Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tigertgr

Is There Any Nice Food Around Pasir Ris Mrt Area?

Hi all..i am going to move to Pasir Ris soon.. and so far did not notice any coffeeshops around the MRT area.. anyone can recommend any nice ones around the area?

TIA!

cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all..i am going to move to Pasir Ris soon.. and so far did not notice any coffeeshops around the MRT area.. anyone can recommend any nice ones around the area?

TIA!

cheers

No coffeeshop ard the MRT. However, there's 1 at the fishing pond. There's also good food i.e. western food, at the foodcourt of Loyang Pt, economic rice at West plaza, and more good food at Pasir Ris neighbourhood centre...

Perhaps you might be more satisfied if you take a drive to Changi Village. LOTS of good food there, and so much cheaper too. I always go for the Ayam Penyet from Sri Bistari :D

Perhaps you might be more satisfied if you take a drive to Changi Village. LOTS of good food there, and so much cheaper too. I always go for the Ayam Penyet from Sri Bistari :D

west plaza has this malay stall..they have a 'bapok' serving you. lol..but their queue is always long. and good nice spicy belachan. Very nice beef rendang too. Must try. Beside their stall also sells goreng pisang and stuffs...very fresh. Also worth to try if you are there. I think it is the Kopitiam food court.