Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Sidetrack a bit

That time when I submit the defect list and cement screeding, I had pass 2 keys to them separately.

Since my defect rectify took a long time so I have been regularly coming to my new hse and check and always clear up those junk mails inside my hse.

But e last time I went up to my new flat, I realise there was a paper pasted on the bomb shelter door advertising for curtains then I realise someone have come into my new hse recently to paste tat paper!:notti:!:notti:

Since then I have change my padlock already.

That's creepy man.... :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sidetrack a bit

That time when I submit the defect list and cement screeding, I had pass 2 keys to them separately.

Since my defect rectify took a long time so I have been regularly coming to my new hse and check and always clear up those junk mails inside my hse.

But e last time I went up to my new flat, I realise there was a paper pasted on the bomb shelter door advertising for curtains then I realise someone have come into my new hse recently to paste tat paper!:notti:!:notti:

Since then I have change my padlock already.

tis is not happening only in ur place.. back then the same thing happened in my hse too, during the reno period.. i suspected a few scenerios.. but then there was nothing for them to steal.. anyway jus adv.. i let it be n time passed.. my reno done.. everything seems ok.. 那我也不管了.. now thinking back.. actually quite dangerous hor.. it could mean anybody could jus enter my hse like tat.. eeeekk!:notti::bangwall:

chingay@heartlands

To enable more Singaporeans and tourists to enjoy the Chingay Parade, Chingay celebrations will continue for two weeks in public places and HDB Heartlands:

BISHAN–TOA PAYOH GRC (Toa Payoh Central Amphitheatre)

Sat, 23 Feb 08 - 8pm

Hope to see all the neighbours :notti:

http://www.btptc.org.sg/chingay/chingay-TC.htm

Edited by alister

tis is not happening only in ur place.. back then the same thing happened in my hse too, during the reno period.. i suspected a few scenerios.. but then there was nothing for them to steal.. anyway jus adv.. i let it be n time passed.. my reno done.. everything seems ok.. 那我也不管了.. now thinking back.. actually quite dangerous hor.. it could mean anybody could jus enter my hse like tat.. eeeekk!:unsure:8|

Really huh.. I tot I am the only one... 8|

If like they enter during the reno period when my door are wide open cos the reno workers are working inside, I am still ok

But imagine someone who have the keys to my house and open for them to paste e paper?????

But now nothing for them to steal but it is just so creepy lor...

Anyway I do saw workers carrying buckets of water in the lift, carry to downstairs and went off so I wonder where they take the water from and wat they use for...?

Maybe from one of the house?

Hi bonkitty,

Never considered that they will steal water... hmm. I am more concern about them anyhow using the toilets/dumping cement into the drains. So many things to guard against, very tiring. Like that must note meter reading before passing them the key.

Did you have any problems with your cement screeding?

Hi alexneock,

Oh you are using Intent, I went by their shop early last year when I happened to be in Thomson Plaza. I got the impression that they are quite expensive and that their ideas are more daring (quite retro/pop actually, when you see their portfolio). So I have not gone back to ask for a quotation. But I'm curious, how much was your quotation?

Hi all,

Is there any shops in TPY that i can buy a bicycle chain? or to buy a lock?

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi Redwyrm,

There's a bicycle shop at the blk opps blk 69 (not too sure of the blk no..... should be 71 or 72). could get the bicycle chain there. NTUC sell some decent lock some time ago but not sure if they do now. You can check them out.

Hellooo,

I just got my keys to my unit in Blk 79.... my gf dislike the existing look of the bathroom...

I am thinking of over-laying the tiles and renovate the bathroom...

Anyone done anything with the bathroom and pm me the pictures and let me know how much it cost?

I wanna estimate so that I will not burn a hole in my pocket.... thanks....

chingay@heartlands

To enable more Singaporeans and tourists to enjoy the Chingay Parade, Chingay celebrations will continue for two weeks in public places and HDB Heartlands:

Sat, 23 Feb 08 - 8pm

Hope to see all the neighbours :notti:

http://www.btptc.org.sg/chingay/chingay-TC.htm

Maybe the sky garden can be a good height to see all the Chingay floats :deal:

For more up close and personal with the Chingay Parade, you got to be at the amphitheatre.

Toa Payoh Central Amphitheatre Location

Hi Redwyrm,

There's a bicycle shop at the blk opps blk 69 (not too sure of the blk no..... should be 71 or 72). could get the bicycle chain there. NTUC sell some decent lock some time ago but not sure if they do now. You can check them out.

Hi RacKel,

Thanks will check it out.

