Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Where To Buy Solid Iron Wind Chimes

My windchime string broke and dropped. Any significance? When I saw it, it was standing with the rods on the parquet floor.

Standing on the rods? Hmmm....either a very good sign or a very bad one. So far any thing happen liaozzzz?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if it is solid, how will it chime? maybe you can ask the person who advise you, where to buy

100% guanranteed you that solid rods can "chime", I've seen those in Japan.

String broke sure cannot "chime".

Why broke? Corrosion? moisture?UV light? Too "noisy" someone shoot it down? cause of gravitional force + wind force? These are "negative" forces. :furious:

After the japan trip, I put up two near my study bench window, wife complained "so noisy". Before they were shot down, or acted by "negative forces", I brought them down and keep first. :D

I am advised to buy a wind chimes with 4 solid iron rod.

It's not the usual one that you can find which is hollow or using stainless steel.

Anyone know where to buy?

Hi,

If you like the sound made by the wind-chime when the wind blows, by all means please get one.

It doesn't matter whether it's 4 or 6 or 9 rods.

The idea behind hanging a windchime is to exhaust the "5 Yellow" (Earth element) in the sector where it resides. It doesnt have to be a wind-chime. As long as it is an object made of pure brass, copper or aluminium. This is an elemental cure for "5 Yellow" used by certain FS masters.

Cheers my friend

sorry to dig the windchime topic again

was just curious about this year's south east direction where there's some FS advice on having a windchime at this spot of the house, is this really necessary?

thinking of a typical bronze/brass type of windchime in this location, would it be fine? any recommendations?

if it is solid, how will it chime? maybe you can ask the person who advise you, where to buy

its possible to chime!

i have a 4 stick solid wrought iron windchime from japan but not dangling it outdoors yet as i dont want it to rust

Primarily we are only concerned with the afflicted energy based on flying stars.

Key bad energies are 2, 3 and 5.

2, 5 are earth based Qi and 3 is wood based.

What we dealing with are really Natural elements in world. Not some numbers that are symbolic in nature. (4 rods or 6 rods etc)

Key we are only interested in the element that counters the bad Earth Qi. Metal is to counter Earth energy.

At home, I bought those iron dumb bells. (For lifting weights) Those are already good enough. Key is get the correct element and place in the correct Bad Qi sector of the house.

Feng Shui and Bazhi application is totally different.

Thus for windchimes, they are effective if they are metallic in nature, copper, iron, regardless of 4,6 or how many rods. The real deal is to get the metallic element to dissipate the bad earth energy in the correct sectors. Joey yap's book is a good place to start with. As in any application, the external environment is actually key to affecting a house.

so if you look at my perspective, Feng Shui is very scientific and not superstitious in nature. If you notice, one of the key areas in a house is really the kitchen. Why? because that's where there is a REAL fire there, when you cook. So the energy is real and if placed wrongly or in conflict with the sectors of the house, it may not be conducive.

Don't be worried about if it is a hollow or solid, number of rods, etc. Key is the element. However, I would prefer a real hollow metal (copper, iron, steel, gold; yes gold if you are rich :)) so the tinkling metallic sound can dissipate the bad Earth energy. (You need to find out how to determine the yearly bad energies for each house)

Last but not least:

1. Bazhi - your destiny - can't change. understand your weakness/threats. make the best out of it.

2. House Feng Shui - a mirror image of your Bazhi. you can try to fine tune to ONLY cushion the bad and elevate some of the good. (you can't be a millionaire overnight)

3. In HDB, most of us stays there, there limit on how we can tune the Feng Shui to make it better.

4. If after understanding your HDB/house natal chart (Flying stars) and putting in place some of the cures, and if it still don't work. It may be the greater environment's influence that cannot be changed.

5. At this stage or even earlier stage, if you are sick, please see a doctor.