Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prissypris

Optic White Cooking Hob

hello there.

new here and seeking advice from you all. :)

went shopping for inspiration for my new home and i saw this.

DSC01132.jpg

it's an optic white hob from turbo if i can recall correctly. don't think there's anything similar in the market right now and i fell in love with it instantly.

any advice on this? i don't think i'll be doing much cooking at my new place and it goes really well with my kitchen concept.

many thanks. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello there.

new here and seeking advice from you all. :)

went shopping for inspiration for my new home and i saw this.

DSC01132.jpg

it's an optic white hob from turbo if i can recall correctly. don't think there's anything similar in the market right now and i fell in love with it instantly.

any advice on this? i don't think i'll be doing much cooking at my new place and it goes really well with my kitchen concept.

many thanks. :)

i also getting this .. :D Love it when i saw it ...

i also getting this .. :D Love it when i saw it ...

me too!

when i saw this optic white hob i was taken away. like seriously. i didnt know turbo has such pretty designs.

have you gotten yours yet? i'm still considering between this and the normal hobs available.

i mean it's very pretty and it'll go along with my new kitchen. and i dont think you can find anything that's in white in the market right?

decisions decisions decisions.

just a quick update! i got my optic white cooking hob from turbo already.

they will be coming down to fix it soon!

got it after the sales person told me it's quite a hot item as there were quite a few orders that day.

i supposed that saves me alot of decision making to do!

yay for my pretty kitchen to come! :)

how much are you buying

Thinking of getting this too.

I got the "Rinnai" hob (wind prove, 3 burner)(3CG) & hood(998C) @$1,950-Lucky Khoon Bathroom Studio pte ltd, 31-33 Joo Chiat Pl.

Want to know more? PM me or email me (bepgof@starhub.net.sg)

Edited by bepgof

i got the optic white hob for around 400+. cant remember the exact price already.

after getting it from the store, my friends told me i should have waited for their warehouse sales instead. can get good deals from it. T_T

maybe if you are keen, can wait for their warehouse sales and check them out again.

i got the optic white hob for around 400+. cant remember the exact price already.

after getting it from the store, my friends told me i should have waited for their warehouse sales instead. can get good deals from it. T_T

maybe if you are keen, can wait for their warehouse sales and check them out again.

Hi Prisspris, can click a pic of your optic white hob please? I'm also thinking of changing from black to optic white to match my solid surface top. TIA.

Hi Prisspris, can click a pic of your optic white hob please? I'm also thinking of changing from black to optic white to match my solid surface top. TIA.

hi there 4d_striker.

will post up a picture of the optic white hob once my new kitchen is ready. havent get the chance to go there yet.

hmm. maybe you can go online and surf for an image of the optic white hob?

hey. i did a google search for images and found the distributor for the optic white hob.

maybe you can check out for more images there?

http://www.happiness.com.sg/

hopefully this helps. :)

thanks prissypris. I saw the pic on their site but it's very small, so can't really tell. anyway, I've changed mine to optic white and awaiting delivery in 2 week's time :)

thanks prissypris. I saw the pic on their site but it's very small, so can't really tell. anyway, I've changed mine to optic white and awaiting delivery in 2 week's time :)

glad to help.

you're right. the images on the site are quite small. can't really help but i guess it's better than nothing.

what makes you change your mind from the black one to the white one?

for me, when i saw it i just told myself that i want that. and since i don't think there will be much cooking done, it'll be very suitable and easy maintainable for us.