Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Isn't we suppose to drop this topic. I think it's a little exaggerate... and I don't think it's true.

Carelinwen, tat enci in tooth relic has 300 over postings. this enci(with a space) only has 2 postings.

Edited by droplets

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Droplets, the tooth relic one prob got ban due to the $$ issue liao, I thot maybe it is a new account by the same person. But maybe you're right, the name so close it's too obvious, so I may be wrong.

Hiya...why people choose such a forum name but the actions not "en" and not "ci" at all.

anyone knows if block D has started their key collection? submitted my loan 2 weeks back but still no news...

90% of the construction sites sure have accidents, death etc. As long as ones mind is free from evil thoughts, everything should be fine..

Edited by rainbow04

blk A is wearing its first piece of crown as of yesterday....yipeeeee~~~

Didn't see it yesterday evening.....but seems that they are picking up speed (probably good weather?).....

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed in getting Blk B keys by this year....that will really make a nice Christmas gift! :)

Didn't see it yesterday evening.....but seems that they are picking up speed (probably good weather?).....

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed in getting Blk B keys by this year....that will really make a nice Christmas gift! :rolleyes:

i'll second that.

blk A is wearing its first piece of crown as of yesterday....yipeeeee~~~

Yeah... finally! :rolleyes: hope tat Blk A can progress faster n we can get the keys by end of tis yr :notti:

Went to block D almost every week and the same security uncle will always tell me next week block D will get the keys... Next week till today still next week. Think he himself doesn't know... Next trip there must look out for contractor to ask, more accurate.

Went to block D almost every week and the same security uncle will always tell me next week block D will get the keys... Next week till today still next week. Think he himself doesn't know... Next trip there must look out for contractor to ask, more accurate.

i went there yday evening, got one ID told us HDB is releasing keys to Blk D on 20th lor.. but so far, my status still remain as "due course"..... :D

Greetings from Taipei.

I submitted my HDB loan application on Mon 17/9, the status showing : Probable Completion Date(PCD)

(Estimated date of completion of construction of the flat) 4th Quarter 2007 :yamseng:

i went there yday evening, got one ID told us HDB is releasing keys to Blk D on 20th lor.. but so far, my status still remain as "due course"..... :)

That is terrible. Was it just recently? cos i've not read or hear news about this ler.

Hi Raincole,

Were u in SG Bride as well? Did u engage an ID firm called Substance? Care to PM me your experience with them?

i went there yday evening, got one ID told us HDB is releasing keys to Blk D on 20th lor.. but so far, my status still remain as "due course"..... :)

*sigh* me too..... :dribble: Yingsan, when did you submit yr loan application? i submitted mine 2 weeks back... hopefully, our turn to come soon..