Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Meepok,

I haven't been up to the sky garden for a long time. Can't bear to bring myself to see all the vandalism. :jawdrop: Can you post the email address of the garmen officials you have been corresponding with. We will help to "flood" their email with complaints and solutions.

Hi all,

Please feel free to forward your comment or suggestions to the following:

VivianLee@btptc.org.sg

AdelineYam@btptc.org.sg

RichardChew@btptc.org.sg

SIM_Ting_Song@spf.gov.sg

I will continue to update and post new evidence of vandalism in 79A-E here... maybe when the associates of Mr Wong or Mr Ng sees them, they might issue an imperial edict to clean up the sorry mess with immediate effect.

Dear Mr Wong,

Maybe the MHA or SPF could consider the option to issue me with a licence to clobber the living daylights out of these ingrates? I would be more than grateful to carry out their dirty work since the SPF is short of manpower these days. Not a "licence to kill" just maybe a "licence to inflict pain"?? Possible, Mr Wong??? I promise I will only use 1/3 strength of my 3-iron. I will reserve my 3-feet solid-iron crow bar for only the more stubborn ingrates and ill-bred punks. Consider this my humble service to the country.

Thank you sir!

Edited by meepok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Attention all neighbours,

There have been sightings of "Suspicious beings aka Aliens" at staircase landings prying on victims to "abduct" in blk 79E during the hours of 8pm - 2am. Please be careful when going home and the police have been informed, they say to call 999 (like i dun know the number :bleah: ) if any of these suspicious beings are being "spotted" which we may have been deem to be threatened by "it".

This is not a joke, serious! :unsure:

Carry a baseball bat of wooden plank when walking home alone at night. :notti:

PS: Guns, knives and sharp objects are prohibited in Singapore. :dunno:

Vandalisms are the least of my worries, its the "Aliens" prowling at night which poses more danger to us. My neighbours have been informed and will be keeping a look out for any of them, i suggest you do the same and inform them of the danger.

When is our gathering for the Meet the MP session on tuesdays 8pm? Lets go give them a "party" man, dun be shy! :notti:

Dear Mr Wong,

Maybe the MHA or SPF could consider the option to issue me with a licence to clobber the living daylights out of these ingrates? I would be more than grateful to carry out their dirty work since the SPF is short of manpower these days. Not a "licence to kill" just maybe a "licence to inflict pain"?? Possible, Mr Wong??? I promise I will only use 1/3 strength of my 3-iron. I will reserve my 3-feet solid-iron crow bar for only the more stubborn ingrates and ill-bred punks. Consider this my humble service to the country.

Thank you sir!

We shall call this "Project Meepok"

Motto: To clobber the living daylights out of these ingrates

:notti:

There have been sightings of "Suspicious beings aka Aliens" at staircase landings prying on victims to "abduct" in blk 79E during the hours of 8pm - 2am. Please be careful when going home and the police have been informed, they say to call 999 (like i dun know the number :bleah: ) if any of these suspicious beings are being "spotted" which we may have been deem to be threatened by "it".

Vandalisms are the least of my worries, its the "Aliens" prowling at night which poses more danger to us. My neighbours have been informed and will be keeping a look out for any of them, i suggest you do the same and inform them of the danger.

When is our gathering for the Meet the MP session on tuesdays 8pm? Lets go give them a "party" man, dun be shy! :notti:

Wow Bro, this sounds serious..

Guess all of us has to be more vigilant and do not be

afraid to report any suspicious beings lurking around in

the neighbourhood.

Quite shocked to see so many graffiti in the rooftop garden too..

These ppl deserved to be 8|8|8|

Btw anyone noticed a sudden surge of cars in our carpark on

National day? Its the 1st time I see almost all levels of carpark

full. Probably visitors hoping to catch fireworks? :dunno:

We shall call this "Project Meepok"

Motto: To clobber the living daylights out of these ingrates

:notti:

That's the problem with the doors in all the staircases... they are potential hiding places for these troublemakers! And when you walk from the MSCP, you'll have to walk along a narrow corridor with quite a number of closed door staircases! I suppose the idiotic designers who built the flats were thinking of playing "Doom" along the corridors!

