Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

*sigh* me too..... :) Yingsan, when did you submit yr loan application? i submitted mine 2 weeks back... hopefully, our turn to come soon..

Hi rainbow04, i submitted on 1st Sep leh.. more than 2 weeks liao lor..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all neighbours,

Does anybody know how to go about deferring the key collection?

I.e. The process, what's the maximum deferment period, etc?

Cos' me and my hubby are overseas.

Thanks in advance!

hey people, just gotten a quote from my ID friend, please give me some advices on it can??? i'm not overlaying the kitchen and toilet tiles...and will be hacking MBR and BR3, BR3 will put a platform bed and MBR will be the wardrobe and study room...

but i havent see the design of the whole house yet...

thanks...

A. Hacking Works

1. Hack off existing 6ft x 8.5ft wall between MBR and BR3 - $380

2. Hack off existing door frames @ MBR and BR3 - $120

3. Haulage and debris fees - $350

B. Wet Works

1. To make good after hacking - $280

2. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ foyer (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $780

3. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ Living/Dining hall (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $4650

4. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ passageway (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $370

5. To cement screed MBR - $490

6. To cement screed BR2 - $440

7. To cement screed BR3 - $440

C. Plumbing Works

1. Supply labour to connect inlet and outlet pipes for washing machine - $180

2. Supple inlet/outlet basin @ kitchen - $180

D. Laminate Works

1. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ MBR - $980

2. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ BR2 - $850

3. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ BR3 - $850

E. Carpentry Works

1. Supply and install 21ft top and bottom cabinet by using veneer/laminate c/w abs trimmings @ kitchen - $3360

2. Supply and install platform bed by using veneer/laminate for Q size bed @ BR3 - $1890

3. Supply and install 5ft feature wall for tv by using veneer/laminate @BR3 - $1450

4. Supply and install 10.5ft full height walk-in wardrobe by using veneer/laminate @ MBR - $3360

F. Ceiling Works - $3500

1. Supply and install design false ceiling @ foyer

2. Supply and install design false ceiling @ Dining/Living hall

3. Suppy and install false ceiling @ passageway

4. Supply and install false ceiling @ MBR

5. Supply and install false ceiling @ BR2

6. Supply and install false ceiling @ BR3

G. Misc

1. Painting of whole house walls and ceilings using ICI/Nippon mulsion paint, including pipes, doors and frames using enamel paints - $1500

2. Acid washing for whole house - FOC

H. Design and Consultation Fees - FOC

Grand Total - $26400

Discounted Price - $26000

Edited by sushibabe

hey people, just gotten a quote from my ID friend, please give me some advices on it can??? i'm not overlaying the kitchen and toilet tiles...and will be hacking MBR and BR3, BR3 will put a platform bed and MBR will be the wardrobe and study room...

but i havent see the design of the whole house yet...

thanks...

A. Hacking Works

1. Hack off existing 6ft x 8.5ft wall between MBR and BR3 - $380

2. Hack off existing door frames @ MBR and BR3 - $120

3. Haulage and debris fees - $350

B. Wet Works

1. To make good after hacking - $280

2. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ foyer (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $780

3. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ Living/Dining hall (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $4650 (quite ex cos living room area shd be quite small, check e floor area)4. Supply and lay homo floor tiles @ passageway (tiles max $3.50/psf) - $370

5. To cement screed MBR - $490 (request HDB to do - FOC)

6. To cement screed BR2 - $440 (request HDB to do - FOC)

7. To cement screed BR3 - $440 (request HDB to do - FOC)

C. Plumbing Works

1. Supply labour to connect inlet and outlet pipes for washing machine - $180

2. Supple inlet/outlet basin @ kitchen - $180 (how abt the cost of kerb for washing machine, fridge and kitchen cabinets)

D. Laminate Works

1. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ MBR - $980

2. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ BR2 - $850

3. Supply and lay laminate flooring (power dekor) @ BR3 - $850

E. Carpentry Works

1. Supply and install 21ft top and bottom cabinet by using veneer/laminate c/w abs trimmings @ kitchen - $3360

2. Supply and install platform bed by using veneer/laminate for Q size bed @ BR3 - $1890

3. Supply and install 5ft feature wall for tv by using veneer/laminate @BR3 - $1450

4. Supply and install 10.5ft full height walk-in wardrobe by using veneer/laminate @ MBR - $3360

F. Ceiling Works - $3500

1. Supply and install design false ceiling @ foyer

2. Supply and install design false ceiling @ Dining/Living hall

3. Suppy and install false ceiling @ passageway

4. Supply and install false ceiling @ MBR

5. Supply and install false ceiling @ BR2

6. Supply and install false ceiling @ BR3

G. Misc

1. Painting of whole house walls and ceilings using ICI/Nippon mulsion paint, including pipes, doors and frames using enamel paints - $1500 (how many colors to choose? market price for 4-room abt $1100 to $1200)

2. Acid washing for whole house - FOC

H. Design and Consultation Fees - FOC

Grand Total - $26400

Discounted Price - $26000

Your carpentry seems quite ex... check the actual dimension for ur kitchen cabinets

Does ceiling work include electrical works? If just do fasle ceiling then is quite ex

Does your friend provide free installation of sanitary fittings like taps and also ur hob and hoob?

