Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

You share the same views as my FH with regards to curve walls. I would have liked the additional space that 5rm gives though - can put 2 mahjong tables in the living area. LOL.

Blk 79e door swings to the bomb shelter. The space next to the kitchen is sufficient for a shoe cabinet.

Thanks =) but that is blk 79A

Peisah. Orientation wrong. It's blk 79A

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanx seaswirl.

a couple of my neighbours who took blk d have already gotten their letters

me hoping mine will come soon. :lol::lol::lol:

Yippeee!:blink:!

good to heard that u all got ur loan letter tat mean mine also coming in.... :yamseng:

think i will be more kaisu tell mrs chrispy to call hdb y we havent recieve.... hahaha....

Yippeee!:blink:!

good to heard that u all got ur loan letter tat mean mine also coming in.... :yamseng:

think i will be more kaisu tell mrs chrispy to call hdb y we havent recieve.... hahaha....

Hi Blk E owners... I've called up HDB to check on when we are expecting our letters n keys... I was told that HDB have not received the keys yet... Once they have rec'd the keys, they will send letters to us. From they receving the keys to allowing us to collect the keys, it'll take abt 2 mths... sigh... think we can only collect it in late Nov or in Dec le ba... *sob* :lol:

thanx seaswirl.

a couple of my neighbours who took blk d have already gotten their letters

me hoping mine will come soon. :notti::wub::wub:

hi yel, why nt call hdb to enquire? coz me already submitted my loan application on 1sep liao.. i juz called hdb, the officer say our keys are ready le.. but my loan still processing :notti: and i ask for expedite and i told her i wan my keys in early oct..

You share the same views as my FH with regards to curve walls. I would have liked the additional space that 5rm gives though - can put 2 mahjong tables in the living area. LOL.

Blk 79e door swings to the bomb shelter. The space next to the kitchen is sufficient for a shoe cabinet.

Thanks =) but that is blk 79A

Wah, you opening a mahjong 'du chang' is it ? I think, with 4-room unit, still can have 2 or more mahjong tables; but probably will have to install sound-proof walls (so that neighbours don't complaint!)... :P

Am currently planning out the layout of the flat using Google Sketchup (thanks to my wife who told me bout this freeware). Kinda hard to put a wardrobe, queen-sized bed, and a simple shelf into the MBR. King-sized bed is definitely out of the question. Am thinking of whether anything can be done along the MBR corridor (the walkway after the MBR door and to the room itself)...seems to have some space there to place a shelf and yet ample width for walking...

Anyway, more of Blk A's crowning was observed this morning. Things seems to be moving rather quickly on the outside; I hope it is the same for the inside!

Still hoping for X-mas surprise gift...

hi yel, why nt call hdb to enquire? coz me already submitted my loan application on 1sep liao.. i juz called hdb, the officer say our keys are ready le.. but my loan still processing :sport-smiley-004: and i ask for expedite and i told her i wan my keys in early oct..

If this is the case, I shall call the officer to check cos there's not update on my status... :dancingqueen:

yeah! we have got our appt to collect our keys on 2nd week of oct :yamseng:

seems like a loong wait for them to process the loan application and appt dates

btw, we heard from a contractor that the family already living in blkc are foreigners so they are able to start renovating in the 7th month...

yeah! we have got our appt to collect our keys on 2nd week of oct :yamseng:

seems like a loong wait for them to process the loan application and appt dates

btw, we heard from a contractor that the family already living in blkc are foreigners so they are able to start renovating in the 7th month...

hi pink_sea79.. congrats ! u r in Blk D?? when did u submit ur loan application? hdb is really taking their own sweet time... :dunno:

hi pink_sea79.. congrats ! u r in Blk D?? when did u submit ur loan application? hdb is really taking their own sweet time... :)

Thanks! :dunno:

Yup, i'm from blk D... we submitted ard 28 or 29 aug...

we've been waiting until our neck long long! :yamseng:

BTW, is there any special ritual we need to do when opening the door for the very first time??

Thanks! :)

Yup, i'm from blk D... we submitted ard 28 or 29 aug...

we've been waiting until our neck long long! :dunno:

BTW, is there any special ritual we need to do when opening the door for the very first time??

hi pink sea, when was the dateline for your submission? mine was on 6 Sep but still no news... :yamseng:

Hihi Everybody!

My unit is Blk 79C 38 Floor. I havent rec any news abt my keys yet! Can anyone tell me why? Sob Sob...

P.S.Strawberry_Pear! I'm the lady who met you at your new house on a Saturday! Din rec your sms. Could you kindly sms my hubby instead? I'll PM you his number. (^_^)

Hi Blk E owners... I've called up HDB to check on when we are expecting our letters n keys... I was told that HDB have not received the keys yet... Once they have rec'd the keys, they will send letters to us. From they receving the keys to allowing us to collect the keys, it'll take abt 2 mths... sigh... think we can only collect it in late Nov or in Dec le ba... *sob* :(

Thanks for the info =)

Wah, you opening a mahjong 'du chang' is it ? I think, with 4-room unit, still can have 2 or more mahjong tables; but probably will have to install sound-proof walls (so that neighbours don't complaint!)... :P

Am currently planning out the layout of the flat using Google Sketchup (thanks to my wife who told me bout this freeware). Kinda hard to put a wardrobe, queen-sized bed, and a simple shelf into the MBR. King-sized bed is definitely out of the question. Am thinking of whether anything can be done along the MBR corridor (the walkway after the MBR door and to the room itself)...seems to have some space there to place a shelf and yet ample width for walking...

heehee. my neighbours should be thankful mine's not a 5rm.

I will be getting a king-sized bed. Coz I am hacking the wall opposite the MBR toilet to fit the wardrobe. So I can make a feeble attempt (& with great imagination) to have a WIW when I close the the MBR door. I am unwilling to give up one BR. =P

Edited by Mapleleaf

hi 79ers

anyone of u all noe tat can the living room window's bar at the bottom. can the bar be taken out.... looks ugly cuz now i dun have kids so no need all this.... :P

My unit is Blk 79C 38 Floor. I havent rec any news abt my keys yet! Can anyone tell me why? Sob Sob...

Have you checked the website? Perhaps you may wish to give HDB a call.

hi 79ers

anyone of u all noe tat can the living room window's bar at the bottom. can the bar be taken out.... looks ugly cuz now i dun have kids so no need all this.... :P

Yes. IDs will usually do it for free for you. I am hoping to put it aside incase I need it in future. Hee hee.

Yes. IDs will usually do it for free for you. I am hoping to put it aside incase I need it in future. Hee hee.

Thks for ur info Mapleleaf.... :P

anyone living BLK E 34 floor here?