Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi all Blk E,

My OIC called me in the morn... She say our keys will be ready soon... they are conducting final inspection now... We'll be expecting the loan application letters this month... Then key collection will be maybe next month... :dunno:

Great!!.....I actually went to blk C and E last Sat. Manage to get into Blk E. The lift for Blk E only served up to 21 storey and I'm too lazy to climb to storey 26 which I will be staying in future. However, it is quite windy even during daytime. So those who want to install air-con in the living room might want to re-consider. Maybe can hold it and see whether there is a need in future cos there is a hugh jump in price between system 3 and 4.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all Blk E,

My OIC called me in the morn... She say our keys will be ready soon... they are conducting final inspection now... We'll be expecting the loan application letters this month... Then key collection will be maybe next month... :)

Great!!.....I actually went to blk C and E last Sat. Manage to get into Blk E. The lift for Blk E only served up to 21 storey and I'm too lazy to climb to storey 26 which I will be staying in future. However, it is quite windy even during daytime. So those who want to install air-con in the living room might want to re-consider. Maybe can hold it and see whether there is a need in future cos there is a hugh jump in price between system 3 and 4.

Yippy!:bleah::)

Hi all Blk E,

My OIC called me in the morn... She say our keys will be ready soon... they are conducting final inspection now... We'll be expecting the loan application letters this month... Then key collection will be maybe next month... :sport-smiley-018:

yup... it's very windy there... sigh.. can't wait for the keys to be ready faster leh...

btw, anyone staying in Blk E 34th floor??

And also the cooking stove thinggy... where do u all intend to put??

yup... it's very windy there... sigh.. can't wait for the keys to be ready faster leh...

btw, anyone staying in Blk E 34th floor??

And also the cooking stove thinggy... where do u all intend to put??

windy also got windy pro and con...

pro: no need air-con, no need ceiling fan...

con: more dust if u alwys open ur window, u have to be careful when u place ur thngs a gash of wind come tats it... haha...

but we think we wont fix the air-con at the living room rite mrs chrispy... haha :wub:

Think this will detinitely be co$tly. Perhaps this is more practical for small units (maybe not the HDB type, but those overseas)? Not sure if it will fit into the already-small bathrooms that we are gonna get.....unless there is a square version, and if it is made by Toto and affordable... :wub:

But come to think of the 'dead' space, I rather not... !!

hmm..anyone interested...i can try to get bulk discount...but it is a hong kong brand...what do u think?

most hotels have the shower cabin but wondering why not many HDB uses it....

think shld fit our bathroom though..

Hi all Blk E,

My OIC called me in the morn... She say our keys will be ready soon... they are conducting final inspection now... We'll be expecting the loan application letters this month... Then key collection will be maybe next month... :notti:

That's fast! A glimmer of hope for blk B :good:

Hi all!

I am from Blk 79D 11th Flr!

Hi Tweakmax,

Me too! :P

Have you received your loan application or been advised of the date to collect your keys?

Hihi to all C block,

im getting keys coming week! :dancingqueen::bangwall: Im sure those who has not gotten will get soon too cos my loan application is in sept. So excited.

Anyone doing showflat in this forum? esp from those design shops off blk 79 cos i saw the designs. Some quite nice le. you can chk out if you have not decide on ur IDs. Think my design will be up on banner by this or next wk. =)

:unsure:

Hihi to all C block,

im getting keys coming week! :dancingqueen::bangwall: Im sure those who has not gotten will get soon too cos my loan application is in sept. So excited.

Anyone doing showflat in this forum? esp from those design shops off blk 79 cos i saw the designs. Some quite nice le. you can chk out if you have not decide on ur IDs. Think my design will be up on banner by this or next wk. =)

:unsure:

hi any lobang for showflat? I dont mind my flat being the show flat.

my OIC is Goh Li Li... Same??

hihi ebing

May I know where do u get to see your OIC? Issit frm the HDB website or from any letters? Thks/(^_^)

hi any lobang for showflat? I dont mind my flat being the show flat.

err im not sure le. coz they asked me then i came to know this term show-flat! haha. hmm but i heard you can go to some IDs and volunteer your place. then see their terms & conditions. how much discount they will give u etc.