:notti:

hi ms white, u can call town council to ask them to clear.. we also always had rubbish outside our unit and it is really fire hazard lor.. my hb always call n complain ... then they will quickly get their bangladesh workers to come liao..

by right hor...we're not supposed to worry abt this...cos we paid our due fees and town council should be more vigilant! anyway, my ID took care of this problem for us so we're having a "clear view" from our door again... :notti:

Yes, I have officially moved in. Love the place & view.

Hi Pooh, u are welcome to drop by my unit for a visit. Jacky knows where I stay.

For curiosity, I digged out the HDB price list from June 2004 SERS batch for unit blk 79D #36-55.

$391,700 (current price) - $254,700 (2004 price) = $137,000 (54% profit :deal:)

But I am not selling. <<-- diao... (--")

Hey Pooh_75,

i olso got a unit thru' 'ToTo' exercise, kinda lucky 2. :horse:

U'd oleady officially moved in 2 ur nicely reno hm in blk D? :help:

Then how u get 2 noe Renotalk? :notti:

There r quite a nos. of D's neighbours in Renotalk forum who r 'beri nice' (esp. ms_white & shay_d, alister, droplets ... etc). PM them if u wana make new frnds. If i'm not wrong, alister oleady officially moved in. 8|

'Cold' neighbours? Mayb loh. Although i have not collect keys & reno & move in yet, i kinda feel e same 2 actually. :(

Aniway, Toa Payoh is very centralized & got everything a heartlander desires. I'm sure u'l grow 2 luv it even more. :help:

PM mi yor unit no., i'l go collect angpao wen time permits. :dribble:

:jawdrop:

:help: er....jacky, your 'beri nice' makes us 'not beri nice' leh... the different colour and " " makes a very opposite effect... 8|

someone asked who engaged substance? we did...

pregopia, hihi...i'm lazy to reply in PM. :P just came back from house cleaning and it's still dusty!

ok, back to your question...set aside $5k max. for it...will definitely be lower (excluding additional accessories). it's a bit costly but we love it so it's worth it. let me know if u would like to drop by this sunday.

chingay@heartlands

Sat, 23 Feb 08 - 8pm

Hope to see all the neighbours :dribble:

Chingay 2008 at Toa Payoh Central

:deal::help::horse:

Maybe the sky garden can be a good height to see all the Chingay floats :)

For more up close and personal with the Chingay Parade, you got to be at the amphitheatre.

Toa Payoh Central Amphitheatre Location

But e 79 Sky Garden is stil locked, not accessible 2 public lei. :notti:

If its not lock on dat day, who wana volunteer 2b e official photograher? Take pix & upload here 2 share? ;)

by right hor...we're not supposed to worry abt this...cos we paid our due fees and town council should be more vigilant! anyway, my ID took care of this problem for us so we're having a "clear view" from our door again... :jawdrop:

:help: er....jacky, your 'beri nice' makes us 'not beri nice' leh... the different colour and " " makes a very opposite effect... :help:

So TC jus found out u'd paid ur TC fees, dats y dey finally came & cleared e 'Mountain' of debris. 8|8|:P

OK loh. Beri nice neighbours. :(

:notti:

Edited by jaCKY777

:notti::horse::deal:

But e 79 Sky Garden is stil locked, not accessible 2 public lei. :dribble:

If its not lock on dat day, who wana volunteer 2b e official photograher? Take pix & upload here 2 share? :notti:

so far, every time i went up to the sky garden, it isn't locked leh...somemore, during the most recent visit, we walked from the blk E sky garden all the way to blk A leh...that was on the 2nd day of cny...haha...we were lucky enough to see the lifts were working and we went up to see our unit's door...see the door already so happy...

anyway, tomorrow is vday...happy vday to all~~~ :jawdrop:

Hi alexneock,

Oh you are using Intent, I went by their shop early last year when I happened to be in Thomson Plaza. I got the impression that they are quite expensive and that their ideas are more daring (quite retro/pop actually, when you see their portfolio). So I have not gone back to ask for a quotation. But I'm curious, how much was your quotation?

My quote is about 29k. Did the basic things like Homo tiles, kitchen cabinate, hacking of walls for bed room 2 for walk in wardrobe, overlay of wall and floor tiles for one toilet, TV console, feature wall to hide the bomb shelter with build in shoe rack, and a customize L shape sofa set that cost 2.4K (still considering about this item), some wall paper for living room and main bed room etc..

I thing 29k is probably fair price to pay for such stuff.

The most expensive qoute so far; A massive 38K from whiteboard design at noble house for pretty much the same item. Thats expensive.

Edited by alexneock