Better to have company when walking along these corridors especially at night... the matas only do their patrol in cars along the service road behind. I've long given up on them doing foot patrol already. But if they're willing to supply us with some batons and stun guns, I'll be more than happy to have a game of "Doom" once in a while!!

I will start off the signing. All our beloved neighbors. The future and security of this estate lies in your hands. Act wisely and not be afraid to voice out.............

Anyone thought of starting a "Resident's on Patrol" idea? Maybe we can get all able bodied male residents to volunteer. This will definitely send a strong signal to these teenage delinquent not to mess around our estate.

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

On a lighter note...

Philips Carnival Sale 2008

Date: 23 - 24 August 2008

Time: 9.30am - 6.00pm

Venue: 620A Philips TPY Lorong 1

Edited by meepok

Hi Meepok,

I haven't been up to the sky garden for a long time. Can't bear to bring myself to see all the vandalism. :jawdrop: Can you post the email address of the garmen officials you have been corresponding with. We will help to "flood" their email with complaints and solutions.

For all other neighbors here who seem to have "disappeared' when all this discussion came alive. Please do not be afraid to voice your concerns and unhappiness. This is not about politics but our homes. Remember, this is your estate too. An estate which is home to your families and your children. Without your voices, nothing will be done. I'm sure you would not want your kids to mix or influence by all these acts and street gangs running loose in our estate. If everyone adopts a KIASI (afraid attitude) or all for themselves attitude and dare not voice out against the authorities looking after our estate, be prepared for more **** and don't blame anyone else but yourselves should something happen.

:help: We need to rally as a team and make our voices heard. :help: Only with numbers will "'they'' take us seriously. Anyone with "connections" with RC or the party, please help to influence them to take action.

I guess we should start collection petitions online and submit it to the relevant authorities. Show them the number of disgruntled residents under their watch.

I will start off the signing. All our beloved neighbors. The future and security of this estate lies in your hands. Act wisely and not be afraid to voice out.............

Anyone thought of starting a "Resident's on Patrol" idea? Maybe we can get all able bodied male residents to volunteer. This will definitely send a strong signal to these teenage delinquent not to mess around our estate.

1) CuteBaby - 79E

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

We need to rally as a team and make our voices heard. Only with numbers will "'they'' take us seriously. Anyone with "connections" with RC or the party, please help to influence them to take action.

I guess we should start collection petitions online and submit it to the relevant authorities. Show them the number of disgruntled residents under their watch.

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: In case nobody knows wat is going on with the names only. Copy and paste the whole paragraph (except this line) :notti:

Edited by Dracula

1) CuteBaby - 79E

We need to rally as a team and make our voices heard. Only with numbers will "'they'' take us seriously. Anyone with "connections" with RC or the party, please help to influence them to take action.

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

- so e above volunteers r 4 'Residents-On-Patrol' or 'Meet-The-People-Session'? :dunno:

- i havnt move in yet, which 1 can i join? :unsure:

- think its best 2 hav a pet dog. Now i starts 2 appreciate my neighbour's alert, sensitive & loud dog.

- in Renotalk TPY Ctrl Blk 79 Kakis Thread, i noe there r RC member, Reporter & most importantly got Civil Servant who got powerful connections. :notti: (dun ask mi how i noe) :P

- i noe its somhow not rite 2 'advertise' urself in e forum. Mayb 'u' can consider 'do sumtine' secretly for us fellow neighbours, feedback 4 us, improve e security etc of e neighbourhood.

- most importantly, ur community service will score pts frm ur 'superior'. :idea:

- somebody mentioned 'kelong'? Hmm, it jus happen dat e current active Renotalkers mostly r frm 79E.

- i noe quite a nos. of members, during their course of reno, learnt quite a substantial amount of knowledge here but once their reno completed, they stopped contributing 2 e forum. :(

- they had olso formed their own grp of gatherings & outings etc.

- well, cant say 'who is rite who is wrong'. Rather, can only depend on e current got 'sim' neighbours & kakis.

- 2day its my 1st time hear e honk of e rubbish truck, blasting e honk in e afternoon at 79E. cos e contractors parked e cars at e service driveway leading 2 e CRC, blocking e driveway.

