Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Where To Buy Solid Iron Wind Chimes

guys u all just go to 681/683 race course rd...cfm can get...

you mean 681/683 race course road? old race course road very close to ferrer park? the area where many indians hanging out, right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
guys u all just go to 681/683 race course rd...cfm can get...

Brother,

By the way, do you know where to get custom made sculptures?

Many thanks.

Brother,

By the way, do you know where to get custom made sculptures?

Many thanks.

I think it's easier to find if you flip through the yellow copy of phone directory - Industrial & commercial guide.

There use to be one at AMK pk 3 - Ang Yang aluminum, no idea where is it now, maybe close down liao.

There's another one At AMK pk 2, it's a metal workshop near to the canteen at 5022.

Maybe you try Mingly ornamental orany other casting company.

Btw, what item you are looking for?

I think it's easier to find if you flip through the yellow copy of phone directory - Industrial & commercial guide.

There use to be one at AMK pk 3 - Ang Yang aluminum, no idea where is it now, maybe close down liao.

There's another one At AMK pk 2, it's a metal workshop near to the canteen at 5022.

Maybe you try Mingly ornamental orany other casting company.

Btw, what item you are looking for?

So the only recourse is to look through the yellow pages, oh god.

Amk Park 2, here I come. By any chance, do you have a number that I can call?

I am looking for sculptures to 'beauitfy' my house if you know what I mean.

Please pm me if you got anything, gladys. Thanks.

Cheers.

So the only recourse is to look through the yellow pages, oh god.

Amk Park 2, here I come. By any chance, do you have a number that I can call?

I am looking for sculptures to 'beauitfy' my house if you know what I mean.

Please pm me if you got anything, gladys. Thanks.

Cheers.

I got some metal things from little india....its a shop on the second level. They also have metal sculptures.

I got some metal things from little india....its a shop on the second level. They also have metal sculptures.

Brother Kcwee,

Finally someone responded.

Thanks for the info. Please provide me the specific location of the shop that you got the wind chime and other metallic stuff from. Artistic or not the sculptures? How is the pricing?

Cheers.

I need to buy the wind chime too. So did anyone here manage to buy it? other than 681/683 race course road, any other place?

Chinatown, temple street shops.

Unfortunately no. My fren bought it for me as present :)

Hi ngunadi! Can help ask yr friend the address where he bought u the wc, i'm interested, especially those "big" ones, 4-5', solid tube. PM me, thank a lot. Want to test to see if can break "negative energies". Saw some in stationery shops but look not grand, more like "toys".

Have been in Japan & Taiwan, saw many of these, saw some tubes arranged in "one row". Saw some Japanese temples hang such at corners of roof below. Taiwanese's very "cute", colorful as well. Too bad did not buy.

Edited by bepgof

Hi ngunadi! Can help ask yr friend the address where he bought u the wc, i'm interested, especially those "big" ones, 4-5', solid tube. PM me, thank a lot. Want to test to see if can break "negative energies". Saw some in stationery shops but look not grand, more like "toys".

Have been in Japan & Taiwan, saw many of these, saw some tubes arranged in "one row". Saw some Japanese temples hang such at corners of roof below. Taiwanese's very "cute", colorful as well. Too bad did not buy.

Will do ...

Brother bepgof,

Try chinatown, I think is pagoda street if the spelling is correct.

Been looking around for a metallic statue. Any idea where to get one? Or any factory that do custom made at a good price?

Thanks.

Cheers.

Brother bepgof,

Try chinatown, I think is pagoda street if the spelling is correct.

Been looking around for a metallic statue. Any idea where to get one? Or any factory that do custom made at a good price?

Thanks.

Cheers.

My son is in Japan now for immersion programmes, got chance to visit temples, will ask him to take a few shots and share here abt the windchimes.

Metallic statue with what? featuring yr face/head? Difficult to find, must customise. PolyArt marble got status but all stones. Try this www.livingwithart.com.sg

send your enquiry with specifications, follow by a quote. Hope you got it.

Those "Art" schools in Singapore sure have such, anyway, take time to produce one.

Personal advise: Avoid buying those wooden/brass status from Indonesia/Phillippines....got "spirit" possessed.

Edited by bepgof

Hi England,

Found one at Bedok, Metalworld, hope it is what u're look for. www.metalworld.com.sg.

Retail Outlet:

No.1 Woodlands Square, #04-15 Causeway Point

Singapore 738099

Tel: 6893 4454 (Operating Hours: 12-9pm daily)

Head Office:

Blk 3013 #02-2142 Bedok Industrial Park E

Singapore 489979

Tel: 6446 6188

Fax: 6444 3261

Email: enquiries@metalworld.com.sg

Factory Outlet:

Blk 3013 #01-2102 Bedok Industrial Park E

Singapore 489979

Tel: 6446 6188 (By Appointment Only)

Edited by bepgof