undies lah.

But I do look like bamboo, with a bloated stomach. wahaha

initially i tot is angela something then i read closely i tot is red bamboo stick. Now i know... :P

eh..mama..i am guy wor, how to become angela?? keke

I still hv my flabby tummy plus water melon lines.

BTW, Ang Kor, when ur wifey if abt 4mths start her on strech marks cream and must be dilligent in putting the cream hor. I lazy and i have terrible stretch marks like water melon lines which I regret till date.

Yah loh, but i think she also lazy abt this thingy. keke

Anyway, its only on the stomach area right?? Just covered up with clothes then nobody can see loh. keke

Zelly zelly...he mislead u all only mah...coz got warrant for arrest to catch a man running ard in ang ang teh kor and wearing it over his head when playing mahjong...wahahaha...he very elusive lor...still not captured and tortured yet... :bleah:

This tub man hor, very sensitive with age thingy. Ok Ok, let u be the youngest, but your nagginess in age makes u like uncle liao. wahaha

No more new nick pls!! I'm gettig confuse on my identity. :bangwall:

No need see IC lah, u see me u knew I younger than u liao. wahahah

But let me dye my white hair 1st. keke zz

wow..cool. I didnt thought of that.

I sure ask the correct person.

Change your name to resourcegalz. keke :D

eh, how u know that's my other name? :notti:

wahahaha...joking ah

no prob, if i know i share...dunno bo bian

Handover day

Finally handover. Doing paint touch up today, and some carpentry touch up next wk like greasing of roller etc.

Nothing much to complain though.

My kitchen with T5 warm light. Still think warm light looks better. Hope my food would come out the correct color also. wahah

p1040609w.jpg

This is how my electrician do the overlapping of T5

p1040611.jpg

Yah loh, but i think she also lazy abt this thingy. keke

Anyway, its only on the stomach area right?? Just covered up with clothes then nobody can see loh. keke

that's what i thought initially too. but hor.....that means no more bikinis... :D