Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, yes it is.....r u engaging her also?

Thanks for yr reply, hmm dont know yet, still waiting for her quote. Do u get to see 3D before u sign?

Thanks for yr reply, hmm dont know yet, still waiting for her quote. Do u get to see 3D before u sign?

If by 3D, u meant 3D drawing, then no. We did not get 3D drawings. But we will get to see the perspective drawing though u do not get to keep it.....:)

went shopping look c look c for lights and bathroom...

saw this toilet bowl...really like it but not sure the price quoted of 430 is reasonable....

Crizto.jpg

anyone has much lower pricing for this...:)

went shopping look c look c for lights and bathroom...

saw this toilet bowl...really like it but not sure the price quoted of 430 is reasonable....

Crizto.jpg

anyone has much lower pricing for this...:)

hmmm $430....ex leh...is it TOTO?

if not then maybe u can try GR Link or Royal Fanco and c if they hv ur WC and price should be cheaper if they hv. I bought my WC for $200 only wor, urs more than double.

lol...I do not remember seeing it in GR link when I was there last week......

I do not think it is Toto......the picture I took is from Crizto web site which kind of look the same....:)

There are a couple of single piece WC that cost around $200.....lol...but this one had my attention.............:)

My wife always said I am always obsessed with nice toilet bowl (the last one we bought cost $500...:)..). Despite assuring her this time round I will not get obsessed with looks and focus on functionality, lol.....I still had my eye on this............:)

Though it was bargain down from $500+, I am still a teeny weeny sceptical...........

A bit lazy hahahaha,,,,,so instead of going round hunting for it...I thought I asked around here...........

P.S.did not see this in SSC or Hoe Kee, the thought of going down to Jalan Besar is quite stressful as the parking there is horrendous....:)

lol...I do not remember seeing it in GR link when I was there last week......

I do not think it is Toto......the picture I took is from Crizto web site which kind of look the same....:)

There are a couple of single piece WC that cost around $200.....lol...but this one had my attention.............:)

My wife always said I am always obsessed with nice toilet bowl (the last one we bought cost $500...:)..). Despite assuring her this time round I will not get obsessed with looks and focus on functionality, lol.....I still had my eye on this............:)

Though it was bargain down from $500+, I am still a teeny weeny sceptical...........

A bit lazy hahahaha,,,,,so instead of going round hunting for it...I thought I asked around here...........

P.S.did not see this in SSC or Hoe Kee, the thought of going down to Jalan Besar is quite stressful as the parking there is horrendous....:)

if it's crizto u can ask GR Link cos they may be able to get cos space in shop is limited....

so far I have no problem parking at Jl Besar leh. I jus park at either the open space lots one road before or the multi storey carpark near the Jl Besar FC. can find space one lah.

or alternatively u hv model number hor, call up GR Link and enquire. they should be able to give u a price over the line if they carry it. Then saves u the trip to go down to check it out. Alternatively, u can try checking Summer Trading at Toa Payoh. Heard it's a good price for their items there and service is good too. I wanted to go there initially but cos hubby n friend wanted to check out Jln Besar so in the end settled with GR Link.

Hi Thanks.....

Just tampah the deal since all package and revised pricing that we are comfortable with............tired of looking around too.........

So finally, almost everything needed is purchased.....

a. Living Room Sofa & Dining Table - Lorenzo

b. Master Bedroom Bedframe - Cellini Design

c. Bathroom Accessories, 1 x WC, 3 x complete mixers, 3 x bidget spray + valve, 2 x rain showers, 2 x glass shelves - Heritage

d. Kitchen Accessories, Hobz HH 2990 Hood(the 1000m3/hr type), Turbo 3 burner hob, 1 single kitchen sink, 1 complete mixer - Heritage

e. Lightings, 35 PLCs, 4 ceiling lights, 1 x wall light, tubes and bulbd galore. - Vlux

f. Aircon, 2 x System 1, 1 x System 3 - Hong Tar

g. Speakers, 1 x Adiva5.1, 1 x Micro5.1, Artcoustics

h. Curtains - Jimmy Textiles

Remaining Items ( all from friendly neighboorhood store, Iberna)....:)

a. Kitchen - 1 x fridge, 1 x freezer, 1 x washing machine

b. Living room - 1 x 50-55 TV, Onkyo AV receiver

c. Master Bedroom - 1 x 42-47 TV. 1 x 32 TV, Marantz AV receiver

Finally.....no need to snoop around anymore......:)

Update...:)

MBR - under reno..laminate and painting done, first round..

MBR.jpg

Sofa from Lorenzo - going for white

IMG_4301.jpg

Dining Table & Bench/Stools from Lorenzo

IMG_4303.jpg

Got 1 Bench and 4 Single Stool with Back rest...:)

Edited by wcseow

Update...:)

MBR - under reno..laminate and painting done, first round..

MBR.jpg

Sofa from Lorenzo - going for white

IMG_4301.jpg

Dining Table & Bench/Stools from Lorenzo

IMG_4303.jpg

Got 1 Bench and 4 Single Stool with Back rest...:)

wah GG, finally c ur update! coming up well i see! :good: show more show more...

lol.....1st hiccup............

the Mitsubishi Heavy air con we purchased cannot work with our Berker EIB system (home automation) despite earlier assertion from Hong Tar that i would. So it looks like Fujitsu so far is the only brand that can commit to Hong Tar that it will work....:)

very likely will switch to Fujitsu, awaiting their quote and most likely there will be some modifications needed on the false ceiling...:)

lol.....1st hiccup............

the Mitsubishi Heavy air con we purchased cannot work with our Berker EIB system (home automation) despite earlier assertion from Hong Tar that i would. So it looks like Fujitsu so far is the only brand that can commit to Hong Tar that it will work....:)

very likely will switch to Fujitsu, awaiting their quote and most likely there will be some modifications needed on the false ceiling...:)

wah...high tech wor...home automation....

wah...high tech wor...home automation....

lol...comes with the unit....but do nothing much actually especially for the air-con which it is just a simple on/off from the wall switch instead of the remote controller. One would have thought any air-con would support this, but was quite surprise to find out that most brands is a either/or situation, i.e. u can either on/off aircon from the switch of remote but not both.

Initially,. was not too particular about it. But then I realized my mum also struggle with the air-con remote control, thus it will be easier if we pre-program the air con and then all she need to do it is to on/off the switch and not to press the remote button. Most of the time, she end up putting the air-con in dry mode and then complain not cold.....:)

For my kids, we will keep the remote so that the settings will all be set and they do not fiddle with it....:)