Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kru

Rainbow Vacuum Service

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I sold my rainbow vaccum cleaner away. Agree with you that I was surprised by how dirty it is when I vaccum the mattress. Cheers!

Edited by forgotten

<<Spamming of advertisement>>

Beware of the marketing tactic that the company uses...they use the name Healthy Homes to sell Rainbow Vacuum Service claiming that your friend recommended you to the company to enjoy the free service.

When the promoter arrived, she will not demonstrate unless she is certain that you want to buy the product or willing to give her 10 more contacts. With your number and address given, wonder what she will do with them. She even called me and sent offensive sms!!

yea, i have similar bad experience with this type of vacuum door-to-door promoter 2 months ago when we have just moved into our new place. she was referred by my id to do a "free cleaning".

at my place, she started all those motherhood preaching about the product and her services... after almost an hour, she still havent demo any cleaning for us. so i told her that we still have many things to unpack (just moved in the prior day) and asked her to expedite on her selling... our baby was crying in the room and needed our attention... Her face turned black when i cut her speech.

when i asked her about the free cleaning for my mattress, she unwillingly used the vacuum to wipe up n down 3 to 4 times on my mattress for the sake of doing it... seeing that, i asked her to pack her stuff to leave my house. then she said she needed to use my bathroom to clean her vacuum cleaner... :o

we were kind enough to let her use our new common bathroom. waaa, when she opened out the dust box, it was super dusty and we could see dust mist flying onto our kitchen floor and bathroom. she took her own sweet time of 20 minutes to enjoy our new sink mixer to slowly wash her barang barang. when i asked her how long more she need to wash, she ignored me... wth..

before she left, her boss called her mobile and asked to speak to the customer (me) on my mobile phone. since this was her work procedure, i just assist her. when her boss called, i authenticated myself and her boss asked me to pass my phone to her. waa, from there she machiam using her own phone and chit chat for 10mins. she still had the cheek to ask me to give her 5 referrals. ........ -_-!

her packing up was soooo much slower than her unpacking earlier that i buay tahan but helped her pack her equipment for her... eventually, when she was about to leave, she asked me for drink... haha... :unsure: we gave her 2 packets of wintermelons lah.....

bottomline: no free lunch under the sky... (*i scoldeded my ID for this stupid referral :lol:)

Edited by steelze

Delphi vacuum and rainbow same comPany? Both use same sales method. is vacuum supposed to be noisy? no silent vacuum is it?

sucking power is good and can see alot of dust from mattress but very noisy and troublesome to use.

Edited by dean