Hope my comments helps :notti:

thanx bonkitty,

those are also my concerns...i find abit expensive also...but i think need to meet up and see the actual layout...or maybe negotiate on the price lor....

Sushibabe,

For your laminate flooring make sure the grade they are giving you is justified for the price. Cos I calculated an est for my bedrooms before (4rm 90 sqm). That time I used Pergo's $6.50 per sq feet to count and it comes up to about $3700. So if using the same area to divide..yours comes up to about $4.50 psf. I know the cheapest laminate flooring from Supreme can be about $3 plus psf.

I heard from my mother, a man commited himself in a unit in 79C, level 33. How can he do that! Don't how the owner will feel if his new unit has somebody die inside.

:notti::bangwall::notti::notti::P:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hey droplets, i am replying to your query dated 31st August 2007. On the 30th of August before I travel oversea, I did see an ambulance park infront of 79C. When I come back lastweek and ask my mother and this is what she say "a man commited himself in a unit in 79C, level 33" :jawdrop:

Maybe the owner should engage some sort of chanting service before the move in.

Hey droplets, i am replying to your query dated 31st August 2007. On the 30th of August before I travel oversea, I did see an ambulance park infront of 79C. When I come back lastweek and ask my mother and this is what she say "a man commited himself in a unit in 79C, level 33" :notti:

Maybe the owner should engage some sort of chanting service before the move in.

Do you mind? We are suppose to drop this topic. Thank you!

Blk A is wearing more of its crown already...so happy~~~

I managed to see it in the evening on the way back from work...basically the frame is up.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for December (Blk B) :) .....hopefully everyone gets their keys by year end, then we can all party :dunno:

Droplets, the tooth relic one prob got ban due to the $$ issue liao, I thot maybe it is a new account by the same person. But maybe you're right, the name so close it's too obvious, so I may be wrong.

Hiya...why people choose such a forum name but the actions not "en" and not "ci" at all.

Actually my guess was right leh, I was telling HB about this and he found this thread below. Can see that it's the same person.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=215536

Sushibabe,

For your laminate flooring make sure the grade they are giving you is justified for the price. Cos I calculated an est for my bedrooms before (4rm 90 sqm). That time I used Pergo's $6.50 per sq feet to count and it comes up to about $3700. So if using the same area to divide..yours comes up to about $4.50 psf. I know the cheapest laminate flooring from Supreme can be about $3 plus psf.

Sushibabe,

I refered to my fl plan and realised I remembered wrongly. My est with Pergo flooring was $2700 not $3700, so it means you were quoted about the same price for Power Dekor.

I calculated the3 bedrooms sq m and then convert to sq feet by x 11.11, it was only about 412 sq feet.

So you should realised that the reason why the ID can state Design Fees FOC is because all the basic flooring have been marked up to cover that. You can reject to do certain capentary or items they proposed but they already 'earn' their fees from the basic must do items liao. However, if you need an ID's service, it is fair to expect to pay about 1K to about 10% of reno cost. I would prefer that the fees are more transparent though.

Hmmm... think you may be right.....hey! ever consider a career in CSI? lol

Ehh actually Yes, in forensic science. But I never really watch CSI. I'm more hooked on the detective novels with similar story lines. However, I realised that these people need to study to be medical doctors first then specialize it in. :dunno: Then I give up liao...

Sushibabe,

I refered to my fl plan and realised I remembered wrongly. My est with Pergo flooring was $2700 not $3700, so it means you were quoted about the same price for Power Dekor.

I calculated the3 bedrooms sq m and then convert to sq feet by x 11.11, it was only about 412 sq feet.

So you should realised that the reason why the ID can state Design Fees FOC is because all the basic flooring have been marked up to cover that. You can reject to do certain capentary or items they proposed but they already 'earn' their fees from the basic must do items liao. However, if you need an ID's service, it is fair to expect to pay about 1K to about 10% of reno cost. I would prefer that the fees are more transparent though.

Ehh actually Yes, in forensic science. But I never really watch CSI. I'm more hooked on the detective novels with similar story lines. However, I realised that these people need to study to be medical doctors first then specialize it in. :sport-smiley-003: Then I give up liao...

ya lor, i also got a shock why so expensive...nvm la, this quote can forget it already. i've emailed to 2 IDs for quotes too...let's see how it goes....u know ar, i ask how come the flooring no skirting, kitchen no fridge and washing base and toilet no shower kerb, she reply me say if i want, she can add in for me...crazy ar, means more $$$ ar???:thumbs up:! then i asked how come never say about electrical works, izzit included??? she say she never quote me coz price went up and she dunno how many points i need so never quote....even more crazy, like that add up 40k izzit??? think my house is gold mine meh???

i dun believe i can't find lower quotes and better IDs....

i think i must go find a guy ID....easier to bargain...i use my power can already.... :bangwall:

everyday i see Blk A wearing more and more crown, see already also happy....hahaha...