Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

if got le i will be happier...just today my colleague say i fat liao :curse: but rite now confirm bo leh. hopefully can be same as ur wifey then i no need to worry reno stuff..wahahahaha :notti:

anyway, plush and defong came my company today. i find both not bad. experience compared to the time leslie come is totally different lor... even my manager comment so.... so now waiting for them to revert back on design and quote. BTW, leslie still has not revert 8|8|

ask ur wifey teach u lah...salad is the most simple dish of all leh...even my ah lao know how and he totally cannot cook...

Wahaha..then u better go on diet liao, if not got pple give up seats for u in mrt. haha :bleah:

Hmm...that one i cannot help liao, if he didnt secure the deal himself. Think u better ask your manager to go for the other 2 bah. keke

I can cook, but I cant do salad. haha :bangwall:

oei ang gor....wat eat snake??!! 8|8|8|8|8|8| wait my turn to invite u to kacua banquet!

i got work hor. jus tat i on renotalk browser in background. :P

Wei wei wei, dont bring the disgusting things to dining lah...yucks!! :furious:

eh ang gor, working hours can go audio house...u also eat snake lah! :dancingqueen:

My office at suntec mah, just walk over can liao. Somemore boss not around..wahahaha :dancingqueen:

Edited by Angteko

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
lol..but u bought liao, good price...so no sales gimmicks for this.....:)

but I also just found out the same bundle is available in Best too.....so this one like no sale gimmicks liao even though they say limited to 1 set per customer only........

What??!!?? Best has the same deal?? KNS!!! :bangwall:

I think the better deal was the buy on top of buy, which I didnt knew yesterday! Saw a long queue and wonder what the hack is that. :bangwall:

Philip blue ray player only for $99 for on top buy.

I just ordered my Electrolux EWF1073 washing machine from Everjoint $989, cheapest after I asked so many.

And very efficient, coming Sat can deliver liao, and only need to pay to the delivery man.

I also ask my F&P fridge to be delivered coming Sat. Wah...so excited, everything coming at Fri and Sat except my sofa! :curse:

Yes, i saw your 1st post.

Maybe it just that we worried too much? :(

hmm... I don't know if it's still too early for me to start one though.

My 2nd appt will be in mid May and the seller will extend a mth, so by then already mid June....

However, we already engaged an ID, abit kiasu hor but no choice leh, my HB will be busy from end May onwards so we hope to finalise most of the selection of tiles+laminate,paint...etc.

Now waiting patiently for my 3D drawing.

So if i really start one, pls pls visit and give me ideas+comment (much appreciated) cos i m dummy in Reno.. :bangwall:

BTW, how come your toilet cannot do drop down? Need approval meh?

My HB love the industrial tap wo..... shhh, cannot show it to him otherwise.......

Then u better start now loh, coz u already confirm ID, and 3D coming soon. Guess the next one will be tiles selection.

Its always good to start early, so that all the pro can help u as it goes along.

Dont worry lah, I also dummy dummy, though now still dummy, but still get reno completed. haha

They say dont know what water level too high, so if do drop down, the other area need to be higher which will be higher than outside le.

OK......Went to Expo today...got my first 2 damage in.....

Supreme Laminated Tropical Wood (AC5) - SGD4 per sqft. (Please tell me this is cheap!!!! or else I :bangwall: )

Closet Design - First 5ft SGD1500. Subsequent SGD200/ft. FOC GST, 4 drawers, unlimited hanging bar and dividers, sliding door (non-glass type).

Hopefully I got a good deal! lol.....

Yes, i saw your 1st post.

Maybe it just that we worried too much? :(

hmm... I don't know if it's still too early for me to start one though.

My 2nd appt will be in mid May and the seller will extend a mth, so by then already mid June....

However, we already engaged an ID, abit kiasu hor but no choice leh, my HB will be busy from end May onwards so we hope to finalise most of the selection of tiles+laminate,paint...etc.

Now waiting patiently for my 3D drawing.

So if i really start one, pls pls visit and give me ideas+comment (much appreciated) cos i m dummy in Reno.. :bangwall:

BTW, how come your toilet cannot do drop down? Need approval meh?

