Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
forgotten

New Hdb Rule!

CHQ.. I think is 1 wk +/-

lawyer fee, mortgage fee, HPS

Hi therat, I understand that generally HDB only issue one cheque only. For various reasons, can I request HDB to issue 2 separate cheques to the 2 join-owners instead of one cheque?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Above can fund through CPF :)

But please note not the new ruling from Mar 2010 abt the 50% cash proceeds or $25,000, whichever lower for HDB loan.

For my case, do I need to pay 50% cash proceeds or 25k whichever is lower for my new HDB flat? I understand "resale flat change resale flat" is required, not sure abt new HDB flat.

30 mth rule still there.

I check last yr.

If want to buy new HDB or resale with grant, existing private property owner must sell away their property and roaming around the island for 30 mths

I'm aware the "dustbin" rule still effective, no grant also need 30 months, if were to buy "new" not resale, otherwise now i camping at changi liao. Encourage pty holder to sell & rent for 30 months then apply for NEW HDB?

Edited by bepgof

For my case, do I need to pay 50% cash proceeds or 25k whichever is lower for my new HDB flat? I understand "resale flat change resale flat" is required, not sure abt new HDB flat.

When you apply HDB loan for 2nd time then kena this rule.That was why I ask you to rethink twice.

Edited by bepgof

When you apply HDB loan for 2nd time then kena this rule. That was why I ask you to rethink twice.

Orh, so this is the area that you have asked me to reconsider on huh? Okie thanks.

So bank loan not affected, only 5% cash downpayment.... hmm...

50% cash proceeds or 25k whichever is lower is for 2nd concessionary HDB loan.

Nothing to do with new/resale, upgrade/downgrade.

You borrow "Ah Kong" money, must obey his rules. Even if he change this rule tomorrow :)

I'm aware the "dustbin" rule still effective, no grant also need 30 months, if were to buy "new" not resale, otherwise now i camping at changi liao. Encourage pty holder to sell & rent for 30 months then apply for NEW HDB?

actually no need those 30 mth.

Just that $8k limit, quite a number of ppl already cannot apply new HDB liao, don't say about taking grant.

Just that $8k limit, quite a number of ppl already cannot apply new HDB liao, don't say about taking grant.

Thought they raise the limits slightly ?

Thought they raise the limits slightly ?

case by case. Need to appeal.

Black and white still 8K

50% cash proceeds or 25k whichever is lower is for 2nd concessionary HDB loan.

Nothing to do with new/resale, upgrade/downgrade.

You borrow "Ah Kong" money, must obey his rules. Even if he change this rule tomorrow :)

Okie, I know I kana "hit" by this new HDB rules. Not much harm being inflicted on me, for my profits from my resale can cover this minimum $25k for my 2nd HDB loan and still got surplus. At least I'm still better off if I am to buy a 2nd resale, coughing out 25k plus COV.

Of course if I am to take bank loan for my new HDB, I get to keep at least 95% of my profits, am I right?

Precisely!, MBT should make a salary survey for the young graduate couplers. They have no rich daddy & mommy to help paying the 20% for pte, cpf accts also not as tokong like you & me, kena "forced " to "join the queue" of resale, ended up cow pai cow bu abt the COV.

Edited by bepgof

Precisely!, MBT should make a salary survey for the young graduate couplers. They have no rich daddy & mommy to help paying the 20% for pte, cpf accts also not as tokong like you & me, kena "forced " to "join the queue" of resale, ended up cow pai cow bu abt the COV.

It take me 19 yrs of working like cow to had that mini "tokong" CPF account.

Okie, I know I kana "hit" by this new HDB rules. Not much harm being inflicted on me, for my profits from my resale can cover this minimum $25k for my 2nd HDB loan and still got surplus. At least I'm still better off if I am to buy a 2nd resale, coughing out 25k plus COV.

Of course if I am to take bank loan for my new HDB, I get to keep at least 95% of my profits, am I right?

Think this way, actually this 25K still your, hdb just want you to use this 25K to pay toward "AH Kong", something like "prepayment" in bankloan. HDB's "concessionary" loan interest at 2.6% which is quite substantial as compared to present's 1.5% for pte bankloan. Don't understand why HDB uses the word "concessionary" which is quite misleading. All from "ah Kong" must be "concessionary"?

Edited by bepgof

No sure how is your understanding of profits. I assume you know abt the acrrued interest ..etc.

For bank loan/HDB loan. There is another thread on this topic

It take me 19 yrs of working like cow to had that mini "tokong" CPF account.

My tokong accounts comes not from working. Purely base CPF contributions from salary will not

fill up your stomach, as contributions are cap at $4500. So more and more are going to Medisave.