Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

meepok n toppie,

thanks for the contacts !!

I stayed in TPY. Going to koon due to medication. Anything I can help?

the painter is painting my house now.. saw the bedroom colour yesterday. Think it look orbiang.. :bangwall:

thought if u will be in TPY, maybe we can meet up n u help give me some suggestion what colour to change to.. hehe.. but u so sick ar... better go rest... :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
meepok n toppie,

thanks for the contacts !!

the painter is painting my house now.. saw the bedroom colour yesterday. Think it look orbiang.. :bangwall:

thought if u will be in TPY, maybe we can meet up n u help give me some suggestion what colour to change to.. hehe.. but u so sick ar... better go rest... :good:

oic, will be at my hse tmor even 6plus to wait for the contractor to fix bal of my lighting. If u want can give me a call to check if i'm around. Will PL u my contact. Let me hv yours also

oic, will be at my hse tmor even 6plus to wait for the contractor to fix bal of my lighting. If u want can give me a call to check if i'm around. Will PL u my contact. Let me hv yours also

yup sure.. will be there tomorrow too :bangwall:

cya n take care !!

Something like what u've experience. Sign with ID in late Oct, HDB permit due to ding donging with PE and HDB on approved hacking in Early Dec and tiling start mid Dec and end late Jan.

Tahn CNY and carpentry begin in MArch cos me and ID cannot decide on MBr Wardrobe due to complicate design, talk and talk and explore for quite awhile to resolve technical problem. Than at the same time, kitchen do wrongly and have to redo the entire module. This dragged thill now where they finally complte all the wardrobe for all Brm.

Now touching up and get a big shock yesterday. The Bomb Shelter done wrongly, a few inches shorter and got to redo the entire module again. will take another 2 to 3 weeks. Sigh!

Other than this, I do not have much problem with my ID and carpentry workmanship. ID see something wrong - redo. That's their policy. so not much stress on me in term of non-compliance. Carpentry work was OK and were very willing to do some extra stuff upon my request, hence no complaint.

As for defects, major and minor, they have rectify it every time I point out to them, hence can't remember what I have. Maybe you can drop by next SAt when the Bar Counter is up so we can share your experience, dig out all defects that I have missed and give me some ideas / area for improvement so that I can get back to my ID before the final payment .... hehehe...

hi rackel,

may i know what took you 1/2 a year? would like to know more. ie when did you sign the renovation and what are the things you do?

Mine is also simple reno, no toilet overlay, bedroom 2 also nothing.

my delay was caused by 3D drawing (take near to a month), HDB permit(10 days), PE approval(??days), Chinese new year(2 weeks), raining for a few days (Carpentry cannot load), defects checking, touch up, touch up and still touching up.

what are some of your defects, care to share?

Hi meepok,

The wine chiller i bought can hold 15 bottles. it is 240bucks. brand in Kadeka. :lol:

Hi Meowie49,

I'm thinking of getting a wine chiller as well. Am just worried about the power consumption. Hope you can advise. Thanks

gadgetman, many thks for your compliments! Hope my hse turn out nice... Also I also want to c ur hse :lol:

No problem at all, just sms me when you feel like dropping by. My best timings are weekdays around 6.30pm to 7pm. But just bear in mind that my house is in a "live-in" condition, so please excuse the messiness (including the laundry, stuff all over the place etc etc....) Cheers!

Edited by gadgetman

Hi Meowie49,

I'm thinking of getting a wine chiller as well. Am just worried about the power consumption. Hope you can advise. Thanks

ey... very paiseh.. didnt really consider the power consumption. But according to the salesperson, the ppower consumption should be similar to a mini bar fridge.

No problem at all, just sms me when you feel like dropping by. My best timings are weekdays around 6.30pm to 7pm. But just bear in mind that my house is in a "live-in" condition, so please excuse the messiness (including the laundry, stuff all over the place etc etc....) Cheers!

gadgetman.. not messy la... i would say quite neat le.. considering u have a kid. :lol:

gadgetman.. not messy la... i would say quite neat le.. considering u have a kid. :bangwall:

U are so kind...... :bangwall:

The truth is that I was frantically hiding our personal stuff away for about 20 mins before you and meepok arrived! So imagine my shock when I opened the door and you were there already! Haha! Then of course there was that strange locksmith uncle standing there too....I was a bit confused initially cos I don't recall you mentioning that there will be an "uncle" joining in as well!

Edited by gadgetman

Looks like it is almost the same case but I didn't redo anything, I will be at TPY nest thurs, will u be around? I talk to you face to face about what I experienced and at the same time see your complicated design and see defects.

Something like what u've experience. Sign with ID in late Oct, HDB permit due to ding donging with PE and HDB on approved hacking in Early Dec and tiling start mid Dec and end late Jan.

Tahn CNY and carpentry begin in MArch cos me and ID cannot decide on MBr Wardrobe due to complicate design, talk and talk and explore for quite awhile to resolve technical problem. Than at the same time, kitchen do wrongly and have to redo the entire module. This dragged thill now where they finally complte all the wardrobe for all Brm.

Now touching up and get a big shock yesterday. The Bomb Shelter done wrongly, a few inches shorter and got to redo the entire module again. will take another 2 to 3 weeks. Sigh!

Other than this, I do not have much problem with my ID and carpentry workmanship. ID see something wrong - redo. That's their policy. so not much stress on me in term of non-compliance. Carpentry work was OK and were very willing to do some extra stuff upon my request, hence no complaint.

As for defects, major and minor, they have rectify it every time I point out to them, hence can't remember what I have. Maybe you can drop by next SAt when the Bar Counter is up so we can share your experience, dig out all defects that I have missed and give me some ideas / area for improvement so that I can get back to my ID before the final payment .... hehehe...

yup sure.. will be there tomorrow too :dunno:

cya n take care :dunno:

Noted. All my rooms are different colours. Also dun know orbiang or not. But I think if comfortable good enough. U have a PM

Hi Meepok...

As requested the following picture of the noticeboard for your reference...hehe07042008039jg0.jpg

Hi liana,

may i know how much your contractor/ID charge u for this? I thought of doing one too.

I m buying clock this sat, at suntec, (the pullcart, not molecule)

anyone doing MO here?

Hi tension_z,

What is MO? Not sure if they still have the 10% off. I'm interested to buy.