My HB love the industrial tap wo..... shhh, cannot show it to him otherwise.......

dun worry, my second appt will be end may. i already start looking in march!!!!

HDB cannot do drop down. one ID explained it's due to the conceal pipping.

i aso like the industrial tap...hubby is willing to get for me..... :D

Wahaha..then u better go on diet liao, if not got pple give up seats for u in mrt. haha :bleah:

Hmm...that one i cannot help liao, if he didnt secure the deal himself. Think u better ask your manager to go for the other 2 bah. keke

I can cook, but I cant do salad. haha :bangwall:

Wei wei wei, dont bring the disgusting things to dining lah...yucks!! :furious:

My office at suntec mah, just walk over can liao. Somemore boss not around..wahahaha :dancingqueen:

chey! i going to start swimming...to lose the extras

pls lah! salad is jus cutting vegetables put in the sauce and toss mah!

Supreme Laminated Tropical Wood (AC5) - SGD4 per sqft. (Please tell me this is cheap!!!! or else I :bangwall: )

Closet Design - First 5ft SGD1500. Subsequent SGD200/ft. FOC GST, 4 drawers, unlimited hanging bar and dividers, sliding door (non-glass type).

Hmm...your cabinet like quite exp leh, if use mine as a comparison. Mine with glass type sliding door is at your price le. :unsure:

Met Mr Chew the curtain maker this afternoon. Called him in the morning to confirm appointment, and he sounds better than the other 2 times.

He is quite friendly and experience in person. Not bad.

Had lots of variety to choose from, and gave me quite good suggestion.

In the end, common rm I use roman blinds, which I'm not into initially. haha :lol:

Price wise also quite reasonable, at least it is within my expected range.

And he is doing the pulling system for my curtain. ie just pull and it will be kept nicely to the side

1 x day & night for living

2 x day & night for MBR

1 x roman blinds for common rm

Total damage $820

Edited by Angteko

Brother Rueben82,

I signed up for Supreme AC5 months ago and havent regret since. Hmm... I would say that you made a right choice and so am I, ha! Okay, seriously speaking, it is the high water and scratch resistant plus that is made from tropical wood that convinced me that Supreme is the right product. Did you get the additional foam for a better walk feel?

Yes, it is freaking cheap I think.

Cheers.

Met Mr Chew the curtain maker this afternoon. Called him in the morning to confirm appointment, and he sounds better than the other 2 times.

In the end, common rm I use roman blinds, which I'm not into initially. haha :lol:

And he is doing the pulling system for my curtain. ie just pull and it will be kept nicely to the side

2 x day & night for MBR

Total damage $820

Brother Angteko,

I am going to quote the gentleman who is staying in CCK to Mr Chew as a reference to get a good price.

By the way, more pictures please.

Hopefully, I am still in time for the Liverpool match.

Cheers.

2 x day & night for MBR

Total damage $820

wow siok, sounds cheap! :good: let us know the quality when u get the actual curtains, ya? now, i'm definitely going to get Mr Chew to quote when it's my turn. for roman blind, is it going to be difficult to clean the blinds? :unsure:

2 x day & night for MBR

Total damage $820

Lol...Roman blind.....u like it more than roller blind?......cause my experience with Roman blind system after a while, string broke quite often, catch mechanism is too mechanical, so prone to dislodge after normal wear and tear.....just want to share my experience...:)

So how.....Handover completed???....so excited...for u...lol

Edited by wcseow

Ang kor....

How is your handover? I think is today right?

Wish you everything Sun Sun Li Li ak!!!

Btw, I started my own T-Blog! hahahaha....you guys and girls are welcome to make noise inside! lol...

2 x day & night for MBR

Total damage $820

Cool! I am going to KIV MR Chew for my curtains liao! Must update on the quality and workmanship hor!

Cool! I am going to KIV MR Chew for my curtains liao! Must update on the quality and workmanship hor!

wah, so many ppl KIV Mr Chew....later my turn hope he is not too busy for me :(