- **** loud, think at hdbhub olso can hear. !!

- wen they finally came & shift their vehicles, stil show e 'yayapapaya' face. :fire:

- my reno had started, kinda dissappointed. Contractor is fast but done e wrong 'thing'.

- he did e conventional / standard way of doing e works whereas mine is special request.

- dunoe wana dismantle & redo e whole false ceiling anot? haiz... :dunno:

:(

Edited by jaCKY777

- so e above volunteers r 4 'Residents-On-Patrol' or 'Meet-The-People-Session'? :dunno:

- i havnt move in yet, which 1 can i join? :unsure:

- think its best 2 hav a pet dog. Now i starts 2 appreciate my neighbour's alert, sensitive & loud dog.

- in Renotalk TPY Ctrl Blk 79 Kakis Thread, i noe there r RC member, Reporter & most importantly got Civil Servant who got powerful connections. :notti: (dun ask mi how i noe) :P

- i noe its somhow not rite 2 'advertise' urself in e forum. Mayb 'u' can consider 'do sumtine' secretly for us fellow neighbours, feedback 4 us, improve e security etc of e neighbourhood.

- most importantly, ur community service will score pts frm ur 'superior'. :idea:

- somebody mentioned 'kelong'? Hmm, it jus happen dat e current active Renotalkers mostly r frm 79E.

- i noe quite a nos. of members, during their course of reno, learnt quite a substantial amount of knowledge here but once their reno completed, they stopped contributing 2 e forum. :(

- they had olso formed their own grp of gatherings & outings etc.

- well, cant say 'who is rite who is wrong'. Rather, can only depend on e current got 'sim' neighbours & kakis.

- 2day its my 1st time hear e honk of e rubbish truck, blasting e honk in e afternoon at 79E. cos e contractors parked e cars at e service driveway leading 2 e CRC, blocking e driveway.

- wen they finally came & shift their vehicles, stil show e 'yayapapaya' face. :fire:

- my reno had started, kinda dissappointed. Contractor is fast but done e wrong 'thing'.

- he did e conventional / standard way of doing e works whereas mine is special request.

Hi jacky777,

You can choose to have both, we all dont mind. Congrat, you finally start reno liao. When free, will go up kpo your unit. Ya, its good to have a pet dog at home, You can consider get one for yourself.

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Congrats you finally started your reno ! Best of luck and do flood them with your knowledge so they won't puray puray with you :notti::notti:

Tat truck have been blasting off since a few weeks back already, i think can say almost every 2 days once ah. You stay so high still so loud? Babymaro level the worse ah.... Hehe :notti:

Those contractors think they own the bloody road, or they pay the highest road tax ah. One day i fed-up, i call TP once in a while let them feel the pinch of the fines..... :furious:

Congrats on your reno again. If you are not in a rush, slowly torture them and give them your piece of mind but not too much ah.... Hehe... I also wanna kpo kpo see ur unit once ready ok. Sure 100% perfect workmanship ah, with your knowledge :D

If you find the ceiling not of standard, better inform your ID you meant business in the specific instructions given. Dun do things blindly.... :dancingqueen:

Tat truck have been blasting off since a few weeks back already, i think can say almost every 2 days once ah. You stay so high still so loud? Babymaro level the worse ah.... Hehe :notti:

Those contractors think they own the bloody road, or they pay the highest road tax ah. One day i fed-up, i call TP once in a while let them feel the pinch of the fines..... :furious:

Congrats on your reno again. If you are not in a rush, slowly torture them and give them your piece of mind but not too much ah.... Hehe... I also wanna kpo kpo see ur unit once ready ok. Sure 100% perfect workmanship ah, with your knowledge :D

If you find the ceiling not of standard, better inform your ID you meant business in the specific instructions given. Dun do things blindly.... :dancingqueen:

Hi Dracula,

Hey, My side ok lay, not so loud lay. Sound travel far and high ma. Dont tell the whole world i staying low floor lay. Low floor doesnt mean no good, high floor doesnt mean its good. Hahahaha. If earthquake, i still in time to run down the stair. Hahahaha. :bleah:

Babymaro2003

:yamseng: